All Comments on 'A Crash Course In Losing Virginity'

by andros14

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great

I can not understand why 99% of writers concentrate so much

on oral sex, when 99% of people dont use it and dont like it.

Great story but would have liked it a wee bit slower and with a bit more romance.

Somehow Girls (I am a Guy) make the best authors.

Great stuff.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
first times aren't they great

I enjoyed this very much, I always enjoy hearing about women and their first time. For your first effort it was very good. Looking forward to your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great

the story was great. i really loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
It made me cum

I enjoyed reading your story, it was real and had a feeling of innocence about it that really turned me on and made me cum. - Dana

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
--

pretty hot. im surprised at something though.. it didnt hurt the first time you had sex?

Erotica_WritingsErotica_Writingsalmost 20 years ago
I AM VERY IMPRESSED!

I wish for all of those who wish to down grade someones writing be correct in their standing. I rated this one a 5 and loved it! If you don't like reading what we write go away, far, far away.

Grey BeardGrey Beardalmost 20 years ago
A Good Honest Story ...

I once received some feedback from a young lady who was " researching " all the First Time stories because she wanted to know what it would be like when she " did it" ... If I could find that woman today, I would tell her to read yours. Just enough joy to make others want ( as if we didn't need a good reason) to do it, but just enough fear to keep the story honest.

Thank You for sharing .... but please don't stop there.

mistress_demetramistress_demetraalmost 20 years ago
A story from the heart!

That story came from the heart. You must really love the guy that you made love with for the first time. I enjoy reading that love still exsists and is not dead. You should write more stories about other times, I know it made me think of doing it! Loved the story, can't wait to hear more! Kisses!

Mistress Demetra

FitzdracoFitzdracoalmost 20 years ago
Left me wanting more

Very nice. Enough to awaken the dieing romantic in me and wonder about the rest of there lives together, or apart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Reminds me!!!!

This sstory freminds me of our first time. Very, extraordinarily satisfying. We've been married now for 54 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
terriffic....just loved it...and reminded me of ..

just loved it and it reminded me of mine....

bluefalconchickbluefalconchickover 19 years ago

It was pretty believeable, actually...A lot different from MY personal first, but believeable, nonetheless.

One of the better "first" stories I've read, seeing as how you not only capture the physical, but the emotional needs of the two people as well.

Hope you keep writing,

Manda

billydawsbillydawsover 19 years ago
good story!

It is a very good descriptive story. I liked it. Hope you keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
story will lead me to masturbate

Enjoyed it very much. It was sensitive and real. It made me hard, and now I will probably masturbate. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
banged by accident

i gave it a 4 because like our lives it is awork in progress and who knows how it will end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
loved your story

loved your story very much.alot like my real first time only a little younger than you.keep up the writing.true stories of course. had a hard on from the get go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
close to home

living close to st. marys it kinda sends the story home, nicely wrote, hope it was worth it,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
W-O-W !!!

Would have loved to be in Brandon's shoes that day ... or rather out of them ... as long as I had been with her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
amazing love story

I'm a sape for romantic stories yours was truly amazing. Your a great writer.

grapowgrapowover 17 years ago
Well done

if this is your first story about your first time it was really good. Not only are you hot, but intelligent to boot! Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
seems like it was worth it...

It's a bit different from how my first time happened, but similar age, and my gf at the time was wanting me as much as I wanted her. The condom was there, ready in case... but not having just come through a wreck, we were shaking enough that first time anyway. The nice part for us was not only did we fall asleep in each other's arms, we woke up there and made sure we had it right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow!!

I haven't had my first yet,waiting till marriage.With stories like this,the waiting become more difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

It was great. I didn't know first times could be like that. Its better than many of the first time stories I've read on here. I liked it a lot.

darkstone57darkstone57almost 16 years ago
very cool

excellent writing and the story was great,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
ok

the last story i read was amazing urs is good 2

butterfly74butterfly74over 15 years ago
Nice story

I guess everyone is different, but my first time was loving and romantic also..until it was terribly painful. I think I really had 2 first times, because I made him stop before he could get past my hymen because that pain was so intense. I can't imagine actually being able to have an orgasm, so kudos to you for getting it perfect the first time out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
As requested, praise and criticism

Hi, since you so clearly asked for feedback... I really love reading true stories, especially of first time experiences. Your story is touching, because it is real, but it does not build, rather it goes too quickly into the 'action' and then the action itself is not described much.

You could have described more about your relationship before, like how close you had felt, how much you had wanted to go the final step, but held back using excuses - now though you had no excuses left. How did it feel being with the police? What about the excitement you felt as you realised you were going to have to stay at Days Inn, and the police were arguing to get you in bed together!

Then the action could be longer with more with more description about how you felt, the tingling and anticipation, your nipples going hard, the goose bumps as he dragged his finger nails over your stomach, the involutary swelling and lubrication of your pussy even as you still had some fear, your relief that Brandon got a condom even as you wished you could do it without.

In short, a great short story that would have been better twice as long!

Best wishes,

Tim Lee

timplee@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Expanding The Story

Yeah, it could have been expanded on. It seamed a little rushed. Try slowing it down by showing more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
True

A nice realistic story....a bit on the short side,but basically the emotions,hesitations are correct..why throw the condom in trash can,instead of the WC? otherwise,very good..i prefer true stories.....

capt13capt13over 13 years ago
thank you for sharing

The story was of true innocent sex, but there was so much that we the reader could not see or feel. What you look like what he looked like, was it a newer room or some old room that smelled like stale cigars. As a reader I want to feel like I am there watching the event. I thank you for sharing and I respect you for going “outside the lines.” I think as you write more you will get better, good luck.

1965looker1965lookerover 13 years ago
I liked it

It was intersting of the circumstances leading to your first time, even though the story was plainly simple and to the point quickly, without much foreplay and description.

It seems to ne the first time you've written an erotic story, and with prctice and polishing you can get good at it. Like having more sex leads to more experience.

I was a bit envious of your ages however, as I did not have my first experience until I was "old" at the age of 29...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice story

I prefer hairy pussies and no condoms. Otherwise I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
like it

It was ok

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
DRIPPING

I keep reading about dripping pussies. If I was ready to put my dick in a dripping pussy, virgin or not, you can bet I'd immediately think of the term VD. With this in mind and I'd dress and head out of town.

magpieolasmagpieolasover 8 years ago
Very nice.

Kind of short, but very sweet. :) as for the comment above.......you have obviously never seen or felt a wet pussy in ur life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong posting

Just curious why this story is listed in the Lesbian Sex Series?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous