All Comments on 'Stroking Your Hair'

by TheGreyKnight

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bbgurlkat94bbgurlkat94about 9 years ago
thank you

Thank you daddy! :) I came really hard... :)

nicelittlegoodgirlnicelittlegoodgirlabout 9 years ago

Oh this was so good! Thank you Daddy!

sexylexiesexylexiealmost 9 years ago

that was so amazing thank you daddy

MrsvampyxoMrsvampyxoabout 8 years ago
Thank you sir

Everything about you is everything I've ever wanted in a Daddy.... The tone of your voice and how much just counting can tease me and make me shiver... I've never felt anything like it. Thank you a million times over Daddy.

NaughtylilsubNaughtylilsubalmost 6 years ago

Sorry Daddy I was bad and only made it to 60 ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I posed for a noted artist early in my career. It was a weekly session and I was more than happy to pose for such a well-regarded artist. I appreciated the opportunity to pose even though he had me spent the majority of our sessions as a nude. Follow one studio session he suggested we discuss creative ideas we could pursue? I was standing there in my birthday suit, and he suggested I sit in his lap and look at a book showing various artist's concepts. While he thumbed through the book, I noticed him became more friendly by rubbing my shoulders and complimenting me on accepting his suggestion to always pose for him without any clothing. Soon afterward I noticed his penis was getting rather attentive. He asked me to stand up for moment, then he had me sit down again and I found I was being impaled on his cock. I asked him if he was aware his penis had entered me? Does it bother you to be naked and realize you are also going to be fucked, he whispered in my ear. Oh no, but you should introduce me to other noted artists and gallery owners I can fuck, I replied starting to ride his rigid cock. With his high regard in the art world it was not hard for him to honor my request and he and his contacts used me repeated to serve their studios and galleries as an art whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGreyKnight@TheGreyKnight
1277 Followers
I want to turn you on. I want you to read one of my stories and feel like you have to recover. I want to make you gasp, laugh and feel like your blood is getting hotter. If you enjoy my work please consider following the podcast, it has hundreds of stories you've never heard...