All Comments on 'The Vacation House Ch. 16'

by 1Puck1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PLEASE

Don't make that a dream.....

1Puck11Puck1about 9 years agoAuthor
This is not a dream!

Nothing to worry about, this is not a dream, simply the newest chapter in the saga of The Vacation House.

If you like the story, please post 5 stars and add a note here. I would love to hear what people really think about this.

Thanks so much.

1puck1

OK, now that the Rangers are in the playoffs, lets pray they win it all this year. With the king back on goal and the our team having come so close last year only to loose in the Cup finals, we, the true fans of the New York Rangers NEED this win! They have to do this because our local rink is an Islanders farm team rink and I would love to simply shut them down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Although good it was different

Your writing style in this chapter seemed different from the others. It was great but idk if it was as good as some of the others you've written. I felt u just stated his feelings and didn't really.... I guess describe them...

I finished what u had written awhile ago and i absolutely loved it and was so bummed when i finished with ch15. I hope u continue to write more and find someway to continue the saga for a very long time

1Puck11Puck1almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the insight

Thank you very much for your take and insight into the recently added Chapter 16.

I see this chapter as a go between, sort of a bridge in the saga. Chapter 17 is nearly complete and was originally planned to be part of 16. Due to the extreme length it would have become and most likely a more difficult read from beginning to end, I chose to split the up.

Chapter 16 is simply one day/night out of the entire saga. I did not wish to change my writing style, did not realize that I had done so.

Please, if you would not mind elaborating on what made you so upset at the end of Chapter 15?

Thanks so much.

1puck1

1Puck11Puck1almost 9 years agoAuthor
The Vacation House Chapter 17

Hi everyone,

I wish to confirm that Chapter 17 of The Vacation House saga has just been submitted for the sites moderators approval.

This newest chapter was originally part of Chapter 16 but I found it to be better read as 2 separate chapters.

Do not worry that things might be off on a tangent or that Robbie and Dad have lost their way. On the contrary, what happens in the future chapters will bring everything full circle.

Like life itself, things are placed in our way, temptations presented, good, bad and sometimes downright bizarre choices are made by each and every one of us. No difference for our Guys. It's been so much fun as well as frustrating to visit this time and again in the attempt to keep things as accurate and cohesive possible.

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from any and all.

Sincerely,

1puck1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous