All Comments on 'The Rudd Family Ch. 01'

by PrettyAss1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not the k rudd you're looking for.

Couldn't get the image of the previous Australian prime minister out of my head.

valpvalpalmost 9 years ago
Proofread to catch errors.

Story was good, but quite a few errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Outstanding!

Its about time someone wrote about a father and son! Lots of action with less useless information that makes the story boring. I would like to read what you have in stored for the Mother and Daughter, the whole family getting it on? Keep up the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kevin Rudd is truly the Man of House--which is his absolute right

His mighty penis, the symbol of his power and authority, rules the family roost. Over his wife, of course. But also over his 18 year old daughter Danielle and his 21 year old son KJ. Danielle's cute little coochie is well-acquainted with her father's fat veiny daddy-dick. He plugs it up his baby girl's tight little twat and blows his heavy loaded daddy-balls up inside her whenever he fucking feels like it. As for KJ, he is literally a slave to his daddy's powerful prick. The little faggot's discovered his inner cocksucker and welcomes it with open arms. Seventh heaven for the little fag is when daddy treats him like a girl. Flips him over on his belly, as the panting gasping kid desperately uses his fingers to spread the cheeks of his cute boyish butt and show his daddy the target. It's KJ's own tight little twat, much tighter than his sister's, and awaiting his daddy's pleasure. The kid's asshole is crying out to be stuffed and stretched, slammed and pounded by his father. For Kevin Sr., it's the best hole in the family. He shoves his cock up KJ's cute little cunt up to his balls, and fucks him ruthlessly, till his son nearly faints. Dad doesn't give a shit whether KJ's enjoying it or not, but the kid blows his young balls all over the place anyway. Finally, the father unloads his heavy balls and floods KJ with a huge dose of some of the same sperm that made him. Dad's got a well-exercised cock, his boy a well-exercised asshole, true father and son bonding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Son Idea

I fucking loved this story. I wish my dad fucked me like this. I would like to see the dad make the son wear girly things like panties and bras around the house. Also, have the mom strap on the son. I had my mom do that to me before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Aussie?

You wouldnt be aussie would you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please

More please. Daddy fuck and impregnate daughter while son fucking daddy? That'd be super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My suggestion

... if you're going to write a cartoon-like story (nothing wrong with that) you work a little on the past, present and future tenses of words. It's a bit of a mess and I'm not a member of the grammar police either.

nightshadebjsnightshadebjsalmost 9 years ago

YIP WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Daddy fucks and impregnates daughter while son fucks father and daughter licking out mums pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
oh yeah

More, more, more.

DownandDirty21DownandDirty21almost 9 years ago
Please

Great stuff and it made me really horny. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Because every Daddy Dom has 13x4

What bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
omggggg I want moreeeee

Please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Such a hot daddy

OH. MY: GOD!! What a hot dominant daddy. What a beginning for a erotic story. This chapter was really hot. Please writ more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Your grammar, and spelling is terrible, but the content of the story itself is hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A decent effort but...

There are many issues. First of all, the change in narrative perspective can be bewildering and is distracting to the reader. Add in a third person narrative voice to describe what the character's are feeling and I struggled to follow the story. Secondly, the characters are more like cliched caricatures (e.g. big dicked dom dad and big dicked sub son) rather than people. They sound like a casting call for gay porno. Which brings me to my third point. This "story" reads like a screen play for a low budget porno loop. I'm just not sure that is what you intended. Yes, your grammar and spelling need help, but I think a proofreader would fix that.

clittalkerclittalkerover 7 years ago
Meat your son

Great story, but all jokes aside, nothing beats having a massive cock pushed into your ass, I love it all the time. All the warm cum is a nice plus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes please continue

This was great I can't wait to read about him and his daughter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous