All Comments on 'Brutal Shemale Lovers Pt. 01'

by thereshegoes123

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOULD LOVE TO-BE JAKE

Get together with Sarah and be her GIRL friend, get used buy her and have her share you with Tanya. Would be fun life to have

midvalley9midvalley9about 9 years ago
Hot at first

Started out really good, but you lost me when the protagonist made a 360. I've noticed it's common in shemale rape stories (such as this one) where the author circumvents any trauma, pain or emotional distress that being raped would cause by writing in a "moment" where the victim realizes he loves it and wants more, as if that makes everything okay.

This is a cop-out. While I understand this is a fantasy and not meant to be taken seriously, no-one in their right mind would feel love toward someone who just raped them in the ass, even if that's their fantasy. In fact, someone who enjoys the rape will actually be even more traumatized than anyone else, and is far more likely to commit suicide. And if it was a friend or relative who raped you? Even worse.

I'm not saying you should make your stories more realistic (it's about dickgirls for chrissake), just that character reactions could be more believable, as it helps with suspending disbelief. Not only that, but in my opinion it's much hotter when the male submissive continues to struggle helplessly, after all what's the point of being dominated if you're going to act so compliant and co-operative? It ruins the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Then he remembered the abuse

Got dressed and went tot he hospital. They did both a rape kit and a tox screen. Sarah and Tanya spent the next 12 years in prison. Stupid story.

MsTexxxasMsTexxxasabout 9 years ago

MMMMMM....Regardless of what others think...I was quite aroused by the story. I hope there is more chapters involving Sarah and Jake. Tanya can make an appearance now and then.

AManInNeed26AManInNeed26about 9 years ago
Hot, except for the ending

The ending was just bad. He goes through all that, but doesn't remember it at the end? The main bulk of the story was hot, though I wonder at someone being able to successfully hide an 11 inch cock under a tight dress. I'm definitely interested in a next chapter.

HurbsterHurbsterabout 9 years ago
A bit silly...

Missed the bit where he comes to his senses and goes straight to the police. Also, even the new minis are really quite small inside.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 9 years ago
5 stars

Epic. Truly amazing. I sincerely hope you continue sharing your stories with us, and that you continue with this series as well.

I also admire your *ahem* one-handed writing technique, or otherwise your concentration if you had a "helping hand" while writing this. I noticed you jumped from Jake to Jack to Benny in the middle of the story somewhere, but as that seemed to have been in the *ahem* heat of the moment, I forgive you :)

One of my new favorites, and you've gained yourself a new fan :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
?

Disgusting.

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunabout 9 years ago
Loved Your stories

Completely jealous of Jake, Wish Sarah would have done him when he woke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Extreme first time

What an extremely harsh first experience for poor Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Completely unrealistic

you can't do all that in the backseat of a mini!

<3

tomkawtomkawabout 9 years ago
Nice

Nice start. Next chapters please. Jake and Sara can love or something, but perv relation with Tanya will be great. Maybe Sara can revenge on Tanya and next time Tanya will be in middle between Sara and Jake ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice story

keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!

Might be unrealistic, as one commenter pointed out, but it got my attention and made me hard.

Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
In a Mini?!

Sex? In a Mini?! Aha-ha-ha-ha!!! Please, there's barely enough room in a Mini for two full-sized adults, their Starbucks coffees, and even that would be a snug fit. Three midgets couldn't... OK, MAYBE three midgets could have the kind of sex you described, but three adults? Unless it's the TARDIS or a large cargo van, no way.

I'll go on the record and say hot, large-dicked trannies are hot. Two hot trannies also riding a double team on a guy is also hot. But as unrealistic as three adults trying to have a spitroast in a Mini is, having a complete anal virgin taking 13 inches of horse meat up his ass would be a ticket to the hospital ER and emergency surgery to repair his shredded, bleeding colon and torn sphincter. To say nothing of his complete transformation from rape victim to veteran cock slut in less time than it takes to flip a coin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely loved this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is my ultimate fantasy to be dominated and brutally fucked by T-Girls with massive cocks, filled with their cum, and kept as their sex slave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe one day my fantasy will come true; until then there is always Literotica and AWESOME T-Girl porn.

AlnameAlnamealmost 9 years ago

Damn hot. Especially the Tanya parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I absolutely loved this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next chaptre

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This is good enough for you to get a pass on all criticism. It's more important that the content be this quality then for you to get caught up in realism or being politically correct.

wolf9696wolf9696almost 9 years ago
5/5

frickin awesome.....a tad over the top..-dimensions wise-...but whew......i shall be SAVORING this tale quite a number of times...:PPPPP

MrSojournerMrSojourneralmost 9 years ago
10/10, more please :)

This was fantastic

Nyloncd74Nyloncd74almost 9 years ago
Hot Story

Who is Tanya and where do I meet her????? Wish I were the guy in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot story

loved it kept me on the edge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

I hope there's a part 2 coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

next chaptre plz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best Story I have read so far

10/10, very well written, really turned me on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You write the next chapter right now, damn you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
incredible

Best story ive read. I want to be jake so bad. Im at work and so close to cumming just from reading this. Cant wait for my own tanya and sarah encounter. Again, fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very stimulating

This needs a romantic sequel with Jake's and Sarah's relationship developing despite or thanks to Tanya.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Totally Came, not gonna lie. Thank you.

BoiPussyBoiPussyalmost 9 years ago
Well done.

Very good, impressed I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please write more

I hope there is more than one part

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
There's brutality, and then there's BRUTALITY

Despite the warning at the beginning, I found the level of supposed "brutality" in this to be rather mild. Yeah, it's a rape story, but it is a FANTASY rape story which has little to do with reality. Still, the story itself was mostly just hard fucking, with a couple of slaps on the ass and a very brief mention of Tanya's hand on his throat, when she first kissed him near the beginning. In the realm of BDSM possibilities that is really mild stuff.

If this was real, Jake would have awoken the next day with pain (and probably severe injuries) in his abused ass and throat, and not just laid there wondering why he was semi-recalling the smell of jizz and a feeling of fulfillment.

It's a wonder how Sarah not only got him into her home (where she had to sneak him in), but also managed to get all of the cum washed off of him, then get him into her bed, all while Jake was passed out.

It would have been better to just skip naming a real car model and letting it go as some anonymous brand, rather than picking a "mini" (should have been in caps) and having readers call "bullshit" on three adults, two of whom have 13" and 11" cocks (respectively), spit-roasting the third in the backseat, which anyone who knows about Minis will tell you isn't even large enough to swing a cat in.

Still, when all is said and done, this is a rape FANTASY, therefore allowances must be made, because it is a work of fiction, NOT reality, and it's a fine fictional tale at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW!!!!!

That story brought intensity to a whole new level!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SIMPLY AMAZING

Loved it hope there will be more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yeah, nope. You either go for the full rape story, like this one basically, or the romance one, which this one absolutely isn't. You can't get a mix of the two, or you'll shit up the story itself. Get a grip already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Loved this story, since it's titled as part 1, I hope there are more parts to cum ;)

devversdevversover 7 years ago
Chapter 2

Great story, I really hope you do chapter 2 or continue with similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hope there is a part 2! Ending just leaves you hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
gang bang

I was hoping all the girls would cum down his throat

marullusmarullusover 6 years ago
Exciting

I enjoyed your story. The ladies are very powerful and enjoyed their dominance in their own way as it should be.

manlyteenmanlyteenover 6 years ago
FABULOUSLY HARDON STORY

This is the best story I've ever read... It's become my fantasy now. Thank you for the wonderful story. It's the best ever!!

Takeitdeep6969Takeitdeep6969over 5 years ago
Super Hot

It’s one of my if not number 1 fantasy! Wish I were Jake! Pictured me in his place. Came so hard! Thank you for this story

mrstanleymrstanleyover 3 years ago
Crazy Hot Story

Not sure where you go with this after that action. I guess I will read the next parts and see. They should drug Tanya and fuck her with a baseball bat. I could see Sarah and Tanya having fun with each other. Great story.

jackerwoojackerwooover 2 years ago

just like a porn i watched years ago lucky guy

kccaseykccaseyover 2 years ago

Oh MY GOD, this story makes me so hot. I want to be Jake so badly.

Is this your fantasy too? As a straight male, I have found I love getting fucked by shemale prostitutes. Something just like this would be my ultimate fantasy.

literoticmanliteroticmanabout 2 years ago

Outstanding story. OMG. Had me hard the whole time. What a fantasy. Regardless of how unrealistic this is, Very well written. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not exactly my style, being a lesbian, but I think 5-Stars!

I just love watching men being fucked in the ass by women, especially tied down screaming in pain as he's being forced to drink piss through a funnel gag,,, yes! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And I thought I knew how to party hard, I was not even close. Anyone know how to score an invite to their next get together? That gets 5 stars and a giant squeegee!

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Wow that was one awesome story. Right from the start I was just as hooked as Jake was with both Sarah and Tonya. I think I would have picked Sarah as the girl I wanted most like Jake wanted also. You really hit a Grand Slam with this story. The plot was great the story flowed nicely, it was very Graphic in the sex and yet it pulled you into the plot nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars from me. Fun, sexy, debauched. Good stuff.

sissy_tiffany_rosesissy_tiffany_roseover 1 year ago

How does a she cock craved sissy boi find a couple of She Goddess/s like these two. I loved it

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 1 year ago

That kind of rough sex is great, I love it! And I love being abused by shemales. Tanya's cock, I've never met in the flesh, many times in silicone, perfect length and girth! Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Silly.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist9 months ago

Like most of the previous commenters have already mentioned, I’ve just love the raw sensuality of this tale so far.

Solid writing, great but brief setup and some of the most descriptive sex; mentally, emotionally and physically that I’ve had the pleasure of reading on this platform, so far.

It gets right to heart of why guys read erotic literature to begin with - a sissy being forcefully taken by two big chicks with dicks, and then gradually loving the sexual gratification of having both of his holes filled up their cocks - well, it’s mainlined directly into my libido, forcing me to confront my own inner most cumslut’s desires as well. Vicariously liberating and Thank you!

curious4cockcurious4cock3 months ago

Beautiful!! I love all the delicious details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Mind blown! I felt like I was in that tight steamy and sweaty car too! Can't wait to read more of your works!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthereshegoes123@thereshegoes123
2088 Followers
Hey guys, just got a new site up: https://thereshegoes123.com/ You can get my stories much earlier there or on my patreon/public discord server, and can also vote on what stories you would like to see in the future (and get special extra PATREON-ONLY content!) See you there!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES