All Comments on 'Just Curious Ch. 11'

by lioness_71

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I got a little teary eyed at the end. I wanted Marcus and her to end up together but ultimately I know she didn't belong in his lifestyle. I wish we could have known what business Marcus was into. I loved the series. Thank you so much for writing them :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved this story

I loved this story and really don't want it to end. Please continue!

lioness_71lioness_71about 9 years agoAuthor
Ta Da

So I hope you enjoyed the series. Thanks to everyone for their votes and comments and e-mails. I appreciated them; well, most of them anyway.

Some of my thoughts on the story and answers to some questions I received:

Marcus - Marcus was just supposed to be the brothel owner, but I was beginning to like him, and like 'them' together. So I had to make him a bit more of a criminal than intended; so the girl would have to want to go home. The cops and the kidnapping were added after about 2/3 of the story was already written out.

Girl - I write from a woman's perspective, so I don't like to give my women names. It makes it easier for the woman reader to insert herself into the story. Just a writing technique I use, not a way to objectify a woman.

The abuse from Dustin put her into a dark place. I like strong submissive women. Having her recover from that enough to trust another man, in my eyes, only makes her stronger. I know some people will disagree, but you're free to write your own stories. This one was mine.

This is just a fiction story. With the limited amount of time I gave them together, and the fear she had from being with Dustin, I felt Marcus had to take control immediately. He didn't have the weeks and months needed to form a true trusting relationship. He had to push her and make her feel safe at the same time. I wrote it with that theme in mind. His goal was to help her recover, not bring her in as his new permanent submissive.

Hand feeding - For some reason, I despise that. Don't know why, I just do. I wanted her to have that same quirk. Marcus pushed her about it because she wouldn't submit, not because he wanted her to feel bad. I know he was harsh about it, but she was resisting, and it was his nature to make her submit. As soon as he had her submission, he stopped.

The next adventure - While I do have some ideas in mind for these characters, it's not enough to put down on paper. I've spent over a year flushing out these stories and characters, I think I'll go in a different direction for a while. I haven't abandoned this story, just taking a break. As you may have noticed, I like having the entire story done, before I start posting. It lets me add things, and change earlier things to make the story better. I also HATE investing in a story, only to have the author quit before it's done. So while it takes longer for a story of mine to to start posting, when I do, you'll know it will have a beginning, middle and end.

So I hope you enjoyed the series, and as always: Stars, comments and e-mails are appreciated. Thank you.

Lioness_71

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you. . .

For a great story. Thanks, too, for ending it. I really don't like it when I get involved in a story and then the author just quits. Very frustrating. Hope to read more stories from you!

TootsallTootsallabout 9 years ago
An Excellent Ending

I was hating thinking that she might end up branded or otherwise permanently marked by Marcus. The only untied string was Dustin's future and he was really secondary to these final 8 chapters.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 9 years ago
More! More! MORE!!! Pleeeeease? Pretty Please?

You said you have all these ideas floating around ...

What about a Trap Shooter to knock some of them down so you can start putting them on paper? Just kidding ... .

Thank you so much for all your time & efforts. You're a skilled writer, able to draw us in & make your characters real. The pictures you painted for us were vivid & oh so memorable!

I'm thrilled to see her strong again & can't wait (snicker, snicker) for Dustin to try his tricks on her again ... It's time for her to start to explore the rest of the larger BDSM world, get to experiment & finally meet a Dom worthy of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sweet ending

Doesn't make sense with the rest of the story. But still sweet. Happy that she got out and hopefully will be able to find an actual Dom. I also notice that Marcus and his cohorts still have the originals and all the other photos they took of her. They aren't her Dom no Master so they have no right to them or even have taken them. Maybe that's why she was let go because they know she can be blackmailed into returning whenever they want?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic story

Gotta say it doesn't feel like it's ended. I want to find out what happens with her and if jarred is involved.

nzf3254pnzf3254pabout 9 years ago
Fun Read

It was a fun romantic adventure, he made her strong, she made him reachable again. I had envisioned a couple different endings...he bought the club from her initial captor to give to her to run giving a reason for him and Elliot to visit/mentor her into a business of her own, or Marcus buying her a business of her own in Vegas so she could stay and play...options are endless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Maybe I am crazy..

I really wanted him to fall in love with her and give up him criminal dealings. He's got enough money they could go somewhere and start over as a real couple.

XoXmonicaXoXXoXmonicaXoXalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Super story. I wish it didn't have to end. Maybe you can tell us, one day, where is she now...Thanks for posting. m

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a worthy 5 stars for each chapter

not sure how one explains Ch01. having 20,000 more viewers than Ch11. This was a most Remarkable story , well written , interesting & engaging plot , plenty of Quality dialogue , life size protagonists.

...

so where does it go wrong ?

too emotional ?

too intense ?

too dark ?

too enthralling ?

is it because it has to many elements ?

1st time (bdsm) / non con ? / anal ? / inter ? / romance & drama ?

basicaly the only genre not included in some aspect was incest ..

somewhere on the journey

most readers walk away

Just Curious as to why

.....................

.....................

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i thnink you answered your own questions

when the writing captivates the Audience and the reader gets drawn into the story , then those highly emotional responses can become to intense & beyond the readers ability to process , that then becomes a turn off or the reader becomes angry with the Author or the characters within the story . i think that is shown clearly by some of the comments on other chapters .. it also has the effect that pple start skipping parts of the story , or they mis-read or twist what is written & that also i think is proven by many of the comments on some chapters

^^

i say this not in detriment to the story or the Author . This is one very fine story

(am not sure if the typo's & grammatical issues are editorial or if they are theft prevention so i am not passing judgement on that)

$$$$$ should be edited & published as an E book

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
is there more??

I was in love with this story line and was just wondering if there is gonna be another part??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you.

I don't come on this site looking for quality literature, but found it in this novel. Your characterization and story telling ability is phenomenal. I did get emotionally involved, and what happened with Dustin was very disturbing, especially once it moved into the second day. I kept thinking about it. I loved how you handled her time with Marcus. I cant think of a better way to write any of it. All the different scenes kept me wondering where you were headed next. I loved how you handled the breakfast kneeling. It is a conundrum. I also enjoyed that she got her sassy confidence back fully. I want to see Dustin confronted with video of her panic attack episode and the pictures of her time with Marcus so that he realizes just how much he fucked up. I don't want to see her back with him, but I sincerely hope you continue her story. Excellent, excellent job. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dear sweet god holy fucking heaven..

This. Story. Is. Amazing.

Captivating. Heartfelt. Dark. Erotic. Beautiful. Hopeful. Passionate.

There were parts I hated and loved with equal passion, all combined to make a "so fucking perfect" story. Thank you for this. I've reread it 4 times so far since I recently discovered it. My only lament is the lack of a sequel as of yet - Marcus and the Little Minx's story isn't finished. It just isn't. Please consider writing a sequel (or several) and complete their story. This is too good to leaving it wanting...

naturalsub_13naturalsub_13over 7 years ago
Loved it

This is the second time I've read it and glad I did. Apparently the first time you were still coming out with more and j forgot to come back. The ladsg two chapters I hadn't read! That was a pleasant surprise, I love this story so much. Would love to know where she goes from here... Wink wink nudge nudge. Though you did end it very well. Gold star! ;)

silent_submissive114silent_submissive114over 7 years ago
Definitely mt favourite.

This is the 3rd time I've read this story, absolutely love it.

I do hope you continue with the story. It would be great to see her trying to find the right dominant.

sweetone66sweetone66over 4 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY...

Good plot, well written! Would love to read more about the main characters. Gave you 5 (well deserved) stars throughout...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Beautifully written, guess from experience. A true story of D/S. Thank you lioness xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant. I need this story in a novel

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

That was quite the journey. I feel exhausted... but satisfied, lol. Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't say no to a redemption sequel for the asshole Dom we got to know in the first chapters. 🤔

nthusiasticnthusiastic8 months ago

Love this story more every time I read it! A sequel would just be awesome, so many colorful people we met in Vegas. It’s hard to say goodbye to them.

What still bugs me though, is the way Dustin got off so lightly. He spent so many hours torturing her; the sunburst alone was around 30 strokes, never mind all the rest. What about the way he tore her inside? And the anal? At the least, he should been sodomized, spending hours bound, hung, with Big Blue or the anal equivalent inside him.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved the story

I wish you would write more

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I read the whole story in 2 days. It was so good!!! Please continue it on her journey!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlioness_71@lioness_71
252 Followers
11/18/18 - Wrote a quick Thanksgiving themed Timeless FanFic in honor of the 2 hour Timeless 'movie' in December. Height: Tall means tall; very tall, but I still like my heels. "Big cats scratch, but everyone likes a little pussy."

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Just Curious Series Info