All Comments on 'Fuck My Wife Please!!!'

by DonPeterson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Concritic123Concritic123about 9 years ago
Not really a story.....

It may be part of a story. It needs a lot of work in character development, plot development and story flow.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
How did he knew?

How did the husband knew what happened after the lover "had gone left and taken the elevator..."? He went to the bar!!! And why was he describing the things to the lover, if the lover was the one to be there and not him? 1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Can't read it

Written in the second person. Immediate turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'd have liked more...

And neither did I like 2nd person. But always ALWAYS eat the creampie! Why bring someone around if you aren't going to eat the pie? My I have a buddy that my wife allows me to bring around every couple months and let him fuck her so I can watch. And so he can get his nuts off, of course! After his wife passed, he is usually almost out of control horny when he receives our invitation. He can expect and entire day full of fucking.

The first thing we do is I suck on his cock. It's one of the reasons he's allowed, I have a fetish for sucking his cock. Basically, my wife uses her pussy to chum him in for me! I'm not gay, I have no interest in touching another man, kissing him or being close. I just want that tube in his pants and especially to suck the head. Don't know why, I just love to suck his head. And when he spews out a mouthful for me, it's even better. I enjoy the hot bitter flavor but especially the heat and volume of it.

Watching them fuck isn't essential for me, but I do enjoy jacking off while I watch. It's all about him taking enough time he squirts her full of a huge load. I don't care if its 30 seconds or 30 minutes. I want to suck that pie out after I clean his cock off. Then I suck him hard again and give him the option of where to cum.

Away from 'sex day', he and I have a normal relationship. We go fishing, to ball games and vacations. If my wife is taking too long between sex sessions, I'll give him relief. But mostly it's something between my wife and I, he just provides the cock and cum for our day.

MySexyCurvesWifeMySexyCurvesWifeabout 9 years ago
Describe your sexy wife in more detail please...

I like the base of your story, next time I'd like more sexy descriptions of your sexy hot wife! I love to picture the wife and all of her beauty! Maybe more storyline too, so write another about her...she sounds hot!

BlueFlame6178BlueFlame6178about 9 years ago
I have to say the second person writting is a turn off

It just distances me from the story! I'm a guy and so I can't be the "you" in the story at all!

Sorry, I suggest a rewrite from a narrative prospective and let the characters be who they are. If the content is compelling I'll be drawn in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
another pile of dung

posted in loving wives today. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Eww!

it's icky!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She sounds cute

You're being way too modest when it comes to your lovely wife. Talk more about her. Share her openly with all your readers. Men AND women. Some of us just might want to surprise her with a few surprises of our own! 5*

Beth R.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Fortunately

Fortunately, the cuck won't reproduce, so his diseased genetic material won't be passed on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I can imagine

Great story, I too once picked up a stranger who fucked my wife sensless .. she took it like a pro and had difficulty walking for a couple of days..,pA8qnK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Somebody called this a pile of dung. Have to agree pure garbage. Only the sewer rats would favor such trash. A lot of them seem to roam this category. Gave this a one star rating, wish there were minus scores to give.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous