All Comments on 'A Few Simple Words'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
nicccccce!

Your story is nice. It seems that our hero will be a little dominating; as the story is unfolding, at this point. Perhaps he can totally dominate both his sister and her friend. He can pimp them to true dominates and not only learn the how-to and the whys and wherefores of domination, but the mental aspect, as well. But, thus far it is entertaining and needs to continue. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very hot

So hot. keep the story going.

WFD6301WFD6301about 19 years ago
Awsome

This story was awsome. Please keep it going. It was great.

pbd2playerpbd2playerover 18 years ago
nice story

Wow, Really nice. Keep it going!!!!

BTW where can i get sum of those cd's ^^ (lol).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot and Nasty

Wow, It takes more and more to get me going and this was the first story today and it got me going. I'm going to read somemore of your shit and get off early today. (and no i'm not at work. get off as in cum.)

gamer9643gamer9643about 18 years ago
sequel

needs a sequel, give a cd to his mom and all her other friends and knock them all up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot little story

are those cds for real, because i want that type of software. anyway hot ass story.

Skippy2TonSkippy2Tonover 17 years ago
Nice

Next time have him take her virgin ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more on the story wrote for the story

wrote about the baby if its a girl. what about the cds where can i get some of them. or how to make the cds . do he gave more cds out to other girls in town.

Ookami199008Ookami199008almost 15 years ago
please

god that was soo hot i came twice, please comtinue the story and send me the link when you finish it

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Just one question.

Although this story involved incest, shouldn't it have been entered in the 'Mind Control' genre?

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
Follow-Up

A great story but with his CDs. he would be the "cock" of town and Probably make alot of Enemys when guys lost their women to Him and the Women bacame Pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Doomsday

If a software would work as advertised here, it would be an endgame machine. Imagine winning a war or have world leaders buy a pen from you for any ammount of money by simply playing a song.

Although I have to admit, if I ever came across something like this myself, I'd probably try it on a girl too :)

Bobhowr2005Bobhowr2005almost 12 years ago
Awesome

That was really good story definetly should add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry dude...

Sorry dude, you are much better writer than this story shows.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
A hot story but I disapprove...

Unprotected sex, especially with your sister, is uncaring and stupid. Of course, there is always the morning after pill but I don't think this family is smart enough to think of it. Otherwise a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brandy's hot stuff

Nice to read of a fat girl getting a good fuck. They have comfortable thighs.

Dont get me wrong, I dont personally believe the Mind Control by CD thing but it was funny/haha seeing him hesitate to take her, not having the confidence to go ahead but continue with the behavior his big sis made him learn while he grew up. Controls the rate of build-up though.

I would have turned off at the beer bottle up her cunt if I had not known it was done on stage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yet more badly written shit from this idiot

Premise sucks, you can't overwrite a music CD, and if he hated his sister that much why not just tell her to go jump her fat ass in front of a truck and fuck her hot friends instead? Stupid story, and all the kiss-ass comments from all the other dickless nerds like you couldn't improve it; not one honest opinion of this stupid story is left up here, just the ass-licking comments from your fellow coneheads that let you pretend you can write - well you can't, why do you even keep coming back and writing more of the same shit? It's no-dick mouth-breathers with no stomach to hear the truth about their dismal lack of talent, like you, that drag down the quality of the stories on this site, go find another jack-off fantasy hobby, you've done enough damge here. I dare you to keep this comment up longer than 5 minutes.

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
wow! anonymous 11/6/13

think you may be taking sexual fantasy stories a bit too seriously? there were problems with it sure, but to pop off into rant-land like that says more about you than the story does about anything at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
complete and total fucking shite

a load of fucking rubbish - like the writing of a spotty faced teenager - about as interesting as watching paint dry......absolutely appalling .......

8incher4use8incher4usealmost 10 years ago
fanfuckingtastic

great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

""

“Oh yes! Your cock will be the only thing inside me now,” she moaned out as his cock filled her tiny pussy like nothing had ever done before.

""

Ummm, actually.... Did you forget about the soda bottle rammed up her, prolly tearing something, lol, needlessly stretching out a perfectly good tight pussy? Heh.

He's happy now, just wait till some old grannies come over to get laid, all the girls from the AIDS treatment center that some other girl at school donated a bunch of music cd's to. All the gay guys that overheard the music being played, all the straight guys that overheard and wanna try their bi side with only him. Hehehe. Being greedy doesn't pay! ;)

Fun fun story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cool story

Can we get a part 2 to this sexy story

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Very sexy

A part two would be good to tie up the loose ends, like babies, Casey and a baby and maybe Mom when she gets home too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The only place

you find comments such as these: "Put your long cock up my cunt", and “You like it hard, bitch?” and “Fuck me, make me your whore!” and other such stupid comments is in the twisted mind of a kid with little or o sexual experience. When such comments are included in an article they tell the reader the article was written by an inexperienced kid. Omit the childish comments. The only readers impressed by them are other kids such as yourself.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Who cares

what the anon dickhead thinks. This is a fantasy story you idiot. Get that-- not real-- the product of someones imagination for readers enjoyment. Anyway who made you the literotica critic???

I enjoyed a little fantasy with this story and I am sure many others did too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Encore!!!

I totally agree with WFD6301 you should absolutely keep this story going. Add as many chapters as you can!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think there should be a part 2 maybe he gives his momma a cd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous