All Comments on 'For Daddy's Girl 02'

by Sandman_Nightmares

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
LadySybillaLadySybillaabout 9 years ago
Incredible!!!

Oh Master this audio has made me so incredibly wet and I've cummed so hard already three times listening to it. My whole body is on fire and shaking. Such sweet delicious dominance you have over me.

bentoveradeskbentoveradeskalmost 9 years ago
Magnificent!

I'm a good girl, Daddy. But I need more spankings. I loved this. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Daddy, please, please fuck my ass. I'd love more than anything to feel your cock in my ass. Please, I'll be a good little girl, I promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i love my daddy cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Daddy I would love for you to fuck me in the ass, please daddy I'll do anything.

XotashXotashalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Daddy that was amazing. Your posts always leave me wanting more and more. I would love for you to fuck my ass.

SWT3SWT3almost 9 years ago
A wonderful way to share with my favorite subs

Some are local. Some are far away. Looking forward to lots of games.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
An Ass Fucking.

Yes, Daddy. Please fuck my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

Dripping wet as always, you have a knack for it, maybe your a magic daddy ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please fuck my assssss please daddy

daddy please fuck my ass and spank me more pleaseeeeeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Woah

I didn't get into it really, the voice in the background freaked me out a bit. But this hypnosis is STRONG. When I masturbate, my nipples never get hard. Within less than a minute, my nipples were hard and my pussy was wet. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!

Oh Daddy! Im such a good girl normally but not after listening to this and being in a deep trance. you've made me so wet! I'm literally dripping from my pussy! I like your voice in the background and your groans. you're a strong Daddy- I can tell and you take what you want! I want you to take my arse and pussy and use them how you please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad

Please fuck me and spank me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh Daddy

I havent came so hard by my own fingers. Please daddy fuck my ass and spank me more I'm such a good girl!!

becky3becky3almost 8 years ago
Wow :)

Love. This. So. Much. Thank you.....xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Daddys slut

You own me. Use me as you see fit, Thank you Daddy for spanking me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was okay

I mean I loves your voice, and that I was called a slut and I could call you daddy, butni wasn't able to be hypnotized.... Sorry daddy, I guess I'll just need more spankings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thank you daddy

this audio makes your little girl's cunny so wet every time, Daddy, more than any other on this site. i listen to it so many times, i'm such a bad bad girl who needs a Daddy to show her how to behave. the music and the way Daddy knows how to talk to a little slut like the silly little girl she is and put a girl in her place. i want you to use me, Daddy. my pussy juice makes me so messy and my clitty throbs so so hard, Daddy, hearing you talk about what a dirty girl i am, how Daddy wants his little girl to behave, but i don't cum until you say i can. i want to be a good girl for you Daddy, but i know i'm just a silly little girl who needs to be told what to do. i'm Daddy's naughty little slut who needs correction and control. i can't control my messy pussy, Daddy, because it belongs to you. will Daddy come back someday and show his dirty girl what a whore she is by making her cum when he uses her slutty little asshole however he likes? please, Daddy, oh please i want to be your whore, i want you to use my tight little asshole, i need you to train me to be your ass slut. please, Daddy.

content2becontent2beover 7 years ago
Please Daddy...

You are in my head... I crave your discipline. I've been so bad. Spank me Daddy and fuck my ass...please Daddy... your little slut baby...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Delish

Oh my! The whispering back and forth, the growling and the wet noises. You could do just that and I would come on command. Every time you growled it went straight to my pussy. I am a wet mess. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I want more…

I really hope you make more with a Daddy theme. Honestly, this was the hottest one I've ever listened to and I loved it. I really really want more… but it's whatever Daddy wants ❤️☺️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Naughty girl

I came before I was told...sorry Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OUCH

it’s a DAMN

good thing that DADDY

can’t read my mind.

i was such a good girl on the outside;

but so very, very naughty under THAT

surface. Daddy would HURT

me for sure, if only he knew.

-J

“T

H

e

r

ewA

saliT

tlegirl,W

hohA

dalittlecurl,rightS

intheM

iddlE

ofherforeheA

d.andwheNs

HEWASGOOD,s

HEWASVERY,VERYGOOD;butwhenshewasbad,shewashorrid.”

-authorunknown

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Oh yasss daddy, I will do whatever you want, just please fuck me hard already !

I want your cock inside my pussy ! Give me your cock ! I need it now ! Hard !

And I was such a whore, punish me daddy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Oh Daddy! I came so hard, my juices are still dripping down my thighs. But I did prove to you that i can control myself, because i edged 3 times before you allowed me to cum. Oh no, i'm horny again, Daddy. Please discipline me by spanking my ass with your belt and fuck my asshole until i cannot walk straight anymore. My pussy belongs to you, so i beg you: May i touch my self and bring me to an orgasm today, Daddy?

Sexykitty513Sexykitty513over 2 years ago

Thank you for punishing your bad little girl Daddy.

i came when You told me to, but now i need another spanking. Will you come back and use me? Please Daddy, PLEASE spank me, Fuck me, USE me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More spankings, and paddling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous