All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 16'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
blunajanablunajanaabout 9 years ago
Thanks!

Okay, you can take longer with the updates but only if you give us that many pages to enjoy! ;-) Brilliant as always, thanks a lot for one of my most beloved series. One of y other beloved series ist The Twelve Tables... Will that go on this year?

irene1973irene1973about 9 years ago

Thank you for another wonderful chapter. I am hoping that Bella finds her way to the right man for her. Oh how I long to have the choices that she does, but not the drama. she just cannot catch a break! I will be more patient waiting for chapter 17! Thank you for a wonderful series!

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 9 years agoAuthor

I am hoping to finish off a few of my open series this year Starting with this one. So yes i am hoping to get back to 12 Tables this year :)

_ant__ant_about 9 years ago
Wonderful

Another wonderful chapter! Do you have an idea how many remain in the series? I see Bella is all grown up and it's a joy to see her like this... Just needs some decisions to make and hopefully live happily ever after.

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 9 years agoAuthor
The end is in sight,,,

Four more chapters, I am hoping _ant_ though my writing doesn't always go the way i plan it, this series was originally supposed to be ten chapters like the last two, lol.

_ant__ant_about 9 years ago
Mmmm

Four more chapters, that does sound like some intrigue ahead... but honestly, can't wait to read it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Please

This has been an awesome series. I'd honestly love to see it in a movie. LOL. Please write more and tell us what Bella decides and how it goes. I can't wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The blame for Deon rests with rests with his shrew of a mother? Sorry, but that is a cop-out line. His father and uncle are powerful doms and they would let a bad mother ruin the boy? They would live in this world and not be assured he understood it? It gave you the bad guy you needed for the scene, but left a large hole in the supposed strength of those dominant characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful..again!

I so enjoy this series! I can find parallels with many of Bella's thoughts and feelings as I live the lifestyle with my Husband/Master 24/7. I love the excitement and the way the story incorporates so many different facets of our world. Are we going to see a new villain in Deon, so Stephen ( or Rob, Jake, Arek:P ) can rescue His damsel in distress?!?! Keep em' coming a big 5 stars from me.

sweetone66sweetone66almost 9 years ago
Kudos!!!

I do love this series... you have a way of making each and every character come to life. Not only Bella, Stephen, Rob, Kurt, etc. etc., but in every story you write... you are truly a gifted author and story teller. I am looking forward to many more chapters in this story... perhaps some under the title of : "Loving Bella"?

Now while I wait for the next "Bella" fix, I'll go read some of your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please let Bella and Stephen get together. They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Still no update?

Hey, It's past the usual one month of your update. I'm always on pins and needles for your next chapter!

Hope everything is okay with you.

Also, willing to wait for however long it takes.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 9 years ago
Still rooting for Rob

I was rooting for Stephen until this chapter, and I know that Bella has explained about her relationship with Rob. However, I think that Rob would be better for her in the long run, maybe. It seems like he might be ready for her now.

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Struggling

I am so sorry this next chapter is taking so long... It will be coming as soon as i am able to sit for more than five minutes to work on my writing projects. Again my apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
willing to wait

You are amazing. Your writing is so descriptive, so realistic. I enjoy every chapter and always return for the next. I am happy to wait, completely understanding that life gets in the way and sometimes prevents us from doing the things we want to do.

A faithful reader :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Anxiously waiting

I have been checking every week to see if the new chapter comes out. Your writing is fantastic and well worth waiting for!

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

I have submitted teh next chapter to literotica it should be available to you all next week.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 9 years ago
I've struggled with this story - yet I keep coming back to it, it's so wonderful!

The struggle I think was how tedious I found so many Masters/ Dominants having a say in bella's life. I am loving the direction the story is taking with bella and Stephen. How intriguing that Rob is now wanting a much deeper relationship of ownership with her. I also appreciate the influence that Charles' words have had for bella to complete her training commitment and cannot wait for her lesbian exploration and submission to Josie. What an interesting turn of events with deon trying to force her in the club and how ultimately she was unsafe in a place that she was meant to be secure within! Great story xelliebabex you are a true craftsperson xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it

Team Stephan!!!

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
Frightening!

I do realize that in some circles there are no limits up to and including death. I didn’t expect it to appear in Mel's club, though. What a frightening experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Extremely Dissapointed!

I am not a large man as you describe Stephen or Rob to be, yet I am not small either. I can assure you that if a shitbag like Deon assaulted Bella I would have broken him, smashed my right knee into his liver and once prostate, smashed his face with my elbows. It would take 3 Stephens to pull me off of him!

I am extremely disappointed with this chapter! The men you describe as being masculine hemen are all Pussies! Rob, Stephen, Kurt? All pussies! I have completely lost respect! For thjat matter Hunter, Sire etc.... all candy ass excuses for men!

I am not a violent person, but defend all people as I can.

There is no such thing as the dark center of a room

Very Disappointed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hehehehehe Annony is a eally bad ass guy!!

smashing knees in liver and beating the shit out of everyone. YET! This insane ass wipe even leave his real name here!! What reatrds!! hehehheehehhehehehheehehehehehehehheheeheheeheheheheeh Your wife cheated on you your entire life ass wipe. And yet you never went after any of the 100s of men she fucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lol

It's like reading a story about me in another world.. lol We have so much in common and honestly I needed this story during this time of my life and realize my worth that everyone else seems to see but I couldn't. This story has not only helped my fantasies but my soul... Lol, thank you 😍🤗😘

P.S. When I get rich I'm looking you up so you can bring this story to life, better than 50 shades.. No comparison 😍🤩🤩

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5519 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES