All Comments on 'Taking Matt'

by memorable_exp

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Story

Loved it. The change in roles and the descriptions are really good.

Part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

I'm not usually much for retaliation themes but this was absolutely great. I'd love to see a continuation with the power balance shifting back and forth between the two of them. But as a standalone it's really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

THANKKKKK YOUUUU!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Load of crap

He went to the hospital where he needed stitches to repair his torn sphincter muscle. A rape kit was done. Ash was arrested for assault, battery, rape and sodomy. She went to jail for years. He had all the time in the world to find and destroy the video, sell all her things and find another woman. Did you think this through? Hell - a macho guy like him might have simply gotten up, grabbed her little finger and broken it and then asked for the video. If it didn't show up he broke the next finger. She might not have made it to the hospital. She might have gone straight to the morgue. Bad plan bitch, bad plan.

LVGirlLVGirlabout 9 years ago
Every Bit

The bastard deserved every bit of what she did.

And hey Anonymous, you seem to forget the first rape when good ol' Matt fucked her ass despite her objection. If she's not going to send him to prison, direct action is a lesser alternative..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
every girls secret fantasy !!

As women we are pretty much told from birth that at one point we will probaly be sexually assaulted and if so we just have to take it , move on , forgive and forget ...blah blah..when secretly some of us would love to turn the tables on our abusers! ive been assulted twice and nothing ever happaned to the bastatds this story was totally theraputic picturing them tied, dressed up like a $2 whore and being violated without being able to do anything but just take it great story !!...

memorable_expmemorable_expabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Hey guys, this is my first story so thanks for your feedback, I'll be putting up a part two shortly. Please feel free to provide any other thoughts on how I can improve future stories.

Cheers!

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Now That's Using Your Head****

Good read paybacks are all ways a BITCH!!!. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous