All Comments on 'Raped!...The Final Chapter'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Details

Great story line. A bit short on the details of the wives' bodies. What about the feelings of Matt as he came?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
comment

Just a thought,

Did they live happily ever after?

Seem like a nice male fantasy... though knowing reality 6 wives under one roof can morph into a bloody nightmare... wonder's what it is like if all 6 wives give old Matt the cold couch for a week! Hehehe... Nice story writting though, keep up your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
impressive

Nice story. had me hooked till the end. maybe a follow up story on how they managed 2 live afterwards, and wat happened 2 the kids.

Thanks 4 the enjoyable reading. Get an A+ for effort and imagination. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
love all of the stories of matt and his family

i love to read and re read these chapters of matt and his wifes they are so erotic and make me feel as if im there at times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I love them all!

I want to join the family and be a sex slave and be raped repeatedly and have sex with other women. Awesome story! -Dana

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

A truly wonderful and awesome story that grabs your attention right away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good, butt...

Adding a little anal action would be nice.

Wisdom_SeekerWisdom_Seekeralmost 15 years ago
Interesting plot

I liked the plot. Pretty well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I SAY USE THE SUPER GLUE ON MATT REBEKAH....AND GET EVEN WITH THE

OTHER WOMEN...THE ENDING IS WRONG...THEY SHOULD LEAVE HIM AND SUE FOR CHILD SUPPORT.LEAVE CHRISTIE AND ASHLEY AND KAREN THERE WITH HIM AND ALL THE CHILDREN. WRITE A BOOK TELLING ABOUT THE RAPES...WARNING THE PUBLIC THAT HE WASN'T PLANNING ON STOPPING HIS RAPES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

I'm a guy, and I appreciate the view of this story. Anyone who didn't see the love developing is blind. it goes to both sexes primal passions, and is a 'fetish' borneof Hundreds of thousands of years. It is a difficult thing for morality police to control our urges for.

-Well Done Christie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it

I love stories with men making women pregnant on purpose, and even forced pregnancy. I've been searching for months for these types of stories. I would love to see more! Your stories are so hot in this respect and with really great structure. I could see one of those female characters being me. I loved being pregnant and the stories remind me of how good it felt to get pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great series!!

I've always been turned on by the very idea of being impregnated, I loved the series as the main characters feelings of the "animal mating" completely reflect my own!! this series was very well written, though my only complainat is the jump between the story of the first two sisters and the addition of the four girls. I honestly thought i was reading a new series while i read "Breeding Time". Thanks for the great stories though, ill be waiting for more.

Green_eyed_dollGreen_eyed_dollalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Omg!!!! I Looove your stories!!!!! Soooo fckn hot!!!!! The thing that I love the most and have noticed is that the guy fcks the girl more than once:d sooooooo yummy!!! Please continue writing!!:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Imaginative and erotic. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it

I absolutely love reading your stories. I love the forced breeding. I love the multiple wives. Would love to see more from you. The only thing missing here for me is incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Fantastic conclusion, love the rape & forced breeding & agree with other responder that incest woulda be the icing on the cake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love your stories ...but..?

What happened to the 4th and 5th installments of this series? They disappeared of the list and I really miss reading them. I love all your stories and series please write more! Your the best erotica author that I've ever read. So addicted to your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm not sure what happened to the other chapters, but you seem to be missing some. The series was a great read, hit all the right buttons for me, it just feels incomplete as I never got a chance to read the other missing chapters. :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story but had holes

I really loved this story but the chapters were named so that you could not tell at a glance which order they were in and it really seamed disjointed and missing chapters... it also seemed to be missing a first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!!!!

You are an amazing writer....I really wish you'd write more for this series. They were all a great read. Thank you for the wonderful stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Missing chapters

To those complaining of the missing chapters, the full story is available here: http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/24/raped.txt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
1778 Followers
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Raped Series Info