All Comments on 'Set Up Ch. 01'

by Sissy_Ashlee

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait to read the sequel. But please mind the difference between "me" and "my"

kuk4yookuk4yooalmost 9 years ago
Awaiting

the next installment! Luvd this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You did very well!

What a marvellous introduction to a new author's talent! Well done, and please bring us more of this. Five stars and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice twist with the wife ...

good premise and story overall. will be fun to enjoy his training a subsequent relationship with his(her) wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great start

This is a fantastic start to hopefully a long series of stories. I too am a closet crossdresser and I would love it if my wife found out. She could become my Mistress and make me the sissy faggot CD cuckhold that I am truly meant to be. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loved it

Good story can't wait for more you done brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
soooo hot

Its like you can read my mind. This s how my hottest and most favorite fantasy starts. I need t know what happens next. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yes yes me too

Yes me too! Please finish! I want this to be me!

AdrianneanalAdrianneanalalmost 9 years ago
Love where this is going

This is a pretty great story! You're very succinct with your writing, which is nice, and I love where the story is going. The plot is simple and leaves a lot of room for creativity, I'm excited to see more :)

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

but found so many death traps. obviously there was no communication between the couple, that would have precluded this story. the fact that the wife went along with what was happening, only shows that if there was some communication, they could have enjoyed each other, without a third person being involved, let alone a film of it. now living arrangements are going to change, I don't think so. living will change, if the Dom will be alive when I get done with her. Face it, if your going to lose your external life due to blackmail, then why not make the perpetrators lose their life too.

I know that the situation is exciting, humiliating and enjoyable for a lot of reasons, but it was a set up, plain and simple. she betrayed his trust, and he betrayed hers, by going outside of the marriage. I'd be sure to have a live feed of their disfigurement, and ultimate end.

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

indeed it is. Did it show a communication problem, yes indeed. Did it show a betrayal of trust, yes it did, by both parties. I enjoyed this story, as to the extent supposed loving partners will go, to achieve a fantasy and, exposure of an infidelity. What he did was wrong at many levels, but what she did was equally wrong, and I wonder if they will see that, before real damage is done.

Should be a must read for newlyweds, or required reading before they get engaged.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
Please continue

Can't wait for the next chapters. I too ama marries closer CD who would love it if my wife found out and became Mistress. I'm truly a sissy faggot cocksucking bitch and I want to be my wife's cuckold. I can't wait to read about what happens next with you and your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What a great premise, I hope to see more!!

Keep writing.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

A verrrry good starting chapter.

Hmmmm. You posted this in 2015. While a second chapter was encouraged by readers since then, you've posted nothing.

I'm hoping you are well, and have simply been living life. Thanks for this story. Someday, when you have the time, I encourage you to write more. Based on this chapter, I think you'd do well.

1Martiniman1Martiniman29 days ago

Set Up…very nice premise with lots of fun possibilities, but once again it’s an unfinished and abandoned story. Frustrating!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous