All Comments on 'Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 03'

by Dee_Purple

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredible. Best piece on literotica I have read so far

This is an amazing melange. Love the realistic plot - you have really paid attention to the details and not leaving any loose ends(eg:shaving the stubble. Usually most writers would have forgotten the shave itself.)

Would be cool if Amanda goes to a sex shop with Lavrell. Maybe she could try licking in some dominant black pussy too. It would be really cool to give her a makeover.

Can i hope for an incest scene too. I dont want to impinge on your creativity by suggesting anything. Keep it flowing. It is HOT. I hope this is a long series . I just dont want it to end any time soon.

The use of language, visualisation and feeling is genius. Superb. Thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Exceptional reading......one of the best.....keep the series going please

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 9 years ago

Absolutely amazing story, and so well written. The whole thing isn't just one mega fucking horny story, it's believable. It's obvious where this is heading, and I like it, a lot! Eddie's going to really enjoy watching his Mom in action with her black Bulls, and hopefully he'll get to join in too.

I nearly missed this story, so glad I didn't. It's rapidly become one of my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great read so far

I really hope you stick with this story because it is one of my favorites on this site by far. There is so many directions you can go with it as well. I wish you luck and fantastic stuff so far!

BIGPTEEBIGPTEEabout 9 years ago
Wow !!!

My only question is where are you going to go with this. It is exceptional work so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Realistic - tango with tensions

Love this story. I would really like to see the tension up a couple of notches.

- if the son is jealous or envious there would be more believeability and the tensions would tango real good.

- various public outdoor locations would make things hotter - beaches, resorts, malls etc...

- it could also have a little incest and maybe a little "bully fucks mom while son watches" genre.

This work is sooo goood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome x 3!!!

PLEASE, Please, please continue the story!!! I know it says a three parts series, but please don't stop now!

JC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

it should turns in 'cuckold son' story.

I'll love if you will add creampie eating and small cock humiliation scenes between mother and son

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very good.

I can connect only the comments. is a pretty good story, which I hope it's not too late.

Also I would some (modest) public places fitted with where amber is out enjoying himself with their lovers.

Also the game with jealousy for her son. The action with mother fucks a small bully I would pick up later.

way to go.

Lee_AnnaLee_Annaabout 9 years ago

Want to be in her place! looking forward to read how she will cuckold her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome story!

please continue. I'm dying to know what happens next.

rg27612rg27612almost 9 years ago
more needed!

Definitely needs a chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE, More, more!!!

Please continue the story! Would love mom to have her son's girlfriend over and help convert her to BBC. Would also love for son to be coerced into clean up duty and also be a fluffer for mom's new friends. Maybe even taking BBC in his ass while orally servicing his mom. But no matter what, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FUCK'N A THAT'S SOME GOOD STUFF

Keep this balling babe and her family rolling along!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This series deserves to be made into a movie

The tension in the plot is amazing. I am hooked to this series. Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

I love the tattoo and haircut idea. Please include such scenes and please don't end the series any time soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Encore!!

Awesome story, each chapter better than the last. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Waiting egarly for the next installment

The wait for the medt chapter is getting hard. Checking back daily

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A finish to the story

Please post another chapter to finish the story. This story is to good not to have a proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please, please!

Please, please continue. This is an absolutely awesome story.

kerriecherrykerriecherryover 8 years ago
Wow

Wow, just simply, wow.

A deliciously, perfect tracking of how things develop, and I adore how you are developing as a writer at the same time, each story more graphic, more intense, but still maintaining the same underlying deliciously sexy storyline.

I love it, love it, love it

More, please

sandmanbobsandmanbobover 8 years ago
I love it!!!

I love the development and progression of the story so far. I hope there are more parts to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please never end this story it's the best I've ever read!

You're such an amazing writer my biggest fear is the story will end at some point!

Keep doing what you do. I agree with some of the other suggestions: would love to see her get a makeover. Have son licking her clean. I would love it if he had a girlfriend and he begins to get deeper and deeper into interracial and can't keep it up for his own girlfriend. Then maybe the girlfriend can get seduced too. Thanks!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
More, more. Love it

Great, I'm sopping. Give me more. XoxoxoxAnnette

firedawg12firedawg12about 5 years ago

Amazing series. Wish you would continue on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oboy! :P

Did we all see this coming? lol I'm loving you, Dee!

Kacey

spyinthekyukspyinthekyukover 4 years ago
Reservations

Must admit I like contrasts in such matters and I would have loved Eddie's mother (as lets be honest nearly all would) to have been a little more active in her efforts to explain away the black guys presence away and certainly more embarrassed at their presence when he was around. It would have taken little away from his suspicions and certainly nothing away from his fantasies regarding her and them but would, once he left his trap so he could witness it so much more intense to my mind. That said you are a very good writer and giving most readers (from reactions I read generally on Lit) for whom subtlety adds very little, what they want I suspect.

sankyzsankyzalmost 4 years ago
That was a twist!!

Didn't see that one coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDee_Purple@Dee_Purple
923 Followers
Married white wife and mother, expressing my secret side in my writing.