All Comments on 'Busted'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
gnfgnfabout 20 years ago
Fine twist at the end

Loved it. Makes you wonder just what is going on and then the end says it all.

Great short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Ending

Another good story [if I read it correctly], Pat. The little twist at the end is good.

Just when I was beginning to believe she should be thrown out like turning worm Cassandra was.

Nightowl21

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
JUST WHEN I THOUGHT.............

This was another lame cheating story! The twist made up for it!

Thanks for Writing!

Sexmate

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
What A Beautiful Twisted Mind

The nearest analogy that comes to mind is the female version of O. Henry, writing erotic fiction.

When she was bad, she was very, very good. Just ask the state trooper. Such a creative couple crafted by an equally creative writer.

PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 19 years ago
nice read

She is good isn't she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ur a star pat

really loved the story good sex and a twist..well impressed!

HHubbyHHubbyover 18 years ago
Sneaky bugger

Great story & I wasn't expecting the final twist really caught me off guard. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed the story and I loved the twist, I was really getting angry with her and you made my day. Thank you

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Great story

Has a neat twist to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the cop

The cop was her husband i bet oh wow.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Super star Pat

I love the way you do those role playing stories

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
a bit of spice

I loved the spice the cop and the woman put into there marriage to spice up there life Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

MushromMushromabout 17 years ago
Great

I have always loved stories with a twist. I have written them myself, calling them "O'Henry Erotica". This one was very well done, thanks :)

arghjacarghjacalmost 16 years ago
An early work

Hi Patricia, it really is difficult when you find a terrific author and read some of their later work. Bridgets days and nights were marvelous. I've just looked back to see that you wrote this in 2003 and to me it shows. The writing is as good as always but I think I got the twist before she had even left home. I suppose that is the problem with a genre that most of the twists are as old as sex and passion themselves. Please keep in touch. Rob

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
You may suspect - but you don't KNOW!

I am reminded of assignment we received in college -write on X subject covering a, b, c in no more than two pages...Boy, those were the hardest! Same here - building a scene a character sticking a complication and a resolution all in a short page and it all works seamlessly!

Regarding the comments of the previous reader - I respectfully disagree. After reading many stories of even the best known authors in a given genre, one could guess certain twists and turns. I could guess the twist here but that is not a minus for a particular story if you already know the author's writing in and out. The question is as follows: can 'the story' defend itself with reasonable deniability up to the point of the twist? My answer is yes. Many cops for known and unknown reasons (too many...) arrest people for all kind of reasons. You could SUSPECT that it might not be what it seems - but you are not SURE until the author decides to tell you her ending - and that's something that not every shmo can do...

northlandernorthlanderabout 15 years ago
I wish

Patricia

Thanks for a delightful story. Just sorry I didn't think of something like this back in the day of those boring patrols when I was the cop. Folks you hear all these stories of cop groupies, believe me they are few and far between, specially for the rural cops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Time waster

What a waste of time reading this "story".

If that is the best you can do, why don't you stick to toilet graffiti?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thanks!

I really enjoyed it. Nice to see a husband and wife spice it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A laugh

Enjoyed that. Comic relief at the end. Thank you'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

nice twist to the ending

kansasjackkansasjackalmost 13 years ago
Very Nice

Nice, Quick and satisfying. I thought that might be where it was going but not for sure. Funny thing is by being a State Trouper there was a"very large" element of danger... For both of them. Amazing what people will do for the sake of their marriage. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aitch'em says:

I enjoyed it immensely. Pity, there are only 5 stars - I would have awarded a 9 minimum.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Excellent!

I was about to give up on this as just another slut wife story but I waded through it. I'm glad I did. The surprise ending was refreshing and entertaining. It's good that these two have found a way to inject some harmless fun into their relationship.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Well

I'd like to say I didn't like it but that would make me seem like a real weirdo here. They took too many chances and she could have gooten hurt.

Fuck it.

I hate cheating wives and asshole cops. Even if it's pretend'

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Judas

a cornhole buggered, a piehole full of meaty cock, betrayed!

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
Not bad, not bad at all...

Most things don't get past me but this caught me completely by surprise, good job.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Sorry

but I saw it coming a mile away. Nice try though.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
OH THE GAMES PEOPLE HAVE TO PLAY

to remain status quo. TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great ironic funny story

The author definitely has a fantastic sense if humour and great writing skills. I loved the story...please writ on!

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I read this a couple of times before I started commenting but this is a fine example of a bit of Loving Wife. Of course, the author cheated on us with the thoughts she gave to the lady...

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Gone one

Predictable but still a fun read, with a real Loving Wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MARRY ME!

Oh wait - you already discounted that idea. ;-)

Well then I guess I'll have to settle for praising you for the final twist in the story. I didn't see that coming. Great work.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Enjoyable!

I enjoy your stories and really like the twists at the end. I've read a couple of your stories and they all had some kind of unexpected endings. They are different and that is a good thing.

However, I enjoy role-playing but anytime you bring other people into it, Hank,etc. You are opening yourselves up to problems. All kinds of bad things can happen if there is the slightest little snag in the plan. Just my opinion.

Thanks for the writing.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 9 years ago
Most amusing and sexily told too!

And I didn't see the twist at the end coming either! Well done.

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
****

Now that was a jolt! Fantastic ending! Good show, Pat. Thank you. Cheers!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Twist

I have no problems with a twist, but TOTALLY misleading the reader to sucker them into your trap is a cheap trick.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good

but a nice trick on the reader.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
WAS IT HIM

or was it a clone, TK U MLJ LV NV

ColoavasColoavasalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Nice story. I liked it. Was expecting a little more involvement w/ the group of people at the table but oh well. It all was quite nice.

goat17obispogoat17obispoover 7 years ago
Good story, good twist.

Well written.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 7 years ago
5 stars all day long

Loved it.

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 7 years ago
I Always Enjoy the Twist

Thanks for a short, sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done! Loved it! Too short though!

A nice little ditty!

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Cute Story

Excellent writing and plotting, even way back in 2003! The "tell" for me was the totally bogus "arrest" for solicitation. Had to be hubby! ;-)

Your style reminds me of the author Ann Douglas, who wrote many fine short stories back in the Usenet days. For those who don't know her work, she's reposting a lot of her old stuff here on Lit now.

I just stumbled onto your work recently, Patricia, and I'm very much enjoying it!

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Cute.

Obvious, but cute.

lonerider10lonerider10over 6 years ago
in my favorites Patricia!

i have multiple favorites and this is erotic and fun to read .thank you .lonerider10

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Fooled me

Pretty good little story. Liked it.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Hah!

Excellent twist there! Almost got me!

Baddogie59Baddogie59over 4 years ago
To Funny

I love your style of writing.

The ending gave me a good laugh. LOL

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Again, and another twist story from Patricia51. Her stories are well worth reading more than once.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Ok got me and read simile story

Good

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
No Shit?

I kept thinking what cheating cunt she is. I thought that getting taken by the cop is her just desserts. Oh No! The cop is her husband! They’re role playing. What a neat twist. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Broke primary rule of writing

First rule of writing: don’t lie to your readers. If they don’t trust you they won’t believe you. If they don’t believe you they won’t enjoy reading you. If they don’t enjoy reading you, they won’t read you.

The lie came quite early: “She knew this bar was not in any city limits and wondered who would have called the Sheriff's Department.” If she knew it was a setup, she would not wonder. There were numerous other statements that belied the fact that they were simply living out a fantasy.

The worst part of the writing was, as soon as the cop agreed to fuck her it was obvious that it was just a married couple getting their rocks off.

5knuckleshuffle5knuckleshuffleabout 4 years ago
great twist

Great twist to an old way of husband and wife "casual pick-up" routine. Never saw it coming. It's like you told a joke keeping a straight face

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Broke primary rule of writing" - I must agree. We're in her head. She wouldn't be wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Saw that a mile away

Interesting but looked evident from about first 3 minutes. 🧐😁👍

enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
lol

another funny one. still need an editor or a better one. "put his stern visage right up *the* the bartender" example of one of many, also there were too many ANDs. try to re-format the sentence so u dont have to use so many. its ok in dialog but not in narration

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh Lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoy your writing, you are a wonderful author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

This was a Great Short Story ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Most excellent!!!!!!!!!!! five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

:-)

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lmao can somebody say ‘role play with a twist’ please ? I loved it great catchy ending

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not a bad story at all. Very good twist.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Sometime soon, she won't want to be saved and Cucky the trooper will get his real fantasy.

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

Real touching... Your fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice twist.

Ed

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66almost 2 years ago

Painfully obvious and not at all interesting.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Liked the story for the most part. The lead up to the twist really didn't give away the punch line. Good job. Isn't it telling that someone always calls a "twist" and well written twist at that, obvious and not interesting. Max. bull shit on that comment. Most comments like that are written to make the commentator look smart. most fail. Good story and will read some ore of your work. Thanks for the effort. arsenelupin66: your misinterpreting the phrase "Get hold of yourself".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author, if really a woman, certain lives a a world of fantasies. Has she lost her mind?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantasies (even sick, weird ones), at home are one thing, but involving others, especially without their consent is another! It wasn’t right for her to tease, then him to intimidate the bar patrons. Just reinforces the idea that police are bullies.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

That indignant anonymous idiot beneath me is pathetic.

edwusaedwusaabout 1 year ago

Complainers below have no imagination or sense of fun. This is just a story and a pretty good one - and cetainly it's well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun story. Thanks.

Ed

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 1 year ago

This was a great story and I loved the final twist at the end. I give the story five stars!!! Seems like Gail might be making another trip out soon, perhaps to another bar, and have her husband arrest her and fuck her once again. She seemed to like the feeling of helplessness that this made her feel. Great story!!!

crazymike45crazymike456 months ago

This story was a lot of fun. I never saw the twist coming.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She knew it was her husband, why the extreme reaction you can twist the end for readers but they KNEW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous