All Comments on 'Taken for the First Time Ch. 01'

by CandleLit

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Outstanding!

I think that sex scene was well written. I could see it clearly in my mind and feel the passionate heat of man sex with my emotions. It got my heart racing and my cock hard. Outstanding job. Going to read your other stories now.

goodlorigoodloriabout 9 years ago
So Real

I wish there were 10 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

that's where I want to be. under a man kissing me as he makes me his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

I must admit I read the story hard and leaking. I could feel the sense of Steve's cock at my lips and imagine him as he slid his gorgeous hard cock in to... me (ahhhhhh)!

Excellent story with vivid descriptions.

More please!

Z924M on the boards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

There is nothing better than that first time. I remember vividly my first time. It did hurt at first but then the pain was replaced with pleasure like I had never felt before. After he came in me, he pulled out. My ass was sore but I wanted his cock back iny ass. I realized that I was now a slut and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That moment of entry.......

Whether a top or bottom, there's nothing like that moment of bottoming out, followed by withdrawal just to the head and the next plunge inward! Miss it so badly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yummy

this is how I want to be taken for the first time

TheWarthogTheWarthogabout 9 years ago
Hawt

I really want to lose my V card to a guy making me feel like a slut and a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dont stop!

Please let's have more of Rob becoming this stud's bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Thank you and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pattygirl2610@gmail.com

cum and take patty22

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cum Again

I was stiffening almost immediately, hard pretty quickly, leaking soon after and cumming buckets by the end. This was a brilliant story - hot guys fucking and sucking with a hint of 'oops I'm not really gay' thrown in for fun. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

How can someone be so lucky. I can only imagine and hope that someday I am taken in such a manor. This is my biggest fantasy.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 9 years ago
Loved It

My Boyfriend always cums in my ass bareback and can make me cum without my cock ever being touched. Sometimes, when one or the other of us is getting close, I have him stop and just rest inside me until the urge passes to make it last longer. When I am on the edge for a long time like that and finally cum, it's so good that my entire body is racked, my ring clamps down on his cock and my vision grays like I am passing out like you mentioned. My cock gets so sensitive I can hardly stand it being touched, still I want it smashed between us and can't wait for him to fill me with his cum. It's the most intense sexual high in the world!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Super hot story!!!!

I loved that story so much, I love reading about guys getting it in the ass. I'm a married male and I love getting it in my male pussy. I have only had a few guys in there but every so often when,I can get away. What, I enjoy most is having a guy with a big cock fuck my mouth and then have him slowly enter my male pussy and fuck me hard. I have never had anyone cum inside of me but, I do have a fantasy of that. Right now, I'm so horny wanting to have me some cock in both of my holes and fucked good and hard. Please keep writing more hot stories of guys getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Lovely. I too had same experience when I was 17.That is my first experience with an uncle.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 9 years ago
I need a good pounding like that

so hot I couldn't stop reading ... I really need a good hard fucking like that then come back for more ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Initiated by a huge cock

My friend was much older than I, and he was a friend of the family. One night he took me out riding and after a while he drove to an isolated place. He kissed me for the first time and drove his tongue deep into my mouth. I sucked it eagerly. I ran my hand to his huge bulge and then he asked me to take it out. I couldn't believe the size of his huge cock; my hands couldn't circle it. I bent over and started licking his huge cockhead. It was so big it hurt my mouth. With both of my hands on his cock, he still had a good three inches above.

He asked me to squat over him and to guide his head to my virgin hole. I lodged it right on my tight hole and then felt him press me down. When his huge cockhead broke my anal ring, I cried out with pain. He kept driving it in until I was fully seated on the entire length. He must've had a good ten inches in my. He fucked me for the next 15 minutes, raising me up until his popped out and then he asked me to sit back on it. I eagerly did it; in spite of the tremendous pain. He finally came and filled my entire ass hole with his cum. I lend over and sucked and cleaned his cock.

"You're going to be my little whore," he told me.

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 9 years ago
Biker Shorts

I always found guys wearing biker shorts to be a real turn on, especially if they're aroused. As tight as they are, I wonder that any of them (bikers) could keep it down.

Years ago I had a pair of hiphuggers jeans with a very tight crotch. Just walking around in them often gave me an erection, usually when I neither needed or wanted it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
*****

Well done. Good, skillful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Well written and totally arousing - I seriously need to get fucked like that...it's been too long :-) I pictured myself taking that awesome fucking...yum yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish I was you!

I felt his cock in me during your story and cum with u in the end. WOW, MMMMMMMMMMMMM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VERY HOT

MUMM I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE BEEN HIM AND FUCK LIKE THAT

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Take it for the team

What a turn on!! I am 45 and have never been with a Man. But reading this makes me want it so bad. Women have gorgeous bodies. But the thought of a sloppy wet rock hard cock in my mouth really gets me going. I love this story, I could be swayed by an older more experienced Manly man. Someone to push me on my stomach and take me from behind. Feel his muscular hairy chest pressing into my back as he fills me up and shoots his load in me. So primal, so manly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Want cock

Just an older virgin dreaming of cock in my mouth sucking and fucking - getting fucked good and plenty in my ass and taking my hard-on and blowing cum into a good man's mouth to climax and beyond. Too shy to leave a contact but maybe one day....Dreaming of your dick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want it for real

bperfect2006@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Hard!

Got so hard reading this. What a fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rock hard

oh yes i want it him breaking my love arse in my cock was stiff while reading this storry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
56yrs.old virgin

Before I had even finished half this story,I dropped trou and stroked my meat till I blew a load so hard I thought I was going to pass out!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hotttttt

hottttt

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love being fucked like a woman

I'm exactly like the guy getting fucked. I love sucking cock and getting fucked, especially when he calls me his bitch, whore and slut. I love the verbal domination and especially when he's fully inside me fucking me and then shooting his cum up inside my man-pussy. Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good and believable story

Some of the intense moments are well described.

mastabator1947mastabator1947over 8 years ago

how I wish I could have met a guy like that lovely story

donny4269donny4269over 8 years ago
first time

Wow! Perfect. Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars (4.9/5.0 = 98% = A+)

"Fist time" happens only once in a life-time.

Rob luckedd out big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Super hot! I would love to read a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mmmm

Mmmmmm

phtann3phtann3about 8 years ago
hott doctor

I would have loved to take your place..... mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Man whore

felt like it was me, being taken. only once I had a man enter me. But this story , makese want to try again . With a gentle man , with a large penis. I want pain, yet want satisfaction for my partner. And, mostly me. I got completely wet, never have had so much pre-cum in my life. thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My first

time a cock entered my ass was very painful and I didn't go through with it. He was a good friend and we just sucked or masturbated each other often. His dick was big and thick headed. My next chance was easy. Big but narrow headed entered with no pain. The third and last was fairly small. I'd like to try a good sized like the first, think I'm ready to truly be fucked hard. Wish I had takers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

My first was with an older guy called Gordon. I was 27, my neighbours had gone away for a week, they told me her father, Gordon would be house sitting. I was introduced to him, he was mid 50s and he said come over some time for a drink. On the Friday I saw him when I came home, in the back yard, he was in speedos, tall, tanned and had been in the pool as it was quite warm and humid. Hard day, I said yes, he said come over, swim and a drink. I showered and put on some shorts and took over a few beers. I walked down the side, the gate was open, he was walking around the pool, he had taken the speedos off, what a great all over tan,i plonked the beer down, pulled off my shorts and jumped into the pool, it cooled me down , refreshing. After a while he got out, I stayed in a while, then got out, he was sitting back on a pool chair. I sat down, beer in hand, I had to ask, how did you get such a great tan. He said, I live near a beach, go there early, get some early sun so I don't burn too much, not many people around. It keeps me fit, I swim, jog a bit, since Martha passed on, it is one of the things I make time for. Sorry, don't be, its been a while now, I have moved on, theres always something happening down on the beach especially early. what do you mean, well things I hadn't noticed before, there was a pause, like, well like guys who like to show their bodies off. He looked at me, you look like you work out a bit, yeh, go to the gym twice a week, well, these guys keep fit on the beach. They lay on the beach, a bit like you are now, hoping to meet other guys, you know, at first I would watch but after a while, well you know, one thing led to another. He was lazily stroking his cock, I felt my cock grow a bit, damn mosquitos, he made a brushing motion with his hand, which brushed my cock twice sorry, oh that's all right, and then his hand lowered to my cock, waited then began to slowly stroke me. Is this what happens on the beach, this was me, asking questions, a guys hand on my hardening cock, you want to know as he stood, I looked up, I think so, well, depends on the guy, if I saw you like that I would kneel down like this and he lowered his mouth to my cock and for the first time I had a man sucking my cock. He was good at it, better than most girlfriends I had had. He caressed my balls, then heavenly, his finger gently rimming my hole, I couldn't help it, I began thrusting up, he grabbed my hand, putting it on his head, I held his head as I thrust into his mouth, shit I'm going to cum, I let his head go but he stayed there as my cum tore out of me, intense, I felt my toes curl as more cum shot out. Finally, he lifted his head, some dribbled down onto me. He said wow, you had some, moving up to my head, his cock, long, thin, they usually suck me now, I nodded and opened my mouth, tasting, feeling a mans cock for the first time, no teeth, that's it, that's good. He pulled back, I think we should go inside, he moved in, I followed into the bedroom, lay down, we resumed where we left off except when I sucked him he had his oiled finger poking around and in my hole. He said I can either come now in your mouth or as I usually do to them, pushing a finger further into me, I can fuck you. I pulled back, I hesitated, not saying anything. He moved back, I watched him squeeze a big blob on the head of his cock and move down, I felt him position his cock, first time, I nodded, try to relax, he rocked back and forward a few times, it felt pleasant then a hard push, oh god he was in me, I saw stars, pain, oh stop, stop, I pulled back, he got some more lube and I felt him push it up into my hole. Relax, again I felt his cock, it slowly opened me, and my hole closed around him, pain but not as much as he leaned over me, his cock opening my insides until he was against me. Full,pain, strange feeling as he lay over me, he said first time, lets make it special and as he kissed me, his tongue pushing through my lips he slowly pulled back, then forward fucking me. The pain stayed but was over taken by another feeling as he sped up, pleasure, my cock was hard, it felt like I was cumming but not much was coming out. I moaned, tried to pull him in with my legs, he moved back, pushed my legs toward my head and fucked me as my cum dribbled continuously onto my chest. He pushed hard forward, staying deep in me as I felt his warmth enter me, I tried to push up but he had me pinned as he emptied into me. After as we lay together, my hole sore, he said you should come down sometime, stay awhile. I did, I discovered the beach and its many fit guys and their hard willing cocks. I discovered that I am a bottom and a very willing one at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my first time was wonderful

I thought the 1st time I got fucked would hurt but it really didn't. Maybe it was because he wasn't too huge (cock was nice length and average thickness). Maybe it was because after fantasizing about gay sex for so long I was ready. Anyway, just like in your story, I felt like a woman, a whore, a bitch, a cocksucking slut -- and I loved every minute of it !!!! Now, even though I'm married, I'm a closet gay cocksucking faggot bitch whore who loves getting fucked regularly by hot older men with big thick cocks. Gay sex is awesome !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love feeling like a woman too

I too love giving myself fully and completely to a man. Lying on my back with my legs in the air and a hot well-hung man fucking me with his big cock truly makes me feel feminine like a woman. I love sucking cock, hot passionate french-kissing, and getting fucked by a man who calls me his sissy faggot cock-sucking bitch -- because that's what I am !!!!

Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still a virgin

I love this story. I am 45 and have a thing for pleasing older men. This story was so hot. I have only sucked so far but want to be fucked so bad. When I was younger i fucked my hole with all sorts of things, including my mothers ancient hard plastic vibrater. I was so proud when I could finally take that thing all the way in, took a while! Anyway, hot story. Windewhere@gmail.com if u are older and find this comment exciting.

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
oh yah !

You sure do have more in you - bet he fucked you more times after he took your cherry - and i think you probably fucked his hot pussy too ! so exciting !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't wait

What a horny story I hope I can meet someone and let them take my cherry like Rob has

Hotnanr88Hotnanr88over 7 years ago
Oh Yeah!

I've never done anything like that, but there's always that first time! That story got me really Horny!

bendigoboybendigoboyover 7 years ago
awesome scenario

What an amazing way to hook up. I would ride my bike every day if I thought it would happen to me! Had me hard the whole time. Am eager to read part 2. Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A dream come true! Bravo! Thank you!

I have been bi curious since before puberty.

I was good looking & i still look (& am) very healthy.

I have never experienced man to man sex.

I had chances galore. I chickined out each time.

Homosexual impulses come and go.

About 4 times a year i get the urge to fuck myself with something: handle of screwdriver, a banana, cuecumber...

I LIKED THIS STORY VERY MUCH & GAVE IT A 5- [(☆☆☆☆☆-) 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What A Story!

Makes me really wanna try a real cock in my ass! To feel a real cock, throbbing in my virgin ass, thrusting it balls deep into me. And to get to feel his cum shooting and coating my virgin ass. Wow. And as I fantasize about, I fantasized about an older man penetrating my ass for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great one

I loved reading and fanasizing me in same position...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Horny as hell

This story gave me a raging hard on and lust for a man

vinewoodvinewoodalmost 7 years ago
HOT

What can I say - hot story about a guys virgin boypussy being taken ! Remember my first time very well -lots of lube, no hurt at all (guess we were to excited !)- but he gave me a good hard fucking with his big cock and lots of his cream filled me - then I took his cherry - what a night !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes please

I'm 51 in Hampshire UK I love sucking cock, swallowing a big load & kissing a guy as he touches my ring. Still an anal virgin but would so love to be bred like this as I'm always stuffing things up my arse. I so want to be a slut for a hot guy older or younger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First time - properly

My first time was a rushed , painful and not memorable for any pleasure ( from my point of view , not the man who did me - Jeff- in the park toilets when I was 16 ) .. I bled a bit and that put me off anal for quite a while - I contented myself sucking cock .. Which I loved to do .. Until I met Michael ... He was 62 at the time of my 17th birthday in January and I met him fishing on the beach ( it was a cold , wet day and we both had 3 small fish for our efforts )

Michael had all the trappings of a keen fisherman .. Plenty of sandwiches and hot coffee in flasks , which he shared with me ... After casting our lines , we sat and chatted about this and that until he said something which really got my attention

" Saw you in the park last Friday night .. With old Alan .. "

Realising he knew what I was doing there, I kept quiet..

" it's ok Charles .. I know it's a secret and it will stay that way "

Relieved, I looked at him and his hanker him profusely

" Stay away from Jeff though..he's a real arsehole "

I knew that already .. Jeff had forced his cock into me even though it clearly hurt me

At 4 we packed up and left .. Heading for the car park , Michael offered me a lift which I accepted ( I was so cold ) as we drove home he asked if I wanted to go to his house , to get warm and dry off .. I said yes, teeth chattering .. Up into the hills out of town we went until we drove up to a small bungalow nestled in the trees

" I live here with my sister, but she's away for the weekend " he explained as we went in...

" I think a nice hot shower would warm you up " he smiled " I can wash your clothes through while you are in there "

" Thanks so much" I said gratefully

As I was in the shower, he popped his head round the door to tell me he'd left something for me to wear temporarily on his bed , next to the bathroom ( his en suite).. I got out feeling warm and fresh and walked into his bedroom on the bed was a short towelling robe , some skimpy pants ( actually his sisters panties I found out ) and some fluffy slippers..

Dressed thus , I wandered into the kitchen where Michael had prepared a light tea.. Sandwiches and coffee..

We sat at the table eating and talking .. The subject got round to my exploits in the park

I told him truthfully what I did .. And all about Jeff ( the pain and discomfort I had suffered )

As he spoke , he sometimes patted my leg to emphasise a point

" Sorry about the panties.. All mine are too big to fit you, but Anne's are more your size "

I wasn't complaining , they felt lovely next to my skin and I told him so ...

As I spoke the gown had gaped and my pantie clad crotch was visible , plus I was semi hard!!...Michael had noticed and I caught him looking a few times

" How long have you been going to the park Michael?"

" Since I was your age I reckon " he laughed , patting my leg again ( only this time further up )

" You really do suit those panties " he whispered

I knew what was coming .... , his fingers crept up til they rested on my bulge and he looked questioningly at me

" It's ok " I said and smiled at him , shifting slightly to give him better access

Slowly he peeled them down until my cock sprang out !!

" Fucking beautiful " he gasped as he gently stroked me .. I was in heaven he took my face in his hands and kissed me passionately , his tongue in my mouth

We stood and embraced .. And I led him into the bedroom slowly , then dropped my gown and panties to lay on the bed ....

We spent 3 Glorious hours in bed .. Michael was the perfect lover , easing his fair sized cock into me very slowly and always checking to see if it was uncomfortable ...

In the end I was almost screaming for him to fuck me harder... He filled me with cum before driving me home .. Needless to say I was a regular visitor until he got too old to fuck me ..sadly

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great cock.tale

I'll be hard for the rest of the night after reading this. What a way to lose one's cherry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

That is a story to wank reading and I certainly did

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Loved it

Great story, I am 66 yo man that just lost my anal virginity last week and I liked it and am ready for more. I am going to text him and see if he will come fuck my ass again. I had sucked about 4 cocks before but always afraid to bottom for anyone. This guy took it slow and was very gentle with me until we got going good. I enjoyed it more than I expected. Anyway I enjoyed the story and can't wait to read more.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Bicycclde Breakdown

What delightful little story, Candlelit.

An accidental encounter, but with a man who was a very caring lover, although Rob was seemingly not an inexperienced bottom.

I wonder how many bicycle tyres Steve had caused to puncture to lure other young unsuspecting youths into his very well equipped lair?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So erotic

I honestly wish it had been me being seduced... I read this while sitting opposite my wife ( she is totally uninteressted in sex ) and had to go to the bathroom to relieve the pressure of my erection- I spurted all over the floor and had to spend a few minutes cleaning up !!...

I reread it later when she was in bed and did the same , cumming all over my bare legs

Since I hen I have cultivated a few online and real friendships with like minded guys

tonyl65tonyl65over 6 years ago
Seduction at its best

I love when you seduce the people our of their deepest darkest secret and they love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want that

Sounds like heaven. I want a guy to fuck me and claim me. Call me his slut.

Great story.

Virgin ass bi-curious

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
love this story

This was fantastic. I too love sucking cock and getting fucked. I love the verbal domination too. Having a hot well-hung man feeding me his big juicy cock and then fucking me deep and hard is what I love doing best. Please tell more stories like this one. It's fantastic and one of the best on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dreamer

Never been with another man. This story was giving me shivers. Been bicurious, but never stepped out. Can't wait. Nice story.

55alive55aliveabout 6 years ago
Open up

This is a awesome story. Great scenes. I would love to be taken for the first time. Never been with a man.

rayinwcrayinwcabout 6 years ago
Great story.

I read most of your stories. You left me drenched in precum. Very hot! I need to fuck.

Metoo1202Metoo1202about 6 years ago
Try me I want it

I need to be f***** in my but I never have been but it sounds so wonderful I need to try get in touch with me for Norwich Connecticut me too 1 202

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

What a great story of Hawaiian tropical sex.Very erotic and well written.I have had a very similar experience with an older man and still enjoy each others sexual company to this day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Awesome i Cum hard everytime I read this story remembering my earlier experience, I need a cock to Cum in my mouth and my butt

RubberDickieRubberDickieover 5 years ago
Cum and done

This is a great story! It hits on all the high notes of what it's like being fucked for the first time. Nice setting too. My first time, I was fucked ass-up and facing a couch cushion. It was still an amazingly pleasurable experience though. And, as much as I enjoy the feeling of being pounded by a big, hard cock, there's nothing like the sensation of being filled with cum and feeling his hardness subside and slip from your tight hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
STRANGE HOW THINGS START?

What pushed me into actually exploring my Bi-Curiousity was looking down at a huge turd I'd just squeezed out, floating in the pan. That's thicker than a lot of the COCKS I've been looking at on the web, and means I could take one up my arsehole, I thought. Some work in a chat room and a couple of e-mails, and I was on my way to meet the owner of an above average, but not huge member at a motel. We checked each other out, liked what we saw, and both stripped. He knew I was a CHERRY BOY in all senses of Gay sex, so took charge, without being too dominant. My mouth went around his cock and he coached me in how he wanted to be blown, which incuded all of his inch and a quarter thickness and seven inches of length, passing through my mouth and, with much gagging, down my throat, until my teeth touched his hairy bush. I struggled to take breath with only my nose to use but the shortage, if not ceasation, of air to my lungs, produced a feeling of spaced out sexiness in my brain. Holding my head, he rode my thoat briskly until, still in a sensation of dizzy pleasure I CAME, making my body and throat, spasm and causing him to fill it and my stomach, with his own load. HE shrunk and fell out, and after instructiong me that a good faggot always sucked, licked and generally cleaned up all the mess he had caused. "A BOTTOM is very much the Beta-male" he reminded me. We both then dozed of to sleep, until I woke with him fingering my hole with some lubricant. Time for your "PUSSY" to be BROKEN IN" he said. I then had to suck him to hardness, which didn't take long, and he positioned me doggy fashion with my pussy in the air and my chest flat on his bed and my back arched. Taking his cock into me was NOT like squeasing out the turd, but MUCH more PAINFUL. But even though I begged him to stop, he used his weight to FORCE his helmet past my sphyncter and another inch or so in, then he let me adjust a bit. Over the next period of time, which seemed long, but probably wasn't, he rode his cock fully into me. When he restarted it was slow and short, but continually getting faster and longer until he was "FULL COCKING" me, even slipping out occasionally, to slam it back into my pussy, without giving it time to close even a little. I came twice, early on, as he rode me, forcing myself backwards to get every bit of him into me, my balls at first slapping uncomfortably, were stilled as my sexual pleasure made the sack tightened around them. Later on when the ride got very rough, I came again, and not long later, so did he. After fall out, draining and clean up, my pussy felt SORE, but I wanted more, and that is how a waiter and the manager got involved. But that is another story.

joelafayettejoelafayetteabout 5 years ago
Well done.

I felt like I was there and part of the action. Excellent descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: ***** (5). EROTIC & ROMANTIC & REALISTIC (3-in-1).

Hi CandleLit,

You are a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nicely done.

I particularly liked that you used the missionary position. Nothing quite like gazing into the eyes of your conquest and kissing while making love. I also like elbows and shoulders holding knees up flat against the belly keeping him wide open so he can feel really good and fucked while you plow him after making sweet love to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great story

I didn't know what to expect but as I got into it I got excited as I read it stroking my cock imagining it was happening to me, I am a top curious about being fucked & when it happens I hope its like it was for the guy in this story

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 5 years ago
Oh My

I am glad I stumbled across this one.

MountainCockMountainCockalmost 5 years ago
Yes please

Your story made me ache with desire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hard for the same

Wow, I have read this 3 times and as I have a smooth ass I would imagine some men would like to do this to me. Unfortunately it can only be my 1st once but I am Hornby and willing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Submitting is so fucking awesome!

I've had sex with men for years...usually or at least more as a top than a bottom. However, a take-charge man in the bedroom is a huge turn on...and I can become submissive to a dominant man very quickly...and it never ceases to surprise me how much I enjoy the submission!

Woof...grrr and oink! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My first cock

My first time was with an older man. I was housesitting my aunts condo and was laying by the pool, when a much older man started talking to me. I was 18 at the time and he was in his late 40s. He was wearing a speedo style swimsuit and I was in cut offs. I noticed the thick cock under his suit and it made me very curious. He invited me to his condo for lunch and I agreed.

As we ate he asked me if I had ever been massaged and I said yes, by Asian women in Okinawa.

He asked if I wanted a massage as it was a hobby of his. We went into a spare room where he had a twin bed in the center. I laid down and he told me to lay on my stomach and as he began the massage he started on my legs. He would slide his hands under my shorts and then had me take them off. I loved the attention to my bubble butt and he then got in the bed and spread my legs with his knees.

Before I knew it he started licking my smooth butt and worked his tongue into my fairly smooth asshole. He must have licked and chewed on my hole for ten minutes before he started fingering me while describing each finger as me up with one then two and ultimately three fingers.

Before I knew it he lubed up my hole and his cock and slowly entered me. His cock felt huge at first but as I adapted to it he became more aggressive. As he made love to me I became more active bucking against his pelvis as he fucked me doggy style. I never knew what a prostate was until I felt his cock banging on it.

He had me flip over and he reentered my man pussy. He fucked me for another ten minutes and as he stroked my hard cock I shot cum onto me and him. He scooped up some of my cum and put it in my mouth and then kissed me. He then bent my ass up into the air and pounded me until he bred my former virgin ass. We stayed naked for awhile and he then started the shower and had me join him. After we washed each other clean I kneeled down and sucked his cock until he was hard again. He turned me around and belt me over a bench in the shower and began fucking me again.

We resumed the relationship for another year on and off with him always being the dominant person. Because I was house sitting my Uncles condo next to his we only met when my relatives would go surf fishing on weekends. I couldn’t make it any more open as I was in the military and would risk getting kicked out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excited

I've read this story several times & each time I bring myself to orgasm & wish this could be me.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My first

My First was with my aunt and uncle’s neighbor named Bob. He was a good looking older man who was very fit. I would housesit on occasion making sure I use the pool as much as possible. One day I was swimming and laying out and he sat next to my lounger I was on.We struck up a conversation and since I knew he was gay it’s sort of awkward but he was a nice enough person. I was drinking ice water and he told me he was going to go to his condo and get a beer and asked if I wanted one. I said I wasn’t yet 21 but I would take one if no one found out. He laughed and said it’s our secret. He returned about 10 minutes later this time wearing just white speedo‘s. He must’ve change them when he went for the beer. I noticed that he had what appeared to be a nice long cock and even though on the street it was hard not to stare at it. He jumped into pool to cool off and he came back the suit was nearly invisible and his cock outline was impressive.Since I was in the Navy I was a used to showering with other guys in the Barracks. I was wearing my navy issued swimsuit and he mentioned that I would look really good in speedo‘s because I was tall and slender. I mentioned to him that sounds good I’ll look at some someday. He said he had numerous sizes for his house guests to use when they visit.My uncle had told me that he had regular parties with only men attending so he figured he must be gay.

Bob told me if I was interested I could come try on some Speedo‘s at his place and I nervously said yes. Told him I would be over in a minute as I didn’t wanna be seen walking back with him. After about five minutes I knocked on his back door which is 5 feet away from my uncles condos back door. He opened up the door head in his hand he was holding 5 pairs of speedos in various colors. he said to come in strip and try them on.I started with a white pair I will wait too small I and crawled up my crack. He handed another pair a size 28 in black and they fit. He said because of my tan which was all over from the nude beach in San Diego That white ones would complement my tan.He then pulled the black ones down leaving him face first at my cock, which was now partially hard. At this point in my life I was still a virgin having only petted with an ex girlfriend. He said he really liked the fact that I had Blond pubic hair and ran his hand thru it, he then asked me to turn around and he said he loved my smooth bubble butt. At that point he had me kneel on the couch and he opened my cheeks and licked my ass. It felt so good but I found myself thrusting my butt closer to his face. Before I knew it his spit lubed me and he started to open me up with a couple fingers. He finger fucked my with two and then three fingers and before I knew it he had dipped his cock into vaseline and was rubbing my pussy and he called it. He slowly breached my hole with his cock and slowly rocked his way untill I felt his pubic hair against my butt. He asked how it felt if I said it hurt a little bit but he said I would get used to it and slowly started fucking me pulling nearly all the way out and sliding back in until I got used to the feeling. I was feeling so good I asked him to speed up and fuck me harder. It’s funny that although I was not hard I was oozing cum. He was repeatedly hitting my prostate And after about 15 minutes he started coming and I could feel him jetting in my ass. He stayed in me until his cock went flaccid all the while rubbing my back playing with my nipples and stroking my cock hard.When he pulled out a large load dripped onto his feel and carpet grabbed a towel behind him. He told me that he often times initiates a virgin and keeps lube and a towel nearby for cleanup afterward. He told me I was his best version to date if I wanted more on the back door. He asked me to put on a speedo and accompany him back at the pool. It was a relief to jump in the pool and let the pool water clean my ass. Since there was no one else at the pool at that time he had me stand in front of him and he pulled down my suit and rubbed my ass.We stayed at the pool for about another hour and he left to go make dinner when I got back to the condo and showered he knocked on the door and asked if I wanted dinner. I was just out of the shower and In a terrycloth short robe and he said come as I am.Since it was just a few feet from door to door I closed our door and scamper to his.

After dinner and a few drinks he asked me if I was interested in a massage upstairs in his spare room. He had have me lay on a massage table and he used a mint scented oil. Before I knew it I was on my back with my legs on his shoulders and he was getting fucked while he sucked and stroked my 5” cut sorta thick cock.When I came on my stomach he scooped my cum and fed it to me and then licked the rest off.Since it already come earlier it took longer to finally climax TV into my non-virgin hole.

We used to meet regularly as he would meet me nearby and sneak me in through his garage so my uncle and aunt might not see us. And if I was housesitting I was getting fucked for five times a weekend. Because of Bob I became bisexual and a bottom cock sucker. During one of his parties I got fucked non stop by four other guys along with Bob. On the next weekend I went to a barbecue at my aunts house and she mentioned that Bob must’ve had a hell of a party the prior weekend as it sounded like there was a lot of sex going on. I had to suppress a grin as I was the bitch moaning.

Bifriendly@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what a wesome story thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story I was taken by a high school teacher my first time. He was 45 I was 16 ever since i have been a cocksucking bottom boy for daddies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want to be fucked just like that as I am still a virgin.i have had very little cock sucking experience and very little toying in my tight man pussy I can't wait to be taken!🤤🤤

KRoyKRoyabout 2 years ago

I would love to be taken and turned just like this. Some day it will happen. My wife may be shocked but it will happen

Thank you for writing such a hot story. Reading the next chapter soon.

Recondo69Recondo69almost 2 years ago

I loved it..it was so hot..I would have loved to be taken that way .it was so seductive..love it keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot, and not abusive or rapey. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking great and now having a wank thinking it should have been me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow....Playing with my cock now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazingly hot story! Wish like hell I was under a man being kissed while he stuffs his cock up my ass. I need to be bred.

New_Adventures_4FunNew_Adventures_4Funabout 1 year ago

Great story, so erotic. I would like my first time to be with an older mentor. Contact me if you like candlelight and wine. I'm very oral btw...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So erotic, sensual, raw, I love it. Yes it reminded me with my first time getting fucked, it hurts, but I wanted more and more. He was thick, hard but yet so gentle. I miss that yummy cock.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So very erotic, loved it! I want more. I dream of it happening to me!

slimfemtwink21slimfemtwink219 months ago

Such a hot story...rough but sensual. Rob is quite lucky :P

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it. Very hot and hard inducing!cp

rangerb52drangerb52d8 months ago

im an oral only guy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Similar to my first time. I was desperate for money, and a girlfriend of mine told me of a rich guy that could help. I was 19, and perfect. She warned me that he was gay, and to be careful. I had been putting things up my ass while I masturbated about gay sex, since I could masturbate, but as a basically hetero guy in a hetero world, I was afraid to try it. He fucked me for hours, fed me many loads, and even called two friends over, and they gang banged my young hole for hours... I remained basically hetero, but have always had a hung top FB on the side, including now.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story indeed. It made me hard and I shot my load in my trousers. I wish that would happen to me.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandleLit@CandleLit
560 Followers
If you enjoy my stories, please consider buying them in a compilation on Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/Candlelit-Stories-Erotic-stories-loving/dp/B09H8P8ZXG/ Thank you and hope you enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES