All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 04'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Less sex more story please

.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 9 years ago

It's odd to say that a story on a porn site should have less sex and more of the actual story being told, but I find myself in agreement with the sentiment. While the sex is well-written, it doesn't advance the plot line. I understand that the hero is a sex god and has to have sex to keep his batteries charged, but I find it curious that the rest of the tale is being side-lined so we can fit in more sex scenes that are simply repeating what's happened before.

This chapter begins with the mysterious appearance of a fire mage... and then that entire arc is sidelined so the hero can have sex with his girlfriend, sister, etc. Even when we think he's going to boink the fire mage, that gets sidelined on moral grounds and the whole "trial" seems to fade into the background.

The story is very good, technically, but I think it's getting bogged down with the long, but superfluous, sex scenes. Even though sex is a critical element, I think it would be better for the overall story if the "vanilla" scenes are trimmed a bit. If something neat or new is happening (mind-control, personality adjustment, kinkiness), okay. Talk about that. But if it's just more of the same screw-the-girlfriend-and-reaffirm-your-love..... well, how much detail do we really need?

I skimmed right past the sex scenes in this chapter because I didn't feel any of them were particularly erotic, and I don't believe I missed any critical plot-movers. A good story, with lots of potential, and I'll look forward to the next installment.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 9 years ago
Enjoying the tale

I'm okay with how things are going. That said, I agree that the fire mage needs to be dealt with. Perhaps Jeremiah might demand friendship as payment, and that he use his magic to help her find her own sense of self, perhaps heal the emotional abuse, or at least show her how to deal with it on her own. Some sort of binding on the father, as his power has obviously corrupted him that he would threaten to murder his child, and desire to enslave another.

The fire mage did say she spent most of her funds just getting there, and after brunch, was left to her own devices the rest of the day. Hmm. What if father tracks her down and tries to force things while Jerry spent the day playing?

Yes, okay with what happened; Jeremiah's relationship with Lauren, Lindsey, and Stacey are long term, possibly life-long. Unless the plan is for Analise to grab her sister and move to live nearby. All possibles. Good stuff. Awaiting next installment.

LustKnightLustKnightabout 9 years ago
Another fantastic entry...

...worth the wait, although I hope the next chapter comes soon!

wolf9696wolf9696about 9 years ago
5/5

I too felt that the sex scenes made the story slow down. On another note..... what is up with him telling Annalise to NOT tell him why she came to him in the first place instead telling Anna that he wanted to get to KNOW her first???? Also... if he is going to be in judgment over other mages.... shouldn't he atleast practice some offense and defense against mages????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW

This is such a good story! This chapter was worth the wait and I thank you for your efforts and for posting them here for my enjoyment! Some comments suggest that less sex and more story is what they want to see. I can agree with that to a some extent....BUT...this is YOUR story. I thought that this chapter was a good balance of story and sex. It helped that the sex was written really well! The last scene with Lindsey was pretty hot! I also crave the story and what you will think up next. WELL DONE! I can't wait for the next chapter!

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988about 9 years ago
Very Interesting

looking forward to the next installment. Is the rose from Annalis's dad, or is a warning from another mage ( death type) keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WORTH WAITING FOR

Thanks so much,I was ecstatic about seeing a new chapter up and i know your proby tired of hearing it by now but...that was fucking amazing! Big up man and I can't wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dogsitting

Don't want to sign into my profile on family's computer, even if I read what I read regardless.

Well worth the wait yes. So much done, so much to do. Holy shiit there is some hardcore stuff upcoming. And like most 'movie' clches, the hero forgets about the villain so quickly. Hopefully things work out well, but if this guy is one of the THREE MOST POWERFUL mages alive... chances are as inexperienced as he is, now is the time to strike.

~jpz007ahren

suranaesuranaeabout 9 years ago
Font of Amazing

The new chapter was awesome... Good stories are worth the wait. My only real hang up is the incest. To me it makes little sense unless his domain of magic affects everyone else's sense of what's proper.

Why else is lauren so insistent that her fuck her sister? That thread kinda strikes me at the wrong angle. If she wants to know what's wrong with her big sis she could simply ask. Other than that... Yeah kick ass all around.

suranaesuranaeabout 9 years ago
correction

* he fuck her older sister so badly? Stupid small screen and productive autocorrect. Really though why is she so hard up for it? Are there other magical things he could do to help Lindsey out or does he require intimate contact with the subject of his magic?

By the by where are the magic scrolls, charms, and other knickknacks the previous seat left behind? A lust Powered magical battery would be helpful for when Adama is around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

Really enjoying this series, and this chapter was one of the best so far.

One constructive comment I have is that I felt the transition from the Annalise arc to the Lindsey/Lauren arc in this chapter felt a bit abrupt. I really enjoyed both plot developments, but I couldn't help but wonder what was going with Annalise and her situation (and its attendant sense of urgency) while the main character was spending time with Lindsey and Lauren. I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses in the next installment! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story, only criticism I'll give is that you presented Jeremiah with an urgent life or death situation that only he can solve, and he decides to... sleep on it? Given your description of the problem at hand, it's a bit weird that his behavior didn't change even a little bit. Otherwise I very much enjoyed the chapter, looking forward to things progressing.

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 9 years ago
Waiting!

All great stories take time to develop, however ten days is too long to keep me in an excited state. Leaking everywhere waiting for the next installment/chapter! :-)

starwiz01starwiz01about 9 years ago
Wonderful Story

Love the story line, love the continuing growning plot. It sure makes we wait with baited breathe for the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Need more please

Please continue with this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FanFuckingTastic!

Made my day to see this new chapter finally posted. It was nice to see it so much longer than the others, but I don't think anyone would mind if you kept it to the usual length. Especially if that meant more frequent uploads. Keep up the great work man! I look forward to seeing where you go in the future.

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarabout 9 years agoAuthor
FoF 5 Is Coming

Hey all,

Thank you again and again for all of the comments. To be honest, while I super appreciate the votes and the fact that you guys and gals are favouriting me and the individual chapters, it's always the comments that get me excited to keep writing.

On that note, FoF 5 IS on the way. I have some last bits to write and then it'll be in the editing process. I know, not exactly 'faster' than the last one, but a week quicker is better than nothing right?

Thanks again,

~Break

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FoF 5 Is Coming?!

Dude, awesome. I keep coming back to check for new chapters. News of a new one has made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hooray!

FoF 5 is on the way!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 9 years ago
Question:

I may have missed it, but how did Jer tell the father that he had 48 hours?

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Adama was going to observe and advise

but just disappeared from the story.

The fathers are mentioned, but as soon as they are acknowledged they are.gone

Both sisters dance around the periphery, make appearances as if to become part of the story only to settle back into the ether.

Are we to figure out on our own what is expected of a member of the counsel?

Come on already. Live up to the potential you promised.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 8 years ago
Great story so far

I love this series but he needs to build his powers. why he didn't poof to the blacksmiths father to hear his side and judge him seems strange. Why drag it out? if she wants to have sex with him charge that maybe she wants Lindsey and charge her that. dip into her thoughts and see what she is open too, also that seems easiest way to find the facts of the case as well.

could u fix the tags as well? anyone searching for these stories would likely search, sex mage, magic dick, incest, soul mate public sex. things like that. the current tags too detailed so they are useless.

MeBr123MeBr123about 7 years ago
great story

Great character development, dialogue, hints of what's coming... I really like this story. Can't wait to see Jerry fuck Stacey.

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Great Stuff

The sex and story line seem to move hand in hand, lovin' it!

Timtom12Timtom12over 6 years ago
The party never stops

I like how he used magic to delay cumming. Hope he uses its some more.

He also needs a massive crash course on magic. He'll be shit in a fight.

wet_specialwet_specialover 4 years ago

Favorite chapter so far, for the intimate, real sex. Jer is very imaginative with that but not so much with the ways he could use magic. Shaving his balls without magic? Reduced refractory time? I expect him to get a little more creative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wowzers.

Go, go, gadget dick!

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s very hard to compose a story this long & keep it fresh each chapter.

Congratulations on your fine job so far.

Bill S.

jschmosucksjschmosucksover 1 year ago

Not gonna lie. I usually don’t get into the magic/fantasy genre, but this series is imaginative, well written and has me hooked. Thoroughly enjoying everything I’ve read thus far. Can’t wait to keep reading!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding storytelling is on full display in this fourth chapter. The unusual combination of science fiction and romance is surprisingly effective, and makes for a great read. Five stars.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Olorin_the_MaiarOlorin_the_Maiarover 1 year ago

Such a great story. I love how you have spent lots of time on character development. Yes, we all like the erotica, but with the story it's just lame.

Thanks for the enjoyable chapter!

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

The story and character development are great.

Nato_Nato_12 months ago

Love the build up. This is so hot. 5/5

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot12 months ago

It keeps getting better and I keep getting hornier -- there might be a connection.....

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6910 months ago

I am usually not a fan of magic. However this story is written much better than most magic stories.

My only complaint is about realism (which doesn't make any sense since it's a magic story), but I will voice my complaint anyway. He does not want to have sex with the fire mage who appears to him because he doesn't know her well enough. Apparently that is against his moral code, but he is not opposed to sex with his sister, or to earlier public sex with his girlfriend Lauren in the locker room.

#2 on the realism scale. He has lusted after Lindsay since he was simply a platonic friend with Lauren. What is his problem with getting it on with Lindsay. When he does finally get with Lindsay, please have it be one on one without Lauren there to inhibit them. Lauren can be his prime, without always being present. After all Lindsey had hit the genetic lottery. Her ass is better than Lauren's - who has a very good one - and Lindsey's breast are perfect while larger and perkier than Lauren's beauties. Lindsey's face is even the most beautiful he has seen. So get with Lindsey and devote a chapter to the greatest sex ever.

Another issue concerning Lindsay though is why is she alone and available? Everyone of her classmates at her former high School would be in line for her. Boys would be in three categories: 1) they never believed her slut reputation was deserved so want to date her. 2) they believe her reputation is real and want to enjoy it or 3) they don't know about the reputation and so want to date her. It seems that our hero believes the reputation is deserved so I don't understand his hesitancy at nailing her.

Why is he always riding in Lauren's parent's car? Doesn't his parents have a car that he can use? Also he seems like a wimp when he is with Lauren. For a guy who has a perfect dick, a perfect body, and every reason in the world to be confident, he is very wishy washy and indecisive about everything.

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Another layer is added to his magical and sexual life. An extremely well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's vivid imagination and creative abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm rereading this and I always try and place myself as the protagonist. We are 4 chapters in now and his modern moral code just doesn't fit with what he's supposed to do. He was told to have lots of sex. Has had dreams involving other women. And has only had sex with one woman.

As a guy, trying to relive my teens thru the character. He's not a teenage boy. He's more like a church leader. Teenage boys are usually the horniest things, but not him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
8086 Followers
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES