All Comments on 'My Feminist Husband'

by SparkleKitty

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOVE TO-BE DON

Who's "MIKO" just bring Ben back game for any thing you want me to-do.Sounds like would be lots of FUN FUN FUN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

" I'm not sure if either one of us had ever had another sexual partner.“

You are not sure if you had a previous sexual partner? Do you suffer from amnesia?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
maybe the sex wasn't that good to remember!!!

gave it a 5

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsabout 9 years ago
very hot

oh wow that sounds like a night i dream of,would be soooo hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice Story

My wife loves it when we suck cock together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'd do it!

I'm bi-curious because I've never had sex with another guy. I'd do everything Don did except suck Ben's cock after he fucked my ass if he did not wash his cock completely after fucking me. I'm not willing to eat (or even taste) shit and would never expect anyone to suck my cock after I anally fucked him or her unless my cock had been thoroughly cleaned first. Because of the shitty cock being sucked, I only gave you 4 stars.

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunabout 9 years ago
Love Your story

Don is so lucky, jealous of him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting story

Many women are turned on by M/M sex. A deal like in the story is one of many ways to get guy to do it. It is a great thrill and changes relationship for the better.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderabout 9 years ago
"Many women"? what does "many women" mean?

Are there hard data available? Peer reviewed studies? Or is this just anecdotal personal experience , third hand?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Caring

I believe u love your husband. The story is a big turnon. Where is Miko?!? I'm waiting for you and her to come thru. How would it change the dynamics if the 4 of u were 2gether?

liqueurliqueurabout 9 years ago
one of my favorite themes

FMM, with the woman calling the shots. I enjoyed this a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice story

Don,

You did a good job pretending to be your wife writing the story. Even though it was written by a man, it is a good story - Love the action in it and would love to be in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Got a bit lost. My wife is 58, after 34 years of marriage she told me that she really liked a younger guy from work, Keith was 47. We talked about it, then I thought she got over it until one night she came home late, I got angry because she didn't ring me. It lasted a while and then I cuddled up to her, telling her I was worried until like usual I parted her legs, my face to her shaved pussy, wow was she wet, slimy, smelled and tasted different, pleasant, , she soon orgasmed and I pushed deep into her pussy, really slick and I soon came. As we cuddled, she stroked my cock, telling me she had a secret, what is it, promise you wont get angry, promise, o.k , how did I taste, mm, different, why, better , mm, I would say so, why, she opened her legs, please lick me again,i always liked licking pussy, so i dived in, well that's the reason I was late, ohhh, im going to orgasm, oh yes, her legs locked around my head, do you like it, I kept licking, lay down, I did, she straddled me and sat right down on my cock. moving her lips to mine, she said I am pleased as she moved up and down, because Keith fucked me tonight, my second load of cum filling her pussy. That was the start, now I share her with Keith, the first time was the hardest but now we share. He is certainly the dominant one but I get to fuck her as well, after he has done her the first time, I think they call it sloppy seconds, I actually get off on it. I like to see his cock part her pussy, like a porn movie but real, she sucks me while he is fucking her, a couple of times I have let go in her mouth but I try to hold on so I can slide into her just fucked pussy. He fucks her doggy style the second time, my face under her pussy, I love to watch his cock move in and out of her pussy, I tongue her clit, and when he says now, she moves forward, his cock comes out and the first time he sprayed my face but now I open my mouth as my wife watches and I suck his cock until his cum shoots down my throat. We should have done it years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

This story had my cock hard the whole time.

MrKachingMrKachingover 4 years ago
Excellent

A good wife definitely trains her husband to suck BBC and gets pegged regularly. I hope she continues to enjoy lovers with her husband doing clean up.

Well written and great story line. I hope to hear about girls night over..... Next:-). They can sissify him and take turns pegging him, only to leave him locked up in chastity when they go out..

Keep working on him. He will love his new life!!!

Georgi

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Damn Sparkle, my wife can set up a deal like that any time she wants!

Sounds hot to me but sadly my wife prefers to leave me out of the fun ......

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

For those who read comments before reading the story…this is NOT a cuckold story! Great story about a married couple exploring threesome sex and a wife who has the philosophy “what’s good for the goose is good for the gander”. A must read if you like stories of husbands sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass by a man while his wife watches and enjoys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous