All Comments on 'A Small Indiscretion Ch. 07'

by alex_lover

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
I Get It

A classic good against evil tale. It's just that the good did some evil things to achieve their goal. As a whole the series was a little long but the final resolution finished quite well. As the saying goes, "All's well that ends well."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You forgot to have Phil twirl his mustache!

Man, how much cartoon melodrama can you cram into 7 fairly short chapters. This latest one is sooo too much. Without even the standard complaints about poor grammar and the bad Hinglish dialog and misogyny you still get a guy who thinks he might be interviewed by some superstar journalist who looks on him in awe... for being a flunky for a construction company. Along with that we end with a gala replete with long speeches and presentations for what now? A housing project that might have ground breaking sometime in the near future? REally?

too too much about nothing.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 9 years ago
So, Sherry is so bothered by Susan's hypocrisy and so in love...

...with Dave that she cheats on him again and fails to warn him of the attack. Hmmm....yeah. Nice set-up otherwise, though. When is she going to show any degree of awareness of her own hypocrisy? I don't judge much, but her brazen lack of perspective is alarming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really?

She is a righteous "whore" now too?

Decent writing but rather convoluted and it dragged on and on

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
May i suggest

to some of you to read the story again ? susan for starters isn't daves wife but sherry is,it's obvious you mixed up the caracters......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
garbage

As much as the previous chapters of this story ( I use that term loosely) had its characters acting in the most ridiculous and logical ways, this chapter is so nonsensical its like it was written by someone who didn't even bother to read the previous 6 chapters. I know I wish I hadn't.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 9 years ago
What an absolutely dispicable ending...

... to a convoluted, long, and way too often boring story. Why you saw the necessity for Sherry to show her inner whore is beyond me. For someone so sanctimonious about poor Dave's infidelity, she didn't seem fazed one tiny bit by, first, getting naked with her boss and, finally, screwing Dave's nemesis. I say Sherry, not Susan, is the real cheating whore in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really odd how you used Sherry; her actions made no sense.

So Sherry and Dave's mother conspired to seduce Phil, Sue's husband, just to (hopefully) piss off Sue? How could Sherry know that Phil and Sue did not have an open marriage? How could Sherry be sure Sue would divorce Phil since Phil is the bread winner and Sue is a selfish greedy whore anyway? Was Sherry really seeking a revenge fuck with Phil because Dave fucked Sue? And was Sherry pregnant before she fucked Phil, or could Phil be the father of Sherry's child? Will Sherry fuck other men in the future when it furthers some plan or agenda she has? What will happen when someday Dave learns he is not a DNA match for his second born child?

And how can I rate your story very high when it raises more questions than it answers?

This was a very challenging plot, which I have to say you executed poorly. It made sense initially, but then got contrived and stupid. I hope you try again, but give the actions of your characters more thought and logical analysis. Sherry starts out being a morally outraged wife, and ends up being a vengeful manipulative lying whore. So now we are to assume she goes back to being a virtuous loyal wife? She now knows sex can be used to achieve goals without emotional entanglement. I think Dave is the one who is going to end up really being fucked.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 9 years ago
Agree totally with Lonewolf3307

Pathetic ending to an overdrawn story. And this from an author who had done much better in the past. The ending was telegraphed in the first chapter. And the scene with Phil and Sherry in this chapter was pointless, unnecessary and reduced the whole story to pointless claptrap.

I don't normally vote, but I'm giving this one a 2. The only reason it doesn't get 1 star is out of respect for earlier works by the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really low

that had to be one of the worst endings I have ever read in a story . Dave admits that he screwed up by maybe fucking Susan but can't you for sure because he can't remember nothing, but Sherry goes out and fucks around with her boss and then fucks Susan's husband and doesn't think twice about it. worse than Dave own mother was part of it.what worthless piece of shit all around.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliveralmost 9 years ago
Wasn't quite sure

Why Sherry wouldn't just hire a call girl to seduce Susan's husband. Why do it herself (with all the disguise silliness)? Doing it herself changed the character from a smart, ethical woman into a woman willing to brake her marriage vows, without really needing to, in order to get revenge. Either she was far more morally ambivalent then she appeared to be, in which case why the outrage at her husband, or she was to stupid to consider using a call girl, which didn't fit with being an ace reporter. Her actions would have been more sensical if you had should her thoughts in the beginning to have been more predatory and territorial about her husband. A colder, fiercer internal dialog, more practical and less Pollyannish would have harbingered her actions and personality at the end of the story. It would also have made her a stronger and more interesting character.

I've enjoyed you work in the past and will undoubtedly enjoy your work in the future, this one...not your best effort. We do appreciate all the work you authors put into your stories and I look forward to the next piece you might be offering.

LJafoLJafoalmost 9 years ago
nope

i enjoyed it up until Sherry fucked Phil, stupid stupid stupid ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Incredible Disappointment

The last chapter was so disappointing and completely disjointed from the characters and plot line of the balance of the story. You took a solid female character who used her brains and turned her into a cliche woman who had to degrade her morals to win. I think I understand why but it did not fit and was lazy writing, like introducing an unknown character at the end of a story just to be able to close it up. Damn shame!

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 9 years ago
It was a solid 3* until this chapter.

Now a 2*

edwusaedwusaalmost 9 years ago
Bad Ending. Saw It Coming.

Poor Dave. Married to that. I understand the symmetry -- too bad the author wanted a character who would sink to the level of the enemy. Completely unnecessary. Hardly inevitable. Not interesting or surprising or fun. So many other satisfactory resolutions are possible. I am glad I waited to the end of the series to check it out -- I would have been really annoyed to wait for each installment just be served up this sour dish at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A sad let down.

She had all she needed to bring them down, why would she fuck the asshole?

Hire a whore not become one.

Is the child really Daves?

No real physical revenge. It would have been better if Sherry had released the video of the connected politician. Then there could have been some broken legs for both Phil and Susan. Then Shery would also have been true to her job, exposing injustice.

So close to being a 5, then she cheats and what ? Evens the score?

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
I agree with them

You must surely get the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no more

Done with alex lover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sherry is a whore

Sherry does not deserve her husband. She is a slug and a liar and a whore.

impo_60impo_60almost 9 years ago
I have to desagree...

I have to desagree with the comments...She had to be the one to do that dirty job!!!! 1st - If you want a job well done, you must do it your self; 2nd - She only had her mother to help her and didn't have any loose end (the case of using a whore or anyone else); 3rd - She had to feel the flavor of the revenge. So I think the writer has chosen the right ending. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow! Horrible ending!

Most of the details were tied together fairly well, albeit, hastily. You wrote a lot of words in the earlier chapters and then you seemed to be in a hurry to finish. For instance you gave Scotty's relationship with his wife few words. How did they solve their problems? I do think that Susan could have faced some jail time for her activities and it was unclear why she would show her face at the Event. A plot contrivance I guess. Needed some closure between the two women. But Sherry got away scott-free! She was as bad or worse than Susan. She goes to the same lengths as Susan. She lies, cheats, fornicates and generally manipulates everyone involved. Do you really think that Dave wouldn't divorce her if he knew what she had done? He was the loser in this story. Married to a complete bitch, with family that belatedly supported him, you have him going forward in the dark. Like I said at the beginning - TERRIBLE ending. 1 star.

Vixen4fun4uVixen4fun4ualmost 9 years ago
Hmmmm interesting

Seems that Sherry had no problem playing with one guy sleeping with another for her benefit. Dave is a bad man for being caught in a game he was unaware of.

Just like real life. Good story

slaverowanslaverowanalmost 9 years ago
One star

She turned a wife who had eventually forgiven her husband for being set up into a coldly calculating cheating whore "just to get the job done".

So who is the father of Sherrys baby after she had him "cum in her pussy".

Garbage. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

My first thought is the baby , is it her husbands or the guy she set up . It was only a few months later and now she's pregnant. She was with that guy and then her hubby a few weeks later. Most importantly though is the fact that she has acted like a total pig after throwing her husband out for cheating than finding out that he was set up all along. She than goes out and fucks his advicary to help him , how nice of her. She cheated two times and it doesn't seem like she had any intention of telling him. Another chapter or short story about him finding out about both and how he deals with her even though she is having another baby would be nice. I enjoyed the story up until this chapter because almost cheating the first time readers can almost understand even though it's not right to not tell him but she knew what was really going on and she went and fucked that other guy. She makes it sound like she was helping hubby but the reality was she was acting like the cheating pig she really is. Hope you add to this story for a more fitting ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thumb down

. pretty bad in my humble opinion. 1 for effort

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Horrible ending,Rush and unbelievable

His rightous wife Susan used her body to seduce Philip. And blackmail them. Yet she whored herself out. Makes no sence. So whose baby is she having, just a poor ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
give it up for lost effrt

1 star

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 9 years ago
True to your characters

Sherry was a piece of shit from beginning to end. Dave was better, but there was no excuse for fucking Susan. Other than a short, polite conversation; he had no business spending any time with her what so ever. The only sure way to beat temptation is to avoid it in the first place. In spite of your dispicable characters, your plot was interesting enough to prevent you score from tanking. Sadly, after having Sherry fuck Phil for no reason (I think Susan and Phil both came out ahead by getting a divorce) this is no longer true. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
There are great stories and there are good stories here on Loving Wives.

I'm sad to say this story didn't rise to the level to even be called a bad story. He was roped into betraying his wife and was honest about it. That was before Susan called.

She on the other hand had a sexual encounter with her editor and was not honest about it at all. Now we find out she had unprotected sex with her husband's nemesis and STILL does not come clean with hubby dearest. That makes her a slut to me.

Since we are told that a few months later there is now a baby girl in the making (takes 2-3 months to generally confirm gender) we are now left to assume good ol' Dave will be raising a bastard daughter. Makes me wonder if that was Alex's goal all along... having a back door cuckold tale.

Writing was barely adequate, story line was improbable, actions by Sherry... not thoseof a loving spouse. negative 5 stars deserved. Since that is not possible... 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WTF?

She couldn't have set him up with a prostitute? And Ma Harding was in on it? Decent story until the ending. Tackled on the 1 yard line.....no td!

Thanks for the effort but I have to CURB your begging. 2*

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 9 years ago
gave it a 4

Good story although somebody could carry it further into disaster when the baby pops out covered with freckles all over the girl parts, especially since Sherry never came clean about her boss' fingers up her cootch and the evil competitors dick buried in the snatch.

thilltellthilltellalmost 9 years ago
Really did not like this.

Sherry bedding Phil is far worse than what Dave did. I felt it was completely out of character and for Ma to be involved adds another whole level wrongness to it. Plus the point that Sherry may be pregnant with Phil's daughter makes another fine mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Are you kidding me!

They conspire to have her husband killed so she fucks him and has his baby to get even and his mother is down with that? I'm sorry but those two are worse than the scum criminals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
expected better

from Alex i just dont follow the logic here. Dave cheats once and Sherry has to take her sweet time to forgive him, yet she has sex with this phil character and of course wont tell hubby about it. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Bad ending for reasons others have covered.

Looks like Alex needed to steal an ending from S-Des also. After all, Alex already plagiarized from S-Des in several other parts of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Sue realizes that Sherry is pregnant and has Phill sue for custodial rights of his unborn child. Sherry is forced to explaine her actions to Dave that while he was in the hospital fighting for his life she and his mother went out to seduce Phil only to get revenge against them for drugging Dave and seducing him and then conspiring to kill him twice. Sherry tells him that she would do anything to protect her family so Dave asks why she didn't just turn them in, why did you maliciously seduce and drug Phill and demand he cumm in her unprotected pussy? Sherry and Ma Hardy end up losing everything while Dave dumps them and then hooks up with Cyndi and lives happily ever after. Meanwhile Phill and Sue are on top of the world because sherry gave up parental rights to her child hoping that Dave would forgive her so now they have the child they never could have had before. Poor Sherry, lost her job due to her lack of morals and lives a bitter life only fufilled on the weekends that she gets to see her first born.

Should have been the outcome of this.

BelgiumBelgiumalmost 9 years ago
The ending ruined the story

Sherry bedding the enemy herself was over the top and unnecessary. In other words: Sherry was unfaithfull herself. She acted as a mercenary whore. BTW couldn’t she find a real whore to do the job? All’s fair in love and war but if her husband ever finds out then there’s no placating. He made an error; she deliberately set out to seduce their tormentor. And his own mother aided and abetted. There’s no excuse for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo

NO!

JounarJounaralmost 9 years ago
1 star Jesus H Christ this is bad

So Sherry's revenge for destroying her marriage, trying to ruin her husbands career, drugging and raping her friend, trying to murder her husband twice and turning her into a lying cheating slut is by being able to tell Susan "naa naa your husband has a tiny dick"

OMG!

What cruel and unusual punishment. Fuck destroying them financially and sending both Susan and Phil's asses to jail for 20 + years!

GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 9 years ago
I agree with your critics here - You RUINED this story

You forgot a basic equation.

Decent people who have a sense of moral values WILL NOT actually descend into the same moral snakepit as their deservedly despised adversaries unless they have ABSOLUTELY NO other choice possible.

In your story she was presented as a moral person, outraged at the betrayal by her husband. (This literally _can't_ happen with an amoral person or a psychopath. The best either of those could do is to _pretend_ to such moral outrage.)

Unless she underwent a mental breakdown (features of which were not described earlier in the story), there is NO WAY she could decide to be the woman to fuck that bastard herself. She absolutely would have found someone else to do that dirty work - she would have never chosen to become that big a hypocrite (unless "Ma" convinced her to do it - but that would have HAD to be a part of the story - and unless/until we hear that part of it, this storyline ending remains entirely unbelievable and unaccpetable as-is.

Good people have a principled stance against "going down to their level" as it will damage their own self-image/self-worth in their own eyes - something far worse to them than accepting the bad situation and its aftermath. Rather the bad guys win one than for them to sell their souls for something as cheap as revenge (which they wisely leave to higher moral authorities to sort out later).

So, I will quote another's reaction here as a final note: NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
2*s

I tried to warn others. This writer starts with a very interesting and entertaining opening chapter. Then , alex_lover , completely fails in the following chapters.

The plot twists are nonsense. The characters's actions don't make sense. The descriptive narrative becomes as simple as a 6 year old child. Etc, etc....

So give it 2*s.

The very first chapter of the very first story, "Revelations" is the best thing alex_lover ever wrote !!!

AMerryMan

SKHPSKHPalmost 9 years ago
I expected a bad ending...

...but got even worse!

I seldom rate 1 - but this was unbelievable close to zero!

InescuInescualmost 9 years ago
I don't get it

Why did Sherry sleep with the asshat? This was a job easily outsourced to a professional. Her actions made no sense and were, in fact, more reprehensible that her husbands original misstep. He, at least, was drunk and somewhat out of sorts. Her betrayal was planned. Sorry, I just don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1* for lack of sequel.............

It may be a wife left her moral limit. (The editor sex was a contra cheating I understand that) All right the story kind author NOW IT STARTED! You kind author left us alone what is the future of this couple. You should continue this story..............

If the next kid is bastard..........or not the divorce statistic increasing possibility is in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

Dave need to get rid of all these bitches starting with his whore wife!!

AzpiriAzpirialmost 9 years ago
Stunned

Yea... she hated Dave for cheating on her. They spent time apart because of his small indiscretion. She almost had an indiscretion and that bothered her, and she understood how Dave could slip. Given that she learns that Dave was set up... her act to right the wrong is to have sex with the man who set Dave up for the small indiscretion? And yes, she "hated" every minute of it... it's definitely a curve ball twist because there's no logic behind it.

I seriously hope that Dave finds out about her planned "indiscretion" and decides to go after Yvonne instead.

h4751h4751almost 9 years ago
Too bad

That Sherry decided to take revenge by sleeping with the enemy. It may make her "human", but she could have destroyed him with her story or hired a professional hooker. And if he was drugged she could have waited and then put him in a compromising position. Good for Dave, but Sherry lost my respect. Except for that and plagiarizing S - Des ' words, a very good story

SagaciousMoronSagaciousMoronalmost 9 years ago
A few observations..

In the future PLEASE indicate in the 1st chapter how many total chapters you expect when possible. You were actually fairly prompt in posting, but personally I would rather wait until the whole story is posted before reading, and was fooled a couple of times in this series. Yes, I realize it is not always possible as sometimes stories take on a life of their own.

I'm guessing that the controversial ending was purposely done to allow a segue into a sequel story. At least that is the only reasonable explanation I can think of and I base my scoring on that premise.

Your writing style is engaging as usual and you have decent character development. It's also a pleasure to read something without glaring grammatical or spelling errors.

Looking forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More or its shit

Like everyone is saying Sherry is sorry slut, one more ch.8 where she has Morrison baby Dave finds out leaves her and marries that young girl Sherry tried to set him up with and they have their kids and live happy ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Holy cow!

That was a BAD ending for a moderately interesting story. I'm jumping on the bandwagon that the wife is inconsistently portrayed, and a complete waste of flesh as written. No logic whatsoever to what she did with Paul. None. Except to portray her as a soulless cheating whore. Sorry - miserable finish. Better luck next time.

The only thing as bad as this ending may be the tags. Love - pussy - cock - breasts... Are you kidding me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the father is certainly phill

Hmmm... Dave is cut off from sex, then got to hospital. By the time he back to health Sherry is pregnant. I hope someone make the continuation of this story and make Dave know that his 2nd child is not his. And better testing his 1st child's DNA. And get the office wife and her sister to bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just wow....!!!

Revenge on Susan by having her husban child?. Why would having Phill child considered a revenge?. Sherry sure is fucked up. Go get counseling....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
revenge?

So was fucking Phil Sherry's ultimate revenge? She gets revenge on Dave for his incident by screwing his enemy and getting knocked up thus forcing Dave to be an unknowing cuck raising his enemy's kid. Plus she gets to taunt Susan? Seems a bit drastic for someone who claims to "love" their husband.

Really need FTDS to top this one off. Pregnancy complications due to STDs or something. Can't have this story end there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Glad it's over

Nice tale but too long and questionable finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Yep, all that for a cuckolding story... The mothers are in on it too - and it was obviously not the first child Dave will be raising from another man. I don't know why they played at Sherry being upset with Dave, or why she didn't just fuck her boss - but it's pretty obvious she a horrible, slut and Dave should just put a bullet in her and the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sherry,slut wife

The good guy DAVE the last to know

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Wow, Sherry slept with Phil under the guise of a sting

but really, was that necessary? She didnt have any single friends who could do it? Yvonne maybe, she would take one for the team. And all along Dave is beating himself up, while Sherry is getting fingerbanged by her boss, and then gives Phil two wonderful orgasms that feed his ego. Yeah, she set him up to get divorced, but wow, these womena on the Hardy-O'brien side are a den of vipers too in their own way.

Hated that ending-again well written, but she ends up a secretive slut. And who's kid is it, the timing is not all that clear....

4 for overall serial story, but a 3 this installment just cause I really dont like the women supposedly on Dave's side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Will We Ever See Chapter 5?

I am just wondering if we will ever see Chapter 5.

JounarJounaralmost 9 years ago

Chapter 5 got removed due to how much it plagiarized another story.

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyoualmost 9 years ago
Sherry two wrongs dont make it right or even steven

Alex what a great story even. The characters were enjoyable. and to a point believable. That is until Sherry and phil. Now poor Dave. Really I mean poor Dave, Sherry almost gave in to her boss. Another date or two and of course she would have done it. She did phil for what.

First of all Dave did not do phils wife. She drugged him and he had no recollection of them doing it. If Sherry is to be beileved concerning Dave's sexual prowess and use of his above average appendage. I believe that miss susan would have kept it on the low low and blackmailed him for a repeat performance.

Being pregnant with phil's child. Priceless.

Dave got the triple screw. However he is a rising star, lets just see how long it takes him to fiqure out he is not responsble for that baby bump.

Oh hell to the yes the next series will be Dave knocking up his assistant and her little cousin. Getting them both preggers and living together, of course they will take care of little DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
shame of ending

why destroy a good plot with a slut wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Until she went out and fucked Morrison, Sherry was my hero in all this.....

.....now she's just another conniving slut.

I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander...but that is not what happened here.

Hubby was drugged and seduced by a conniving bitch....and doing his consistent best to atone for what he, admittedly, should never have allowed to get started.

Sherry, on the other hand, became that same kind of bitch to capture Morrison in her trap, but also, I think to exact some amount of revenge on hubby...and with his mother's help?!?!?!?!?? My God, what is up with that? Watch out, it'll come out and her happily ever after will come crashing down around her and Ma Harding's heads.

Not goose/gander.....fool/mongoose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what did i miss in chapter 5?

it was a good read, a little slow to start, but it got better. i still ahve gaps i don't understand, but overall still a good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well thank god that's finished.

Because it was boring as fuck.

If you do decide to write a new story do try not to ripoff someone else's work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HAVE A BUCKET FULL OF VOMIT FOR THIS CRAP

SLUTS AND RETARDED WIMPS DRIBBLE

Harry in VA's Witness

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I enjoyed it

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sherry was great and could have been the true hero, but...

you blew it. She might have killed for her man, but the character you created would never have done that. Besides it was not necessary, too many other ways. Lazy writing on your part.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 9 years ago
Too bad

You spoilt what could & should have been a great story. A perfect example of taking a very good plot & not fulfilling its promise. 2 **

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

NO character in this story is remotely likable. she is just a WHORE. horrible ending for a really lame story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed this story. Part 5 is missing, though. Hope you write some new multi-part stories.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Why did she have to sleep with Susan's husband? Who is the father of the baby? After all, she had just screwed the other guy, during her fertile time and no longer on the pill. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Strange Ending

I didn't care for the final chapter at all. After making her husband pay for his drunken tryst, even after discovering he was set up, she plans, and sleeps with another man - and even took Dave's Mother along to drive the car! Sorry, but she turned out to be a slut, I don't like her at all.

Story seemed to lose direction, along with the loss of chapter 5. And chapter 5 was apparently one of the more active chapters, leaving us with many questions as to what actually happened. Regardless, it couldn't have saved the story anyhow. I can't see the Sherry we see in first couple of chapters, doing what the Sherry in chapter 7 was doing. IMHO, if the author intended on turning Sherry into this hardened, callused, reporter who cheats on her husband for little or no reason - and then drives off with her husband's Mother to destroy the evidence of her illicit rendezvous - then the author should have shown some sort of progression throughout the story to reflect Sherry's changing attitude.

How unimaginably coldhearted is it have your wife screw this guy while his own Mother runs the cameras and does the editing? And NOW everything is okay? I don't see it. Sherry was already back with her husband, she was already aware that he'd be set up, she knew the whole story. Dave needs to lose the wife and send Mom packing right along with her. After all the pain Sherry dished out to Dave when he confessed, she and his Mother think it's okay to plan this, record it, edit it, and then use it to do nothing else (that I can tell) but piss off Susan - and then hide all this from Dave. They could have hired a hooker to do it.

Silly, disturbing, and bizarre ending to a story that started out great. Still scratching my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
unforgiving

Sherry had no reason to screw the guy. Others had made such comments so I will not elaborate. Chap 5???????,

True story on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com exposes serial cheating wife

Check it out. She likes to talk about her conquests and someone decided to advertise for her

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
No

In the end it all doesn't add up. Many others here have commented on chapter 5 missing or that it was slow or the ending sucked....well...sorry but it did. I think you put tremendous time and effort to write this story. I know when I write it is a good day when I can do a whole page. Had a couple published here on LW. Frankly they suck too but I can live with that. I guess just getting published was enough of an ego trip for me. I could see nothing wrong with the editing but the story to me had to many dangling thread that made little sense to me. Hated the ending and truth be told didn't really understand it's conclusion. But that is just me. I gave you a consistent 3 *s while reading thru your story but in the end...i.e. ...here...I'm sorry. can only give it 2*. Keep trying or better yet give it a clearer resolute end. Finish the damn story!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

anonymous 7/5 "strange ending" absolutely NAILED it

Excellent analysis of what started out to be a promising good story that went to pot quick and just kept going

And what the fuck is with the pregnancy? Is the cheating cunt (and yes that is EXACTLY what you turned her into, especially knowing her husband was drugged and after the hell she put him through!!) carrying that fuckwad's baby?

What a fucking disappointing story it turned into.

Pile of shite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pure shit

Unadulterated shit!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Lost me totally with this chapter

1* for a very disgusting ending to a peculiar story.

It started well and ended by totally trashing Sherry and turning her into a stupid, lying cunt whore.

Marvelously stupid! Well earned 1. Rot in heck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope!

You totally missed the mark with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
chapters 5-7 sucked

Lot of action must have happened in Chap 5 and it's missing?! Then you have Sherry and Dave's mother turn into a whore after everything Sherry put her husband through. Dave comes off the more stellar spouse. Sherry is a lying, cheating wife who couldn't confess her indiscretion. What do you think Dave would do if he found out she whored on purpose. And Ma is really two-faced. Sad because she didn't raise Dave well enough wondering where she went wrong, taking her daughter-in-laws side against her own son, then helping to whore out that same daughter-in-law? Ma is a few short in the virtues department herself. Should have more build-up of Sherry to show her change to such a hard-hearted, conniving bitch. Story was going along so well until the abrupt change. Took a while to reorient and try to get caught up with the story. Missing chap 5 really hurt the story line.

kittenkuhnkittenkuhnalmost 7 years ago
Weird in many ways

It skips much of the things alluded to in the final chapters. I got through the story but was very confused

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
Like everyone else, I can't figure the end out.

I figured chapter 5 was so bad and negatively reviewed you removed it. Chapter 6 refers to a gangbang involving "some brothers". Obviously chapter 5 had negative racial undertones. Chapter 7 is just a hot mess, very disjointed and confusing. I think Sherry became a She-Wolf and would do anything to protect her family. However, with the way you wrote it Sherry appears to be this side of having a psychotic break, when she was by David's side in the hospital and her "friendly blue eyes had suddenly for the briefest instant turned into a pair of spine chilling, cold, pitiless venom-spitting pinpricks". She is obviously cuckoo.

Then she slept with Phil to mess Susan and his marriage up while making Dave a cuckold, with his Mother in on it. Why? He was canned from Gilmour Construction, she was person non gratis, and the only thing keeping them together was blind ambition.

Phil's secretary has a huge lawsuit against Gilmour for sexual harassment.

Is Sherry having Davids kid, Phil's or The senior City Councillors?. Did Sherry ever tell Dave about fucking Phil, NO, the bitch..

What a mess of an ending.

Cuckold David should have taken up with Yvonne!!!

The End!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no reason

For you to turn sherry into whore with mother-in-laws help

Could easily have hired escort for video of phil cheating

Ruined story

Did not fit sherry's character up until then in story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It Petered out.

So Sherrie got her revenge on Susan and her husband Dave at the same time. What a soulless bitch. Her daughter will end up the same. What a fucking train wreck of an ending.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 5 years ago
Why aren't these people in jail?

The last time I heard, conspiring to commit murder was a felony charge. Susan, Phil, Jake, and the City Councilor would be in jail in the real world.

Also, stop using British slang for a story in the USA. We use terms like Flash light instead of a torch. It is a parking lot or parking garage instead of a car park.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sherry the Whore

She is no better if not worse than Susan and Ma Harding is as bad as Phillip. It's clearly not Dave's child the wore caring around as per the timing. She clearing enjoyed fucking Phillip as per the description of the sex and she aviously wanted him to cum in her to impregnated her. She an Dave's mother planned this all along the two cunts. I hope Dave discoveries that the baby is not his and what his wore and slut mother did and divorces her and discuss owns his mother. There was no logic to her fucking Phillip herself other than getting revenge on Susan and and getting pregnant by Phillip. At least Dave was honest about his fling and remorseful. In my opinion Susan and MA Harding worse than Susan and Philip in what they did to Dave. I was giving this story a 5 rating right to before Sherry slept with Phillip. Now it got a 1 rating. You have wasted my time reading this with the ending. I wish FTDS would finish this story showing Dave not being the father and divorcing the Whore and never talking to his Bitch of a mother again and end up marrying Yvonne and giving lots of babies. It is clearly they both enjoyed what they did to Dave. I you as a writer was planning this from the begin with both Susan and MA Harding coaching her. Good story turned into a Bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gave up

I read the beginning of 6, then these comments and decided to leave this story, makes no sense!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Sherry

This was one heck of a story, The one exception I had was Sherry, Because even after bedding Ed and Phil She wouldn't have forgiven Dave if not for his almost getting killed. Mine jumped from 4 to 6 so I couldn't tell if there had been more than just those two. Anyway I didn't understand her because Dave was drunk and possibly drugged when he did it, she wasn't. She knew what she was getting into when she went with those two.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Long

That was a long series of stories. Not bad overall, but seriously unsatisfying ending.

Pappy7Pappy7over 5 years ago
Seemed to be leading up to something like this ending

from the very beginning. He confesses, wife shits a little green wooly worm and his mother leaves her husband at home and moves in with the wife to support her. In doing so she completely shuts her own son out of her life, refusing to even speak to him on the phone after she blisters his ass about cheating on her daughter. My take on the whole Mother and wife duo was that it was okay to have sex with other people, it just wasn't okay for Dave to do it. As harsh as the wife was, I don't see how he could keep on making the effort to reconcile. Since this is a misandrous author you know for a fact that the bitch didn't get pregnant by hubby. She wasn't concerned about right or wrong. Hell she got finger fucked and didn't think she had done anything bad. She was fucking around on her husband when she agreed to the date with the boss and was finding him so appealing. I would think that the author just got too embarrassed to finish the story. Even he/she had to blush when the last chapter was published. With all the 1 star rates I see in the comments I am surprised that it scored a 3.8 stars. Thanks for not finishing the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unprotected sex

Wonder who's baby it is

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
Good Story, poor execution!

Even if Chapter 5 had been there it would still have been poorly crafted and unnecessarily haphazard. I saw the 'susan' involvement early and it wasn't nearly as well explained as I was hoping for! One of the commenters asked who was the baby's father, which is a good question and not well explained. 4**** for the story a mere 2** for the whole thing. Very disappointing!

texxmantexxmanabout 5 years ago
Went sideways

Sherry spends a LOT of time crucifying Dave for his drunken one night stand, then effectively cheats with her boss albeit no dick in pussy action, but certainly no confession or guilt on her part. Now she has a full on fuck with her husband’s enemy because “there was no better way” or something? And of course that will remain a secret. She’s turned out pretty low! Disappointed in the ending but good story if a bit long.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Bugger it, I enjoyed the ride!

alex_lover

I for one enjoyed your tale of sex and local government corruption. I particularly liked the way you handled the central characters and their interactions. I also appreciated your attempt to envisage a loving wife tale as one outside of the traditional "box". You took time and effort to flesh the story out to its finale. It wasn't a puerile stroke story, so that may have pissed off the more juvernile of readers on the site. But fuck them! You did a great job with this serial. Thanks for the submission

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic Ending

Sherry's fuckfest had no credible motivation and was far worse than anything Dave did. What a bizarre, low quality way to end the story.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
No.

Let me join the chorus. No. Just no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 05

What happenned to Ch 05. Jumped from 4 to 6. While some vague explanation alluded to conspirators, it was insufficient to bridge the chapters. Was it done deliberately. If so, it should not have been mentioned in Ch 06.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best stories I have read on this site

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 3 years ago

I give you full marks for the story although having Sherrie actually fuck Phil before he passed out was not good.

MFH

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shame

Wow. Ruined at the end. Sherry was a cheating slut. She cheated with her editor and she cheated with Phillip. She had enough to get him put away with the tape of Jake and Susan so that seemed so unnecessary. Dave is left not knowing that she can't be trusted. Poor sap.

mustelamustelaover 3 years ago
Hypocrites!

I love the high moral standards of commentators!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous