All Comments on 'Poker With Friends'

by jeri_lickwet

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome story

i just loved this story. I am very interested in the bi-sexual world. The story really turned me on. I look forward to reading more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I had to stop stroking...

This story was so VERY HOT that I had to stop stroking my own throbbing member while reading to prevent cumming before the end.

I want to read more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot!!!!

So hot! Your story made me cum all over myself! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This story was all that was needed...

I introduced my guy to another man in a foursome after I made him read this and he got equally turned on ...thanks for the icebreaker1! His girl was hot too so I got to see my fantasy come true also!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
so awesome

jeri..we are empty nest couple who are now beginning to enjoy life as it was before kids..this has really loosened thingsup for u s..thanks..keep up the good work..it keeps me up lol

CuriousLeeCuriousLeeover 17 years ago
Beautiful

Well done, with all of the group loving and suppotive.

I wish I was there.

ES003ES003over 11 years ago
Best so far

Reading them in the order you wrote them. This one topped the others and they were hot. Only one time did I talk two guys into sucking each other, it's so hot. 0

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love all of them

Jeri,

My husband and I just finish reading all of your stories and we love them all.

I hope you write some more again very soon. We are both Bi and do a little swinging

Keep up the good work and again I hope to see some new storys.

thongpantythongpantyover 11 years ago
Read all your stories

The stories read as they are true ? Great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Many cums

I almost came with every paragraph I read and finished squirting a huge load. Just had to read it again. Wish I had a mouthful of big cock right now. Keep'em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

Loved all the stories and wish I had a Jeri it's been twenty years since I sucked a cock have fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yummy

This is a hot story. A fantasy of mine as well. Wish my wife would let me do this. Yum.

dreamer_of_urgesdreamer_of_urgesalmost 7 years ago
What a great story

I enjoyed how the characters all had open minds and didn't judge each other. The fact that no one was forced to do something they didn't want to do made it even hotter in my view.

I have a fantasy of having friends such as these and, doing many of the same things!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A snow farm in Egypt

I hooked up with a couple i met online. After fucking the wife twice she told her husband to suck my cock to get me hard again. He started sucking me and soon i was throbbing hard. She told him to keep going and began pushing his head down hard, making him take most of my 8 inches down his throat. I was incredibly turned on and soon shot my load . He let it run out of his mouth so she had him lick it all up iff of my cock and balls. She wanted me to fuck his ass but i declined. Afterwards we ate pancakes with ketchup instead of syrup and played hide and seek. It was my 82nd best day of that year. Good times. DAMN GOOD TIMES!!!! WAR EAGLE!@!@#@@@@%%$%&*(*>^$÷××_>&'

KevRedKevRedabout 6 years ago
Hot times

Jeri---- Loving the way you write these stories, i was so excited reading this one.....i like it written from your point of view , its always sexy hearing a womans thoughts and feelings ....Exciting times...! The guys sucking each other , with you both watching and playing with yourselves has made me so Hard.....; )

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Believe it

I love checking out couples. You look long enough to get their attention and make them comfortable. I don't wear underwear (unless it's my wife's panties) let my cock ease out of my shorts just enough. Let them know your intentions by whispering in the wife's ear "I want both of y'all "! The wives always try's to make it happen. Some husbands come out of the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
4s are wild

One time me and my wife were playing strip poker with a neighbor couple. I ended up butt ass naked. I just started jerking my cock and soon shot my load on the 4 of diamonds. It was a sticky situation.

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Well Done

Loved the story from start to finish. Especially loved how David was introduced to bisexual action and became so turned on that he took on both men the next day. Stories like this are so intriguing and stimulating.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
fun sexy story

5 stars

vector2065vector2065almost 3 years ago

Would love a wife like these ladies. One that can encourage a man to try new things.

NorbieNorbieabout 2 years ago

My wife used to feed me another man's hard cock and watch me suck him dry. I still love being with a man and being his bitch. I crave making love to a man or men at the same time.

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 1 year ago

Great story and how much having openness between partners and friends can make for good times

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeabout 1 year ago

Wonderful ! A story that you want to continue indefinitely and either increase the number of couples, or try new experiments in the hot group bisexual passion of close beautiful hot women and close sexually inventive friends !

lorishub791lorishub7916 months ago

it would so hot to suck cock in front of my wife, even share a cock with her

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved this story. IMHO there should be more male/male bisexual plots/sub-plots to stories. Especially first time exploration.

My only criticism would be to have descriptions of the sex itself. What did she feel when she first tasted another woman’s pussy? How did he feel when that hard cock slid into his mouth? How did it taste the first time another man shot off in his mouth? How did it feel to have a guy suck his cock for the first time? Or when he was fucked in the ass?

Hawk66Hawk663 months ago

Wow! Really loved this story! It was hot from start to finish & I would love to be David in such a scenario. Having a hard cock in your mouth can really be a huge turn on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous