All Comments on 'For the Whored Ch. 113'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

First and foremost, let me say THANK YOU!!! OMG! Thank you for every view, every vote, and ESPECIALLY every comment!

Second: I have loaded the first ten chapters of "Stormwind" into literotica, and they've been sitting there for AWHILE and they still haven't given me any post dates :( I have no idea if the first chapter will load on time. I will also tell you that the first chapter is the LONGEST I have EVER posted, at 21 pages.

Alright, on to the rest.

For the Whored was supposed to NEVER be shared.

I know, right?

Ok, it came to me in a dream... no seriously, stick with me. I had a dream I was a night elf trying to get Grommash to fuck me. Since I have played World of Warcraft for the past ten years, damned near obsessively, this was not the first time I've had horny dreams about the game. However, that picture that's currently on the blizzard loader of Grommash? Does something to my happy bits.

You should know that I've been a writer for about fifteen years now, and I've shared a LOT of my work, but this one... this one was special.

You see, I've been stuck in this nasty place, where I believe that I can't write. I suck at it, why should I try, etc, etc. But this story, I was going to write for the purpose of hiding it. I was NEVER going to edit it and I was NEVER going to share it. However, it took over my life. Instead of hating it? I loved it. OMG I LOVED IT! I thought it was terrible, but I didn't care, it was MINE damn it, it was my dirty little secret... then I got to a point that I couldn't stop, you have no idea. I was already three hundred pages in before I decided that MAYBE I'd share it. I fully expected everyone to HATE it.

Now look at this beauty. I have no idea how it exploded this way...

No, seriously, most of the time, I have NO idea what I'm about to write until my fingers hit the keyboard. Bradly? Left damned field, what the hell? Jordan? Was going to be a quick joke...

Even in Stormwind,(Spoiler) NO IDEA where Susan came from. She just showed the hell up. (end spoiler)

In future? I went to write a four line joke, and suddenly I'm four pages in and wrote a new love interest. The fuck?

THANK YOU THANK YOU OMG I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!!

Stormwind? Is about to get fucking crazy, you have no idea. Please enjoy my demented little mind, just a tad longer.

Also, my husband is terrified to read my story, because of the maniacal laughter as I type it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Cant wait to read Stormwind, also I love the story so far and I can only guess that it's gong to get even better. Keep up the amazing work and remember, we all love it. :)

BlanckaertBlanckaertalmost 9 years ago

OH man... I looked forward to reading these one/two page stories everyday, I can't believe it had come to an end.... of this story. Can't wait for the next saga!!

BTW... Keep laughing as you type, and why should he worry, he might find something he likes....

kinkykayekayekinkykayekayealmost 9 years ago
EVERYDAY

EVERYDAY I get up and read FTW. When I had system issues and was not able to access the site for 2 days.. well let's say it was not a good time for anyone. I can't wait for STORMWIND to start. Hurry Literotica.com hurry .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Also, thank you

I have enjoyed your story. Good luck with the next one!

FknRaFknRaalmost 9 years ago
awesome job

I'm a filthy casual when it comes to playing WoW. But I love lore and storyline. You have told a fantastic tale. I've enjoyed knowing that there is a new chapter in a quality story every morning. I'll miss this one, but am looking forward to the next.

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
One more thing

I wanted to add that I've actually learned a lot about writing since starting this project, and going forward, some of the "complaints" that I've received, I'm doing a better job of noticing in editing and dealing with, especially when it comes to scene and time changes.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 9 years ago
Awesome amount of work here

1128 pages!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this series. At times silly, at times just plain fun, your enthusiasm shines through. Even better, the characters are engaging.

Thanks for sharing. And that you liked the picture of Elunara was icing on the cake.

Seleya_SoulfireSeleya_Soulfirealmost 8 years ago

I loved everything about this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolutely Enthralling

I've always had a penchant for a good story but this... from the first chapter I couldn't put it down. I've just read all 113 chapters over the last 24 hours, I was so enamoured with the story that I couldn't put it down and gave up sleep to read it. I can't wait to see what's next.

ThepornwriterThepornwriterabout 6 years ago
WONDERFUL

Thanks for the great story. Been a while since you wrote it but I'm sure I won't be the last to thank you.

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
omg

this has been one of the best stories I have read... love the plot, the flow, the characters... i cant wait to read the rest of the stories..... and future stories.... thank you so much... i wish it did not end... wow....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
560 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES