All Comments on 'Second Chances Ch. 02'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
NOW ITS PLAYFUL IN PORTLAND

and two lives were saved and changed. TK U MLJ LV NV

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

This chapter flowed better. I wasn't too big on the brother being up in their business but I agreed with him pushing Jerry to meet with Sandy to apologize. The hurt is still there but at least they parted on friendly terms.

Hands0nmanHands0nmanabout 9 years ago
The less traveled road

Your ending did indeed take the less traveled road. And that did make all the difference.

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
4*s

I started yelling( in my mind) No Sandy don't fall for the nostalgic bit.

Thank You . She didn't slip. That is a fine ending. Gave you 4*s.Very good story.

You did Chicago proud, wieliczka.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Painful melancholia

It certainly read well but it hurt. Breaking up is hard to do. I am not big on having closure but it certainly was an emotional piece. I could almost see reconciliation but there was a major breach in the dam of trust. It stirred painful memories for me but it was strong and well written. Thank you for a five stars effort.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 9 years ago
A completed circle

What goes around comes around, that's what life is all about. A completed circle.

5 ***** Stars

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Nice

Maybe they do have another chance? We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It might be best to keep an entire series in one category,

.....once started, so that we can find and follow each episode.

Had I not happened to go to your page after reading the first in this series, I'd have never known there was more on offer.

This one held several of the bittersweet notes, but concluded well.

Not near as stilted as the first episode, but still a little less than smooth.

I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Orignally a loving wife's story then you change the catorgory.?so how are we to know , and you probably lost most readers?

He still cheated on her , so now she is forgiving him ? Strange turnaround.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Considering that it has been well over four years since you have posted a story on this website it's likely that you aren't still checking comments, so I'll keep it brief.

I like the way you write. I like the methodical approach you take toward dealing with the nuance of people's emotions as they engage in relationships. You don't treat people as caricatures of good or bad but realistically as quite possibly making mistakes in serious relationships--something that ANYONE who's been in love has to know has a high probability of happening at some point.

Thank you for your work, and for hours upon hours of reading pleasure. Kudos and good luck with your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not sure how a relationship that while maybe previously headed towards an engagement, woukd survive four clandestine fucking sessions while she away, not including one that he got into an argument with Diana over insulting the MC, and the last one on the Saturday after the Friday dinner when she fled town and her brother played the greatest hits video stream. The point is they were not married, nor even engaged. No kids. They drifted due to work. And yet he was seduced. Their relationship was nit far enough along to even contemplate reconciliation. It appears to have only bee a couple of months. Beyyer to realize the near miss of the iceberg that was their relationship and move on and find someone else. He could have been honorable and broken up with her. No need to invest more time with him. If you want to be friends, so be it. Whatever floats you boat, but be rational. Yeah he seems contrite but so what. Well written. But I notice a lack of commenters who are screaming for Jerry's head. Wonder what would be going on of the genders were swapped. And she was the cheater?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
819 Followers
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES