All Comments on 'The True Master Ch. 03'

by Weerdo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
eunicebabegirleunicebabegirlabout 9 years ago
Unexpected

I didn't expect that at all. Beth is going to kill him. Lol. Hope to read more soon

BardawulfBardawulfabout 9 years ago
Awaiting

I am finding that I am eagerly awaiting each new instalment and I have to agree, that was unexpected.

SynapsisSynapsisabout 9 years ago
A small gripe

I love this story, but the chapters are irritatingly short. Each chapter just seems to be filled with 90% inconsequential fluff, and then in the last 10% something really interesting gets introduced, but not fully explained. I feel like you do this so that each chapter ends with a cliff hanger, but that's really irritating to read when there's two to three weeks in between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NO. NO. NO.

NO. NO. NO. IF YOU DONT BRING KATE BACK SO HELP ME I WILL SMASH YOUR FACE INTO MY KEYBOARD. (Pretty please bring her back she's the best character)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

I'm hoping for the next chapter soon... I'm enjoying this part of the story, I kinda wanna kick the rich boy in the nuts though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
L.O.V.E

I cant wait for the next chaper. I was soo excited to see this one posted. I love the story, it kinda reminds me on the Tv show Dollhouse. But its still great. Dont keep us waiting too long.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadabout 9 years ago
A most excellent series

I don't usually go for mind control stories, but this one is above par, and I will look forward to the next chapter. It is very nice to see a good guy trying to defeat evil rather than a story revolving around someone's desire to control and abuse others.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Editor Wanted

Can you please do your readers the kindness of getting an editor or at least proof reading your stuff? It has all the hallmarks of a writer in a hurry or one simply unfamiliar with grammar. If it's good enough in your mind to publish its should mean enough for you to take more care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous