All Comments on 'Kitty'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't get it

is this the end? If so it was nothing but one big waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, I wish they offered negative scores, but since they don't, one star for nothing but trash!

steven857steven857about 9 years ago
Great story as usual

Your stories are good and you had me hooked from the very start, waiting on the next installment of this story and Darla.

steven857steven857about 9 years ago
Also Yvonne

In my last comment I forgot to mention we are all also waiting on the next installment of Yvonne enslaved.

sanser6sanser6about 9 years ago
Lovely start

I do hope that the story will continue.

Kitty will have a hard time going back after being romanced, having great sex and being spoiled by a very attentive and caring man.

Good plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What kind of slime balls enjoy this type of story?

Oh, yes, slime balls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Kitty the prostitute, yes isnt it great, she fucks for money and likes it

a happy hooker is a good hooker, and she is an expensive hooker

fisheronefisheroneabout 9 years ago
not a friend

A friend would never accept a trade of this kind.

Friendship and marriage are at risk.

He admits he can afford to loose it without pain.

I feel marriage was doomed when she entered house against husband wishes. It will feel like there's a cloud over home if marriage even makes it that far.

Remember the problems that occurred in the Demi Moore movie that is very similar. I would like to have seen one of them back out at last minute. This sets up three bad lives for a long time. I guess there's no conscience in the friend or wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice start

Well written and can't wait for the next installment to see how this plays out. Thanks for writing and sharing.

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
Nice start

Although I don't enjoy the selling your wife for money theme, I still enjoyed this. I would like to see where it goes.

I will say that I particularly liked the fact that she wasn't a brainless submissive that could be won over by a few romantic gestures. She held true to her husband (as much as she could in this situation) and she put him in his place. Even though she is having sex with another man, she is still a loving wife. For now.

It will be interesting to see if this changes. Will she fall in love? Will he? Will the husband get jealous? Will the house turn out to be worth all of the trouble?

Please author, don't go through 3 or 4 chapters in you just write a story full of sex and just end it with "everybody lived happily ever after. Give some real emotion and angst to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really, really bad idea

Doug could have gotten a LOT more sex if he had hired a real professional instead of risking his relationship with them. And now that Kitty is just a whore, why would Doug want to continue to have a relationship with either one of them? And it certainly isn't a "privilege" to make a friends wife orgasm. It's the lowest thing a person could do to a friend. This whole mess is a trainwreck. No stars.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I agree with some comments...This was a bad idea!!!

I agree with some comments...This was a bad idea!!! The only one that saw it was the husband, but he had to go with the flow!!! The wife wanted a house and was ready to risk everything for one, even whoring herself; The friend wasn't a so good friend after all: He only had to options: To lent the money or not to lent. There was no other choice for a real friend...He chose the way only a stranger would chose!!! Never for a real friend!!! 1*

Richie4110Richie4110about 9 years ago
Too early to rate

Like the set up and will wait for the rest of the story to pass judgement.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
So many directions this could go

Nice setup, lets see how you finish it.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
never heard of.......

What is "only onset Alzheimer's "?

Or did you mean early onset?

Don't see the friendship between Matt and Doug surviving, Matt is going to resent Doug using her.

And Kitty's insistence on renting herself out over Matt's objection will hurt their marriage.

So in the end maybe Doug gets Kitty for more than ten days?

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 9 years ago
I'm not scoring this because...

like someone else said; I see nothing that indicates that this story continues. There are no chapters nor does the author say anything about continuing at the end. I sure hope it does. As far as what I've read so far; I would have liked to see a little some of the conversation leading up to their decision. I mean the conversation between the husband & wife. We know nothing of how they arrived at the decision to offer her in exchange for the loan. Was the husband completely okay with it at first or did they argue and he begrudgingly gave in to an ultimatum by the wife? I think more build up to the opening sequence will be important as the story continues...if it continues. I'm also not crazy about how the husband was portrayed. He's already a loser so why would the wife bother to return to his bed? I also agree with others that say the friend was no friend. He's also not much of man. He even states he's willing to sacrifice his friendship and a marriage for 10 days in the sack. I'd say that's about as shallow as a man can be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You can't even spell "thief" correctly!`

I think this story has potential that it is unlikely to meet. Also, your spelling and sentence structure are less than perfect. This sentence "My erection as I lathered Kitty's arms and breasts was both painful and delightful" really should be "As I lathered Kitty's arms and breasts, my erection was was both painful and delightful." My advice: read your stuff out loud, several times. You'll probably hear the problems with sentence structure if you do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pussy doesn't taste like ambrosia.

It's an acquired taste, sure; but that's like saying your cum tastes like chocolate. You want to romanticize? Go for it but please don't puss down my back and tell me it's raining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wait and see

I think that Matt and Kitty don't make it. And Matt and Doug will never be Friends again. Matt has ten days that'll be the time to see his wife wanted a house more than him. He should just leave with the money because he paid for her mothers care so he put her and her family first then she put house over him so it's a no brainier that he should find someone else. Doug's new will wear off and she will see what she lost. This story could go like George Jones song "Two Story House"; just finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thats It

You could have gone alot farther with your story. No indication of additional chapters.

I just keep thinking is That It?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
he should have

Gone for 1 weekend a month as interest until the money wss repayed in a loan.

Its disconcerting he thinks so much of a pal that never paid him back , yet would steal his buds wife.

Its stupid that if planning to steal her, to admit it to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh, don't you dare let this stop here....

....this is clearly a take on the movie Indecent Proposal. Yes, the setup and timeframe are different, but the idea is the same. Money in exchange for my wife...anything goes.

That all said, this was pretty well written and we now care enough about all three characters, that you simply must carry this ball to the end zone. To stop here would almost be criminal.

There are so many unanswered questions here.....the biggy, does she go back to loser hubby, or stay with rich dude? She makes clear that this is just business, but 10 days has more often than not, convinced a woman of a new direction, a new life...and few, if any regrets.

rebelraiderrebelraideralmost 8 years ago
Good Until ......

.... you knocked the shine off of it , like sandpaper on chrome . Not even bothering with part 2 .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

TRAILER PARK TRASH LIKE THE WRITER

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Can I have Kitty after Matt and Doug finish with her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous