All Comments on 'The Winter of Temptation Ch. 11'

by SoulHolder11

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I'm really sorry about your loss. But thank you for thinking of us with this awesome update.

I'm glad their together, but man Sammy needs to or should have really thought about some contraceptives. You think her daddy mad now wait until he finds out she pregnant by Ian.

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuiabout 9 years ago

I am soo sorry for your loss sweetheart. My prayers are being sent to you and yours. Thank you for an update. You're such a talented writer! And ooooooh Sammy's knocked up...wonder when they'll figure it out, I can tell she's suspicious...

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2about 9 years ago

Sorry for your loss. Prayers are with you. Thanks for the update. I don't want to say it but I feel Samantha's ph stalker is still around and prob going to intensify. Sam and Ian nd to let her dad know about relationship be4 finding out he is a grandp, right. Ready for more plz.

SoulHolder11SoulHolder11about 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much ya'll. It’ss my birthday today!!

Hey my loves!!! I'm glad I was able to update this story for you guys. I hope you enjoyed the read. I have more good news I've made a pintest board for the story yay!!! So if ya'll want to check it out just go to my bio for the link. It's just a visual of some of the things froml the story. Anyways I'm officially 22 today and I get to enjoy it knowing I have awesome supporters of my little 'ol story.

Love ya'll

Soulholder11

ladyarossladyarossabout 9 years ago
Prayers are with you

So sorry for your loss, but thank you for taking time to update the story. You are so talented, I know your grandmother would be happy you are doing what you obviously love to do!!!! And Happy 22nd Birthday!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
happy birthday!!

It is so cool that WE get the present!!! :-) you work rocks!!

black_maestrablack_maestraabout 9 years ago
Great Chapter!

I am just another fan of your work here. I really enjoy your writing style. Happy belated birthday and sorry for the loss of your grandmother.

Also, thank you for the great update. I hope your chapters don't forget the crazies in Sammy and Ian's lives... There has to be some follow through with those relentless individuals. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Love, love, love. I feel like those weird phone calls come from Calvin. I hope Samantha gives up the whole lets be friends shtick cause its going to go bad. Cant wait for the update.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
You create intensity

Love the playfulness of Sam eating part of Ian's burger and how intense the sexual attraction is between them. You draw this out well. Very believable dialogue and interactions/reactions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoulHolder11@SoulHolder11
202 Followers
6/3/19 It's been a while y'all...too long... and i know it's long over due for me to finish up these story's and put out alot of other stories that i've worked on throughout the years. But one thing i ve taught my self to do is look over my stories first, and get a lot of chap...