All Comments on 'Audrey Changed My Life'

by Traceytrans

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Picked up at the hotel.

She was about 50, bit plump, but she came over.My husband and i would like to know if you would like a drimk.I went over,sat down, he ran his hand up my skirt, i opened my legs,he kept rubbing.Want to come up to our room.O.K.As soon as we were there she got undressed, lick her cunt, he said, so i got on my knees and pushed my face into her cunt.His hand found my pantyhosed arse, tracing my crack, stroking my balls, my cock going hard.He walked around and pushed his cock into his wifes mouth, suck it i am going to fuck this one.I kept licking his wifes cunt,juice covering my face.He then moved behind me, cock against my opening, pushing, pushing, in, oooh, he was big, his wife grabbing my head, he pushing, pressure until he was in me all the way.He was hard and big as he pulled back, then in, out and so started one of the best fucks i have had He fucked me on my knees for about 20 minutes, pulled out, rolled me over, his wife sat on my face, my tongue in her arse and cunt,as he pulled my legs up and entered my hole with one thrust, fucking me savagely as his wife positioned her arse over my mouth, watching her husband fuck me, in, out, brutal, my cock hard,her hand on it making me shoot into the air, my tongue licking her cunt as my hole massaged his cock , filling me, oh yes, fill me, as he sloshed into my hole, the cumm splashing my legs as he fucked me, his wife cumming onto my face, pushing down onto me, nearly suffocating me,he pulling out as his wife empties her bladder onto my face as i lick her still cumming cunt.Fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

wow, great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous