All Comments on 'The Balls To Play'

by realpussyboy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot tranman/woman action!

this is a great story and i love the hot action between the characters. i really enjoy the description of her cumming inside him... would like to see an impregnation version of a similar story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

Hot and raunchy. A suprise and entertaining. Do FTM's really obsess about pregnancy why doesnt one just have a partial hysterectomy or does this mess up the hormones the wrong way?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Balls You Say!

Well, this was unexpected and really a good twist. Top marks!

Don't usually go for the Gay stuff, but this was well worth my time. Kudos all around.

TkZm6368TkZm6368over 11 years ago

A lovely story! Short and sweet and very hot. A hot girl knocking a cute guy up... *drools*

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckover 6 years ago
Love it

There needs to be many more FTM stories on Lit. And especially of this particular dynamic. Please keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealpussyboy@realpussyboy
209 Followers
Just a post-transition, gay transguy who likes sharing his sexy stories with the world. I'm taken and not looking to meet in real life, but I love talking to other transguys (and cisguys) who are into raw/bareback PIV sex between FTMs and cisguys... and impreg/cumplay is an ad...