All Comments on 'Of Course, Daddy'

by ImperatorMentus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please

Please give us another chapter. I'd love to see the rest of the week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes, more!

after the tales of the week I'd love to see how she takes care of mother #wincest Or maybe mother is already under her spell and that's why she made the husband stay home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Seriously?

All that build up, and then…no actual sex scene?

Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Absolute rubbish

Wasted 5 mins of my life reading this piece of shit.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Unfinished

Too many things unresolved for this to qualify as a story. Stories don't always have to explain everything, but they aren't really anything more than a tease if they fail to explain everything.

Where did the powder come from?

What does it actually do?

Does it wear off?

What were step-dad's real feelings and what was he made to feel?

Does mom find out?

What does mom do if she does?

How is it kept secret if she doesn't?

Does the step-daughter get punished for raping her step-father? (yeah rape, he was "drugged" so unable to give valid consent, and no, gender or willingness after the fact doesn't matter)

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
Where's the beef?

This story was all build-up with no pay-off at the end. All the seduction and foreplay, then the taking of her virginity gets a sentence or two in one paragraph?

All bun and no hamburger.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Highly disappointed

Started out pretty good but went right down the tubes when she blew "dust" into his face that made him do everything she said? I thought sure he would wake up at the end to find out it was all a dream (or in this case a nightmare). There's 5 minutes of my life I will never get back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start, too fast a finish

Good writing style, I enjoyed how it started, then suddenly it was over.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More details of pussy eating, cock sucking, penetration.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

She gave him Goofer Dust. It really exists but rare. Its voodoo. Bad stuff. He will now be her slave. This story will not end well. Shes fucking nuts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous