All Comments on 'The Missing Dragon Ch. 04'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 286 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it.

please don't take another 2 years to post a chapter. That's all I'm going to ask.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Finally he is back

Great to have you back at writing and posting!! Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Welcome back!

Dude, I was convinced you were dead or something. What the hell happened?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Oh no! Ran out of 'next page' buttons!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's really good.

I found myself skipping most of the sex in all 4 chapters to get to the good story bits. If it takes another two years for chapter 5 I will gladly wait for it. Your other stories are great too. I wouldn't mind paying for full books if you decide to put them up for sale somewhere. Anyways keep up the good work.

Yourang20Yourang20about 9 years ago
Finally

Glad to see you back and to know that you haven't lost the writing bug. Doing this isn't easy so take the time you need to get it done to your satisfaction. Though if you could drop a progress report once in a while we'd appreciate it .

OzkiwiOzkiwiabout 9 years ago
Wonderfully delightful

I must admit I had given up waiting for another instalment to this story. It is so mice to be rewarded with a rich tapestry of story telling, so welcome back, your writing has been sorely missed. I hope that we don't have a similar wait for the next chapter, to a wonderful and delightful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yay You're Alive!!!

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

illjoyilljoyabout 9 years ago
YES!

Is it wrong that I squealed when I saw an update from u?

Shadowreader7Shadowreader7about 9 years ago
The story!! It lives!!!!!

New chapter!!!! Now to retread the other three chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Booo!!!!!!

Great.....now I'm going to have to wait another year for the next chapter... I hate you for making this my favorite series ever... Dd6b

Hellfire23Hellfire23about 9 years ago
More

This was awesome! Now please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SERIOUSLY I HATE YOU

It is morally wrong to write a goddamn amazing series and leave us hanging for more than a year!!!!!! You need to update this more often :D

FeonorxFeonorxabout 9 years ago
about time

Please don't take so long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

Great as always, amazing and funny. If you could put in a little more story and a little less sex that would be awesome. I love them dont get me wrong but it is just a little overdone in this, especially as its been so long since the story has progressed. Love where its heading and i think the battle moments are spectacular.

JC

cittrancittranabout 9 years ago
*checks the listing of new stories, expecting to find nothing*

*finds this instead*

FUCK YEAH.

*finishes in 90 minutes*

"Well, off to take care of stuff I should've started 90 minutes ago."

SasamurSasamurabout 9 years ago
MORE!

Awsome plot, great story-telling but way to long between two chapters.

Keep it going.

SasamurSasamurabout 9 years ago
PS

Finally some one with tags that make some sense.

bugonthewallbugonthewallabout 9 years ago
glad your back

don't know what happened but i hope 2 years has given you a lot of new ideas. love the chapter by the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

You better not spend another 2 years coming up with the next chapter. Your fans can't bear the wait lol

happyjack921happyjack921about 9 years ago
Loved IT!!

Hope I don't have to wait so long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thank you!

absolutely thrilled that you are back with us. enjoyed re reading the story from the beginning and through to the current end. I hope that what ever caused the long gap is behind you and that you are free and able to write more frequently. thank you for sharing your excellent writing skills.

Philip

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hrm...

first off... i hate you...

that out of the way, glad to remove author/story from my "fucking fantastic fantasy stories that where abandoned" list!

annndd i pretty much echo what everyone else has said about glad to have you back and that it was epic and that theres not another chapter yet and hitting the next page button ect ect!

was late to work because of this... well, read it then went to bed, had wonderful fantasy dreams and didnt want to wake to my alarm... WERF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

That was amazing I feel like I'm reading an actual book. I cannot wait for your next installment.

Pyrowolf18Pyrowolf18about 9 years ago
dont stop this series

These four chapters are fucking amazing. I am always hopping on here checking your profile just to see if you made post. Please don't stop and keep us posted on how this is coming!!!!!!!!!

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 9 years ago
Welcome back

Well now, this was a pleasant surprise. Been nearly a year since anything on the New list caught my eye and suddenly this shows up. Very nice.

Most everyone has complained about the enormous gap of time between uploads, and I'm right there with them. However, since what you typically post turn out to be 10+ pages of awesome, that complaint is almost put to rest. Almost.

Next thing on my list, and this could help with the one above, is the sex scenes. You've got what, five or six sex scenes in here? There's at least one for every girl Greg has. And what you've posted is 12 Lit pages. That's nearly one sex scene every other page. I bet if someone with too much time on their hands were to sit down and do the math, they'd probably find that at least half of this chapter is sex scenes.

Doesn't leave much room for plot, now does it? I'm not complaining about the quality, since those are some pretty nice scenes you've got there, it just seems to be a bit too much. Maybe if you cut down on the number of scenes and/or their length, you might be able to fit in more plot, or even be able to get the chapters out faster.

Lit may be an erotica site, but your story doesn't have to be. There's plenty of non-erotic stories on here. You've got an amazing story going with something that a lot of other stories lack: a decent plot. Unfortunately, the sex scenes seem to be getting in the way a bit, sort of like Bolut's fat when he faced Greg. Don't let the sex weigh your story down, Lien. This story doesn't seem to have been built with sex being a focal point like Aphrodisa or The Defiled Temple, so why does it get so much attention? Food for thought.

As always, I look forward to reading more, hopefully without such a long wait. Heh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
words aren't enough

what can i say.. the wait for this part was like the wait for Deathly Hallows.. or the wait for the next Star Wars movie.... for a long time I log in to literotica. go to members search, come to your page just to check when the chapter 4 will be out....

hoping to see chapter 5 soon .... btw your story has me so entralled that i actually skipped all the sex scenes, just to get on with the story ...

kind of feeling a little let down as i thought you had said chapter 4 was pretty long and will end the series ...

hoping for chapter 5 soon ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it

I agree with the others it is bittersweet. I really love this story and am glad you are still working on it but now I got to wait forever for more of it. On a side note I do want to thank you for not taking that long and only posting like two lit pages I hate that so much.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Wait up!

Hey guys! Thanks for the comments, the votes and the support so far. I really appreciate it!

I should probably start off by addressing the wait, since that’s what pretty much everyone’s mentioned in the comments! I wrote this story in tandem with several other projects. Despite what you might think about the quality of my writing (or lack thereof), I’m still learning a lot with everything I write. I like to branch out into other stories to flex different literary muscles in preparation for getting something published that you’ll hopefully pay for one day. In my two year absence I’ve written this chapter, another story that still needs finishing that’s double this size in length and not finished yet, a Summer Lovin’ contenst entry that I failed to get out on time last year that’s a bit longer than this chapter, and I’ve started something that I hope might be publishable at some time in the future. As well as those projects, I’ve written more of my Warlock series, written bits here and there for Aphrodisia, and had false starts on several other stories that I learned a lot from.

Even with all that, I definitely concede that 2 bloody years is too long to wait for another chapter. I just want to assure you guys that I’m not just sat around twiddling my thumbs and watching the clouds pass overhead. I hope you can see some of the work I’ve put into these other as-yet unpublished stories reflected in an increased quality of the writing for this chapter though!

Next, I just want to say that although definitely I deserve a major kick up the butt for making you guys wait this long, I want to mention something about these sorts of comments. I post up here for free on Literotica for 2 reasons: to learn how to write well for an audience and to try and cultivate a fan base that might eventually pay for my work. For that first part comments and feedback are essential to motivate me into writing better and more frequently. I can’t tell you the number of times that I’ve been checking my profile before going to play a game or something and instead opened my Word program because of a well thought out critique or message in a comment or in feedback.

A lot of what I’m seeing this time amounts to: “ZOMG! YOU’RE BACK! WOOT! WRITE FASTER!” Now, I don’t for one second want you to think I’m ungrateful for these messages. All of them have been super-supportive and none of them at all have given me the “ZOMG! WHY YOU SO FUCKING SLOW!? BUTTFACE!” that I so clearly deserve. If you just want to leave a little note saying you liked the story and can’t wait for the next chapter, then thanks very much! They’re really nice to read. ^_^

If, on the other hand, you want to do a little more and help me do what I came here to do, then check out what Jedi_Kahn wrote below. Comments like that and the one after from Anonymous show support and tell me something about the story I hadn’t seen. The pacing is off. I can work on that. It makes me want to work on that.

I’m not mentioning this to sound ungrateful, but rather because I’ve had quite a few messages recently suggesting I set up a way for people to send me some money or to pay for my stories. I don’t want to do this because I think that if you’re paying for something then I’m obligated to deliver something when I haven’t finished learning what I think I need to just yet. I also don’t want people sending me money for the next chapter to go faster because that might happen and it would just make me feel like crap when I inevitably missed a deadline. So, if you want to show your support or get my butt moving faster then write me up a little or long critique of this or any other work of mine and send it my way. Every one helps. Every one challenges me to be better. Every one gets me back to the word processor! So, if you do want to pay me for the work, then it's a much cheaper way to go about it. Oh, and you can still feel free to tell my to hurry the hell up! I don’t reply to email feedback, but I do read it all. If you want to talk to me you can leave a comment and I’ll reply, or you can head on over to the Lit forums and send me a message.

Just thought I’d mention this. Thanks again to everyone for the comments and the votes, I’m now off to write some more.

Lien

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

Being new to literotica I only found this series last night. 12 sleepless hrs later and now I want more. Engaging writing, a clever story and well rendered characters bring this story to life in my minds eye.

Thank you Lien

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good

I enjoyed the chapter...I've been keeping an eye on this story for new chapters, and I'd say this was worth it,my only comment is that I hope you resolve the issue of Greg going home...furthermore, I hope you can shed some light on the issue of why Greg seems to be not quite a normal guy, but I found the pce of this chapter to be good..it showed his improvement in the proving fights, and he had sex with all five of the girls who likes/loves/lusts after him, considering the length of this story, I think it wasn't even that rushed, so like I said..good installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hi Lien

You're story is rather captivating so far and I've been a long time reader of this series.

I'm really enjoy the style of writing and your descriptions, though this chapter seems to have far less "grand plan" in it and more about it. As you mentioned the pacing needs adjusting, also it can sometimes get confusing between all the different women when they first walk up to him in this chapter. Maybe try showing the reader what feature he notices about them as they start talking or something similar to re-engage their memory of the character. As always, thanks for writing and I hope to see a new chapter in the coming months. (and yes, this is the longest comment I've ever written on lit) - Fenris.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Grrr....click next page only to find out I am on the LAST page ;)

Love this story, but the length of the update made me have to go back and read from the first chapter.....I know that was a hard thing to do....NOT.

I have to admit, I too skip through the sex to get to the meat of the story. I am glad you do include sex, but I agree with some of the other posters...the sex is taking too much from the story. I read the Anita Blake series (Laurell K. Hamilton) and about half of her books are over the top sex. I skim through her sex scenes as well.

Hope to see an update to this great story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

i thought i was seeing things when i saw chapter 4 out, then i started dancing like a crazy person, cause after more then a year of w8ing there was a sing of life in a very good story, thank you so much for continuing with the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
worth the wait

good to have you back LG

CamoGreenDragonCamoGreenDragonabout 9 years ago
PLEASE!!!!

For gods sake dont make me wait another 2 years for part 5. im so desperate to get on to the next part of the story LOL having to wait over 2 years for this part can be considered cruel and unusual punishment .

I am glad though to see this story hasnt died please keep them going i find my first read through i tend to skip over the sex to continue the story the second i then read it all and still find even the sex scenes to be enthralling

Mri_KelMri_Kelabout 9 years ago
Worth the wait.

And what a wait it was, but it came together beautifully. If I opened up a book at any store and read any of this story in it said book would be bought and in my possession in a heartbeat. It was a thoroughly gratifying read, I will continue to wait expectantly for more. If you ever do publish this one or any other story let us know, I for one would love to buy your works.

SpellcastSpellcastabout 9 years ago
Thank you

Title pretty much sums up everything i need to say.

Been looking forward to this chapter, and it was well worth the wait, your work always is.

Amazing story, great sex scenes, (maybe a bit more than really needed in this chapter as others have mentioned) and characters that matter.

Looking forward to whatever you write next, whenever you get it to where YOU want it to be and submit it.

Thanks again for the great stories.

gakhagakhaabout 9 years ago
Finally

What an awesome surprise for the weekend. Definitely worth the wait. I wish there was some way to set up an alert on lit so that you can get a notification when an author publishes something just so I don't keep checking every day for the next two years :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
At Last

Damn man, it took quite a long while before you came back with this. As said by many others, it was a lucky fluke i came onto this installment. I had given up hope of seeing anymore chapters. But since you are, congrats on another great chapter. Amazing read. Hopefully you won't make us wait for such a long time for the next chapter.

nightanonnightanonabout 9 years ago
Welcome back

I was amazed at a new chapter on the top list and glad to see this story continued with the best chapter yet. The Missing Dragon is one of my favorite stories on Literotica, and I had to finally register and let you know to keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to reading those as yet unpublished works you mentioned.

Arousing sexual encounters are always enjoyable to read, though I'd love to see the plot advancing further. The mating of Algra and ravishing of Valise were definitely notable, but Gregory's stamina might start to wear out some readers if the copulation becomes monotonous.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 9 years ago

Amazing story, but you need to be careful of having too much sex at the expense of plot progression. Greg has been training and fucking for 20 pages now.....I want to see them go up north and I'm curious about the ring.

KrisstaKrisstaabout 9 years ago
As always, an absolute pleasure.

He has done it again! While this might not be my favorite chapter, it did make me so happy to read and edit. And to back up what Lien said, he really does take all your conductive criticism into real consideration! Can't wait to see what he throws at me next. :) Way to go, Lien!

geiste4geiste4about 9 years ago
Looking to the long-story

Totally worth the wait as it is well written, thought out, and flows excellently. Can't wait for the next one, but I know I will have to since to get these long chapters as good as they are takes time. As always a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic!

I'm currently working on my Masters in Creative Writing so you can imagine I read a lot of material. Your stories are absolutely my favorite. This and your other stories on Literotica are easily on par with any novel I've read. As a fellow writer I notice all the mistakes, I see the occasional badly phrased sentence, and I note all the misspellings, but the stories shine through. You may need to work on your editing a bit, but this is fantastic material that's very well written. If you're not a professional writer, you should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Do NOT delete any sex scenes!

Hey,

I get that many of your readers want the plot to advance more quickly and may even skip over the sex scenes in your writing. I don't. The prodigious amount of sex in the writing is one of the main reasons I come to this site. I WANT that sex. George Martin is availabe at Barnes & Noble - let those who are "plot driven" feel free to go get and read that. FYI: I really like the way you describe sex.

I also get the "lessons learned" comment you made. Of course I'm as eager as all the rest of your readers for the next installment. We'll freaking wait. If we thought we could do it faster or better or even just as well as you can we'd fucking do it. We can't, or don't, so we'll wait - to bad for us if it aint "happily." Take your time and do what you do: it's why we read YOUR stories.

Thanks for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
beautiful, as always

Welcome back. Beautiful, as always!

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80about 9 years ago
something constructive.

Well Lien, as you suggest I will try to leave you something constructive to assist you in your writing. I think you already noted comments about your pacing. I wonder if you have attempted to structure your writing or you are simply writing from the hip as creativity strikes? I bet it is the latter. I suggest that you could push your writing along by outlining your story. Basically it is like your story is the big goal to accomplish, chapters are the medium goals, the outline is setting up tiny little easily accomplished goals. This last chapter really feels like half a chapter, even though it is longer than your other chapters. That is because it seems like this chapter should have encompassed the entire story of the proving grounds. You have set yourself up to write an epic of similar size to Jordan and Goodkind. I believe if you had finished this last chapter with the final victory of the runts in the pricing ground, however you choose to write it, that would have rounded off the chapter.

Along with an overall goal to accomplish with each chapter you need to also think about what set up details you want to include that lead to future chapters. From chapter one book one Jordan mastered this concept. In his wheel of time series he strung together a series of conflicting prophecies, seemingly unrelated details, hints, tricks and whispers that let you know the hero was definitely going to die at the end and he did, but in a surprise twist ending not even in a way that you imagine. I think you are doing okay with your current set up actually, but that depends on how much you want to surprise or trick us, your lowly readers. So far we got our main character needs to beat the proving ground to get his stuff back, whether or not the conspiracy against him by the elder is exposed now or later, he is somehow accumulating some form of power, he needs to see a guy about his ring and figure out if he can get home to earth.

Let's talk about sex. I disagree with other commentators about excluding the sex in order to forward the plot. I say use the sex to forward the plot. It was important and pushed the plot when Greg and algra got mated in the forest. Whenever Greg goes to see the alchemist he will most likely be having sex and it will always be an encounter that pushes the plot. However, the bath scene was definitely a gratuitous sex scene with little or unknown plot value. It was excellent and fun to read though. So in essence you will and should have plenty of sex in this novel because the characters are all highly sexual and the sexusl element will assist you in pushing the plot if used judiciously.

Simple, outline your story, decide what you want to write about, including setup details. Time, details, plot points, are all relative. You can choose to expand or contract them as you see fit. This will help you to focus your story, maintain the plot pace, speed up your writing and maintain a high level of creativity.

Final word about editing. You don't need much, but a good editor (like myself) will eliminate spelling and grammatical errors as well as being able to advise you of weaknesses in your plot and give you ideas to improve your story that you may not have thought of (hopefully without presuming to think they know how to write your story better than you). If you continue to self edit I suggest you employ two or three of the four self editing techniques. Remember to see what you wrote, one read it then wait a day and read it a again, two read it aloud (record it), three listen to your story (either from your recording or listen to someone else read it, and finally retype it from start to finish.

Good luck

Iron soldier 80

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
Little analysis is required

To understand your popularity; and it's not the sex scenes. What sets you apart from the "run of the mill" is your imagination, plot and characters that we like and admire. Sure, this is Literotica; but that just means the stroke readers have plenty of alternative choices. I'm not denigrating your prowess with a sex scene; but I have to agree with previous commentators; the sex scenes are getting tedious and seem more like filler than plot progression. Please focus on the talents that make you stand out from the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
welcome back

Finally back and with a homerun. Love the story and how rounded out the characters are coming. You have brought up more then once how he is a above average horndog so i assume it plays a part of the story line. So not going to suggest you cut back on the sex. Just please do not keep me waiting so long for the next chapter.

RpierzRpierzabout 9 years ago
Glad you're back

While this chapter was long, I'm glad you haven't walked away from the series.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eabout 9 years ago
Outstanding!!!!!

First and foremost, I am SO happy you continued this story. I absolutely loved the first 3 chapters.

This chapter didn't disappoint. I mean, the last few pages where he talks with his pack was literary genius. "understand that you have only one fucking arm!!!" LMAO

I enjoyed getting a glimpse at his dragon when it was talking about Talina (reminds me a little of the story on here about the purple dragon in the ether, I forgot the title but both of the stories have that same great feel to them). And since we knew there's a dragon inside, I am very interested to find out how it got there and when we get to see it. :) I also liked Greg getting closer with Algra.

Again this story is so fantastic because the story plot is still in the orc camp and there's still the human kingdom, the black orcs, and earth that have all yet to be explored. This story still has so much room for growth it's awesome. Also your talking about Greg going to earth and then coming back reminds me of the movie John Carter.

This chapter obviously took a lot of your time to write, and for that, I am very grateful that you posted it on here. Hope to hear more about Greg's new war strategies soon. Thanks for posting :)

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eabout 9 years ago
P.S. I like the sex scenes

I don't see what the fuss is from everyone complaining about the amount of sex scenes. How I see it, the sex scenes lead to some new knowledge, like they did with the elf (sorry I forgot her name), or they are used to show character/relationship developments or to introduce new revelations, feelings, events, etc between the characters. Thus the sex scenes are used FOR plot development. I mean yeah there are some more-detailed sex scenes and there are some less-detailed scenes. The less-detailed scenes are used because he's a horny fucking dragon. If you start taking out the sex then people will complain there's not enough. You rock; keep doing what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please don't wait another 2 years.

I love this story. I am noticing Greg is being called "the male" and not man. And the title is missing dragon? Hmmmm..... Anyways, I can't wait another 2 years! Please try to write a page a month and get the next one out by March 2016. Not being sarcastic or rude, I know real life gets in the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Glad to see you back.

Nice work with the chapter. I agree with the critics who say that the sex was a bit much or perhaps the scenes too long, but I also agree that you did a wonderful job of telling more of the story during those scenes. I especially love how you laid the groundwork for bringing the pack together as a fighting unit in the next chapter.

You mention building a fanbase to which you can sell published work in the future... that's not going to happen if you don't first build reliability. Sites like this change the game a little. They allow you to preview an author's work, and most importantly, their work ETHIC. With the old school methods of checking out the newsstands and bookstores, we didn't have much to go on regarding a new author's reliability. All we had to judge was the quality of their work. If a book was left open ended, we could only HOPE there would be a sequel. I write too, and I understand how crazy block can be, as well as how chaotic it can get when several stories demand attention at once. You gotta build reliability, though. Can't be avoided when you take this route or you won't be able to sell books as a known quantity.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love this series

I consider this series perhaps my favorite on literotica. I am glad you are back and I hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

Been waiting for this for so long Plz continue don't leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome story

Just like everyone else have been fighting the fear of the story being left unfinished. I really enjoy your imaginative style and hope you continue to share.

Thanks again,

Will

DMMWolfDMMWolfabout 9 years ago
You Cliff hanger SOB

:: HOWLS IN FRUSTRATION ::

YOU EVIL, EVIL MAN. We all shall wait impatiently for the next installment. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank God

The Missing Dragon is back hell ya. Truth be told Lein I'm more intrested in the story than the sex right now. I kept going no more story. You have crafted a great world with complex characters. Let the story take center stage with the sex to compliment it. Though from the foreshadowing I picked up on I think that crazy sex drive is going to come into play down the road. Will we see Ulla come back to the Runts so we can find out her story. There's just so much and I can't wait for the next chapter.

kirbymoekirbymoeabout 9 years ago
holy shit a post

I was shocked to see this chapter come up, it's been so long! You are defiantly one of my favourite writers on this site, wish you would/could post more regularly. Keep it up!

dnblydnblyabout 9 years ago
Insta-Fave

This is easily the best series on the site in my opinion and even re-reading doesn't get old. If nothing else please finish this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Please

Best series there is please continue five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome story!

The only positive contribution that I can imagine is that you cut short/out some of the erotica scenes (very good scenes) so that we can enjoy more of the story... it feels like you could write another 10 - 15 chapters . I voted this my favorite story . . . So I hope that I'm allowed to speak my mind: GET CRACKIN!! I want to see how our earthling friend can improve Orc/human relations and how his novel war techniques crush those pale black orcs!!

Thank you,

big fan of your stories (also, this is the only comment I've ever written)

ZoaruonZoaruonabout 9 years ago
Absolutly Amazing!!!!!!!!

I have been reading this series and it is awesome!!!!!!!!!! It is way up there with the top stories. Actually it is the best story I have ever read!!! It is fucking amazing!!!!!! Please, please, please, please finish the story!!!! Don't leave it ending like this!!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Worth the Wait! Hungry for More!

I know you have been pestered for quicker chapters, I was hoping for a Long time also, but I Love this series you have written, can't wait for the Next chapter as I know you will not dissapoint.PLEASE DON"T TAKE ANOTHER YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Too Good!

ZoaruonZoaruonabout 9 years ago
Please continue the story!!!!

Dear author,

I know you have probably have this many times, but could please continue the story!?! It is such a wonderful work. I am truly amazed at how intricate the plot is and the characters are so amazing!!! I truly wish to see more of this story very soon. I have said this before to other authors on this site, whose stories are such a high quality as this story is. I greatly admire your talent and your imagination. It is wonderful to see such a masterpiece as this. I truly hope that the story does not end here. I know that you have a life outside all of this and I do not wish for you to stop living your life. But I also wish to see more of your beautiful work and see what sorts of twists and turns you have for us in this story. It is a truly remarkable work of art. I thank you for creating such a story of such high caliber. I also thank you for taking the time to read this comment if you do. I wish you happiness, good health, success, and all other good things in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Huzzah indeed

Brilliant characters, fantastic plot, and mind-blowing sex scenes. A beautifully written masterpiece. Don't leave me hanging :D

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeabout 9 years ago
Echo

I echo all the positive sentiments below.

I'm also going to greedily request that you get more of this excellent story to us as soon as humanly possible.

I'm afraid that where "The Missing Dragon" is concerned, enough is simply never enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Author

You should write and publish a new chapter right meow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yus!

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying we're very happy to have this new chapter :). You always have a nack of leaving chapters right where they should be, which is brimming with anticipation of what happens next. I read a lot, and I can honestly say The Missing Dragon easily one of my favorites. Keep writing, dude. Us here at Literotica will be waiting! :)

scottishbloodscottishbloodalmost 9 years ago
Agreed with Jedi

I had to go back and reread chapter 3 to get caught up some before delving into your latest chapter since it's been awhile (nudge, nudge)

BUT, it was well worth reading and I have you favorited in myauthor list for a good reason. So I was extremely pleased to see this chapter on my list and was even happier once I started reading through it. As well as you write though, I do find myself agreeing with Jedi's comment. Just like too much of anything can be a bad thing, I found myself starting to skim through some of the sex scenes to where the plot started up again. As far as I could tell, quality-wise there wasn't really a drop off from the first sex scene to the last or any in the middle. It just started to feel like it was getting in the way of the story some.

Not that I don't enjoy these scenes, after all we are on an erotic literature sight! But one of the reasons I enjoy story arcs that authors such as yourself is the way you blend some great creative work with steamy action. If all I was interested in was the action, I could find any old story about two people trapped in an elevator. Oh my, she's cute. Sex? Sex! End story. Those stories are a dime a dozen on this site.

I know I don't speak for everyone on this site and I'm not presuming to tell you what you write and how. Shoot, sometimes I'm not in the mood for a long story arc myself! I'm just letting you know what I think would help improve this already great work. But judging from the stars, most people already think it's pretty damn good. And yeah, I gave my 5 stars to this and eagerly look forward to the next exciting chapter!

Keep up the good work and welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Valise

Valise should start being open in group tryst with Jan and Algra. You should make her officially one of Greg's ladies since he deeply cares for her anyway and to avoid Jan's jealousy.

ddrapermadmenddrapermadmenalmost 9 years ago
Less sex, more plot.

At this rate you are going to be writing this story for the next decade. I may be dead by then.

JvlivsJvlivsalmost 9 years ago
Huzzah!

Thank God you're back ^^

You have been sorely missed :)

This is a 5 out of 5 story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
favorite

Not only have you yet again spun an extremly entertaining story but also you still managed to come out as my fav author. Through your stories i find a part of you that leaves me wanting to call you my friend and charge into the provings grounds and go down swinging or come up on top of the packs. Keep up this amazing story we all await the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i hate you... (maybe)

2 years... and you leave me so frustrated... less sex... more plot... i have to know. so long we wait... so wait the long. reward our patience and we will worship your story and raise it above our heads and sing the circle of life.... lol please =D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thank yo!

well you were missed . . A LOT! . . . I kept on checking your subs for months . . For missing dragon 4 . . . . At least this time it is not such a cliff hanger . . .

Since you are back i may still be hoping for a new chapter for aphro?

Anyways amazing again . . . I would love to see your works published someday. . . Thank you for continuing my fav story at lit. . . . I was litrally jumping when i saw TMD 4 . . . . And i spent 4 of my sleeping hours reading it and reaquanting with the characters . . . It was worth it. . . . . .

Its been long truely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
better.

the sex has atleast become more sensual. still lacking on plot progression.

the very "subtle" hints that the MC is some kind of dragon incarnate could have much smoother.

lastly; mc being beaten to near death vs/ after little training and an underhanded win = coming out more or less untouched repeatedly. once again not so smooth.

the way a story is told is far more important than the story.

bumd11bumd11almost 9 years ago

This is an amazing series and I eagerly await its next installment. That being said ...

We wait two years and this is all we get? Very disappointing. Nothing happens here. The story is overwhelmed by the sex, getting lost in all the coupling. I'm not opposed to sex (see: title of the site), but this series up till now has not been just a stroke story, it has been an exciting adventure. I feel like this chapter has been little more than treading water.

But, extremely well written treading water.

sirelcsirelcalmost 9 years ago
glad your back

Okay after two years I'm glad to see you writing again.

This is a decent filler and I think I see where you are going.

I've given 5 stars but its really 4-1/2. The plot was barely touched.

I think I see some of the larger missing dragon stuff and I am willing to wait.

Personally a longer story with more on the main plot would have been fantastic.

I see this as the best breaking point for the next chapter.

Glad your back hope that the next chapter will be out soon.

your one of the best here.

bam92bam92almost 9 years ago
Great to ahve you back

So happy to see the update. I checked constantly to see if you updated and you did, Im so glad and this chapter is amazing.

10/10 keep up the awesome work youa re an amazing writer.

magikman233magikman233almost 9 years ago
finally!!!!

i checked your page on a whim knowing in my heart there was nothing new....and finding that to be in the couldn't have been more wrong hall of fame,good entry lien_geller good entry and a hell of a way to kick things up a notch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice

Awsome as always Lian

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsalmost 9 years ago
astounding

this is an amazing story with incredible character and plot development i truly hope this master of the literary arts continues this incredible story, i cant wait to see more chapters come out for this masterpiece, on behalf o your fans we all anxiously await the next installment of The Missing Dragon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hanging

I found this story and was intrigued by the melding of porn and sci if/fantasy. I am currently looking for the next chapter! I am hanging in the last sentence you wrote, " let's get to work", and really want to see what happens! How the HELL am I going to find this selection again when you decide to add more to it? Keep on, my frenetic writing friend! I love the damned storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome work

You continue to astound me and everyone else I've told about your work. Please don't leave us hanging for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

I have really enjoyed your character and world building in this series.

I look forward to the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

This series is by far my favorite. Please dont wait so long before you give us all the next awesome chaoter

90JorLin90JorLinalmost 9 years ago
YOU ARE BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST WRITERS I HAVE EVER SEEN

You are an amazing writer and I relish every story you have submitted. The only objection I have is the amount of time in between each new submission. Yes I know that it can take a while to piece your thoughts together when writing a story, but I am just voicing my wish that they are submitted a tad bit sooner. Aside from that I have absolutely no problems whatsoever and I humbly ask you and encourage you to keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfect

This is the most perfect storie ive read here... KEEP IT UP...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

This series is Freaking Awesome!!!! I don't care how long it takes you to write the next chapter just please don't stop! When you get to the end of the story please look for a publisher and turn it into a book! I haven't been this intrigued by a character since Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake and Merry Gentry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
chapter 4

Well worth the wait but I'm still looking for background on V & J 22

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

As always a great chapter, see you in 2 years.

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 9 years ago
A Selfish Request

I would ask you to give us greedy impatient readers chapters more often; but having myself tried to write a time or two, I have some idea of the reasons why it might not be possible.

Instead, please be careful of your health and cautious in your daily activities, so we don't lose you and miss the end of this wonderful tale.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

phillipmichael2phillipmichael2almost 9 years ago
WOW

I found your stories two years ago.Incredible storytelling can't wait for the next chapter.Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant story!

Excellent. More please! The sex is enjoyable, the story is enthralling.

If the next chapter was to be published I'd buy it in a second!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Waited years – was worth it

I waited years for the next chapter, checking every couple months or so. Your writing makes it worth it. Please don't make us wait years again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More.

Please.

More writing.

Start a patreon with a per-posting payout. Or something.

You write quite well, and you have an entourage that enjoys your writings.

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhispereralmost 9 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!

I've waited two years for this and it was worth it.....hope the next chapter doesn't take that long though cause I might not be alive to read it....but excellent writing keep up the good work.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
7083 Followers
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES