All Comments on 'Madison Turns a New Leaf Ch. 02'

by GusBus77

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More, please!!!!!

I can hardly wait for Ch. 3, 4, 5, etc, etc. Breastfeeding...I love it. I see more & more women breastfeeding out in public, but I can't stand & watch them for long w/o having an erection. I was in the park one day & a woman about 30-35 was brestfeeding her child & I stopped & said hi & told her how beatitful it was, as I was breastfed as a child. She raised the small blanket she had covered her chest with so I could see her breast & I almost lost control. She covered her breast back up, looked up at me, winked, buttoned up & left. I went back to that park every day, within a 3 hr. time period, for almost 1 month & never saw her again. I hope you will write more, soon. Maybe even include Madison's mom & dad, her associates at her school, her girlfriends, etc. Thanks again for a great story.

GusBus77GusBus77almost 9 years agoAuthor
More to come...

Hey wonderful experience. I think you honestly should have gone for the woman at the park. Anyway, glad you enjoyed the first 2 chapters so far. Part 3 will be coming soon. I can't reveal anything yet but I can say that I do plan to bring in more lactating women in for John, and his relationship with Megan is going to flourish deeper.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous