All Comments on 'Up The Ass With Force Ch. 01'

by PoorBoyMe

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I wish you would work on the peeing line a bit mor

Loved the steamy protestations. Loved the bleeding mess. Would have liked some more spanking, hitting and or peeing. I am on fire!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Humiliation

Turned on by the taking of an ass. My cock is swollen and dripping. The harder the fuck and protest the better. Hosing of the fuck toy at the end was a great climax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
way sick !!!!

your in need of some type of help. you border on mental case!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot man!

The harder the fuck and protest the better! Can't wait for the next installment.

ladyandthetrampladyandthetrampover 18 years ago
WOW a new fantasy!!!

what a turn on. Even my lady liked it,so much so, that she did my ass with her biggest toy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this should not be allowed!

Better see a shrink with that kind of phantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Spell check!

Nothing ruins a good story for me like poor spelling. Next time use a spell checker, and have other people double check (since some of your misspellings became different words), and it'll be greatly improved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More!

I am so sick of reading how someone was forced and liked it. I want it this nasty and humiliating. Do another and the fantasy is not sick. Geez go to the fetish section for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW!!

It was a good story, I stayed hard until those guys started pissing on there victim....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

Very good story . Very funny . Best story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic!

Wow... that was great... not many storyed can make me orgasm while i read... no matter how much i play with my cunt...!

But this one was... Wow...

and as long as it stays a fantasy, there is nothing sick about it.. when you start dooing the shit, it gets fucked up...

But ones again.. Looooved the story, just loved it!

Gimmi more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
perfection

this story really turned me on, I was wet from the beginning and came towards the end. Keep writing, you really have a talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome

amazing I came twice

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
different kind of dp

this story is wonderful but to ease his pain it would be better to have his man cunt bathed in warm piss, splattering over the tender flesh, then inserted slowly to fill his cunt with hot, healinfpee. and to help him relax his partner should pee in his mouth. a good long drink of goldrn champagne is wonderful after being raped they then should open the door and let everyone ibn the bar take a turn. this would be a wonderful way to finish a night and beging a life as a cum,puiss and fuck slut. he is so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Finally!

wow, i spent two hours trying to get off, and i read this and in 30 seconds i was cumming. I love these fantasies where the bitch gets hurt and humiliated. i sick of those fake whores who get off on it. give me a dry cunt or asshole any day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing!

I loved this! Got me off in seconds! God if love toFuck you now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

next time make him take both at the sme time that would be fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is fucking hot. Wheres chapter 2???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where is chapter 2

I hope chapter 2 is about a gangbang fuck ending with a XXXLL dildo fucking machine fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Holy crap!!!!

Oh god.....this makes me so wet reading it....this makes me wanna take some huge cock up my ass. Then have to clean it. I've read some of ur other stories and you are a very good writer.

smoungedsmoungedover 9 years ago
amazing!

What an amazing story! I love your work please say there will be more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part two please

Can't wait for the next story, got me nice and hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking Hot

Great story, it her me hard and yearning to be the one getting fucked.A17E

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Anal Wreckers.

From my opinion, I think that any sexual act should be by mutual consent.

As for the manager, he seemed to be aiding and abetting the anal abuse by the so-called security officers.

Maybe the author will get the opportunity to complain to the correct authorities when he gets out. They can't keep him there forever! (Unless they dispose of him!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice!

I really enjoyed this! Write some more. Needs a little Ass to Mouth and forced rimming to top it off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story!

I agree, I hate it when the victim' starts enjoying it. The nastier the better.

More Ass to Mouth and forced rim jobs would be great, Maybe the manager comes in and punishes him for tryng to make his friends lives difficult. He can use his belt on the boy befote getting a nice dirty rim job.

Ignore thge negative comments. What do thy expect in this category?

phtann3phtann3almost 5 years ago
next

loved the story, wish I had been me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

they just had to pull an r kelly at the end

hungbottomhungbottomabout 4 years ago
Cock Slut

Damn....loved that story, sure bet you went back for more, I know I sure would have? Lets hear some more of you slutty bottom experiences!

Dratini2011Dratini2011over 3 years ago

Loved this part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shocking ! And fairly accurate about how it feels to be sodomized without lube of any kind. I was ass raped by a "friend of the family" at age 13 who made me scream and bleed.. I never told anyone

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesalmost 2 years ago

When I was 24, a neighbor hit on me, basically telling me that I make his cock hard and that he wants to fuck me. He said he knew that I wore panties! I was shocked that he said that! I fantasized about it for so long. He asked me many embarrassing questions and made me admit that I was curious, but nervous. He told me he wouldn't tell anyone.

He used lube. When I felt his body on top of mine and his hard, wet cock slide between my ass cheeks, I got second thoughts. "Wait. This isn't right," I told him. I wanted to get up, but he didn't let me. I started to panic. Then I felt his cock head push thru and it HURT! "Stop!" I exclaimed. "Take it," he told me. He pushed his whole cock inside me and held me down. He told me to relax, and the pain will go away in a moment. Slowly he began to fuck me. It continued to be uncomfortable. He lasted about 5 minutes or so and got off inside me.

After, I felt like I made a mistake. It wasn't what I expected. The fantasy was not like reality. When I saw him next, he convinced me to do it again. Then again a few days later. While I admit that it no longer hurt the more he fucked me, and I did like it, I didn't really have any feelings for him, like I would with girls. I'm not Gay. I eventually told him I didn't want to do that anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

know how he felt a bbc fucked my asshole with just a little lube my asshole was sore for a week

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I got fucked in the ass too and I was sore for days, make the mistake to go see a doctor and he shove some fingers in my sore asshole, gave two enemas to clean me good and shoved the proctoscope up my ass, it hurts a lot, I screamed a lot when he manages to inserted fully in my ass

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was great I wish it was true.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

know how he felt i got fucked in the ass by 2 men i met in a bar took me to their motel room and fucked me like a slut both had 8 inchs was sore for a week

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous