All Comments on 'Disposable Hero Ch. 02 Pt. 03'

by Bokhun

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Another Great Chapter.

Thankyou for another great chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it

This is such a great story I want to thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Awesome when's the nxt 1 lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
From author's bio:

"I am taking a break until June I have a business trip until then. When I get back I will catch up with the story."

All I can do is hope...

Great story, but really, there are many spelling mistakes. I do see the use of auto-correct, but it is just the wrong words such as there/their.

ZeoUnitZeoUnitalmost 9 years ago
Interesting...

So far looks interesting. It seems all three of sisters have affection to some degree and in different ways.

We finally see Henri's "fire power" in action. It sure got attention from sisters. The shown fear was nicely shown maybe a bit to fast disperse but still good. I thought that with their "betrayal" things would still be more tense between them but its still fine. The only part that kinda was unexpected to some extend was with Shynta... is it me or Shynta is a bit on the... "M" side in this chapter. I mean she got all aroused on thought of him trying to kill her and all what he would be capable of doing it to her. Not to mention that it seems she is thinking to try to get his Child also. Grated it would be one seriously crazy.... and interesting twist if Shynta and Henri would "switch roles" at some point in the story. Personalty I don't think i would have any complains about it, she could use a bit of "her own medicine".

Dirzune and the parts about her and her involvement in this chapter was good. I liked all her discussions and her way of approaching things, hope to see more of this character development in the future and get more of back story's of her and other three main female protagonist(sisters).

The part with Gods in here was ok. Still not much is known but for introduction to them it was ok. I didn't enjoyed that much in that part but we did get some background info about Henri's personality and life before all this started but I still more preferred the part with the main characters and them planning to escape(personal opinion only).

in amusing part right now is how will all new development go on with the dreamscape and all it's remain to be seen. If stayed I think Henri's status would chance a lot and go pretty high on importance scale.

Best wishes and Good writing from ZeoUnit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Epic story

Hope to see more of this story. Any chance we get to see some unique girls from nwn world like succubus, driders or nymph maybe ?

BokhunBokhunalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Comments on Comments

I just wanted to update everyone. I had to return from my business trip early due to a death in the family and will be uploading Ch2Pt4 on Wednesday if meetings go well.

I do need an editor my old editor was in an accident. So if you are interesting in being part of the Disposable Hero experience just email me the first one to get it edited will be my editor/partner in crime.

For Anonymous you'll have to stay tuned and see if I have a succubus, driders or even nymphs. Who knows maybe I will throw in a Mind Flayer or two.

The Hla'ath sisters are an interesting group. You have Zilvra the outcast think the Drow way of life is stupid. Belar the manipulator who tries to turn every situation into an advantage. Shynta the power hungry, who would do anything to strengthen her house and her own position in said house.

All Drow adapt to change quickly, they live by the belief of the quick and the dead thinking it is better to accept something quickly rather than die from it. This clashes with their belief that they are superior to all life on Alirota giving them a sense of over confidence.

With the Drow Xenophobic tendencies would Henri's life change at all?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Reply to Bokhun

Thx man will keep waiting to see what's pop out. To be frank I hope you more focus on his adventures with others in this land then gods like you did in the last chapter. It was nice but I still find it more fun to read about interactions between sisters and Henri.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
This chapter was phenomenal!!

Thanks for posting!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBokhun@Bokhun
314 Followers
Disposable Hero Chapter 1 2/19/15 Disposable Hero Part 2 Chapter 1 2/25/15 Disposable Hero Part 3 Chapter 1 03/14/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 4 sent 3/17/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 5 3/21/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 6 3/27/15 Disposable Hero Chapter ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES