All Comments on 'Conflicted Ch. 05'

by Cuckoldson

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

wow!

best story in 'cuckold son' genre! thank you! and please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant

Really loved the special grooming and waxing part. I guess the marker is a precursor to getting tattooed for Bully Boy.

It would have been cool if Stuart noticed the special grooming and made a creative remark.

kakashi524kakashi524about 9 years ago
Another great chapter!

Worth the wait definitely! What will happen next?

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best story ever

Without a doubt, this is the best story written on that subject. Just can't read other stories no more, they're not as good as this. Don't let it end, I beg you. and please post the next chapters more frequently, the last months of waiting were miserable. Thank you so much!

arch3rarch3rabout 9 years ago

Please continue!! Best story ever!

KidG1000KidG1000about 9 years ago
loving it!

very hot! love this, cant wait to see where it goes from here. more humiliation for lewis i'm sure :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Former BULLY here...

While i think this story is hot, i have to tell:Never underestimate your opponents.

I fucked the mother of a nerd i loved to mess up in high school in the beginning of college. No problem, she was a widow.He found out, came to fight and got his ass kicked and i even fucked his mother in front of him(note: she was pissed at him and drunk). The problem?His best friend was another shrimp nerd(around five six or seven tall) and nephew of a fucking wushu master.No, the master didn't get involved but the nerd was a fighter since a sperm in his dad ball sack.I was a foot taller,built like a brick shit house but did get my ass kicked(and two of my big palls together). I learned a lot about never underestimate someone looking frumpy and weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just the beginning (I hope)

Heh, bet she forgets to wash that cup...or better yet, she remembers and just ignores it anyway.

Then they'll squirt all over the little dickhead's lunch...maybe her husband's too.

Hmm, maybe dickhead's sister would like a go at it as well!

Excellent manipulative behavior; slowly turning the mother against her son, making her think that it's okay so long as she doesn't actually participate in physically hurting him, even if her actions cause him to get beat up even more. And then, when she finally does end up hurting him physically (one can only hope), she'll justify it as being that he deserved it for being such a wimp, and rightfully so!

One element I like about this story, compared to other "bully" stories (of which there are far too little), is that you do a great job at emphasizing their age difference, and also how that translates as far as attitude. At times, the bully is still childlish, and still acts his age, but the mother finds it all the more enduring when he does, as opposed to her wimpy son, which she begins to thinks is disgusting.

I also like that the mother realizes, throughout, that the affair is not based on love; but simply on the fact that he is a bully. She admitted taht had the bully been her son's friend instead, she would not have been turned on by him, even with his same looks and attitude. It was the fact that he is a bully that attracts her to him, and she knows it! HAHA!

Great chapter, but I hope that I don't haveta wait as long for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great!

It would be awesome if Stuart could start fucking the sister as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next Chapter?

Any progress on the next chapter? I hope you're still writing, because I've been looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GREAT STORY

The more the Hot Mom Fucking Degrades her pathetic son, the hotter this story will be.-EATANDBEMERRY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perverse

I love it when the mother surrenders to lust and betray her own son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I think that, in all 7 chapters, my favorite paragraph is the one in which Leslie states what Lewis'd hate most and the reason that makes her like Stuart so much. The mindfuck and betrayal there are great.

This story is indeed a masterpiece that needs more material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

More of this story please

CosmotateCosmotateover 6 years ago
Hot

This is hottest story I've read on lit. I can read it over and over! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous