All Comments on 'Seduced by a Billionaire'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

OMG..

More please, I want to be jackson's whore too

goamz86goamz86almost 9 years ago
Loved it

Lke the way he just took what he wanted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The art of seduction

I think he would of gotten me too. What a life changer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Oh wow. I hope you continue the story. Will Jennings give him a job? What will he have to do to keep the job? Please keep going!

sm1982sm1982almost 9 years ago
Haha

I think Jackson will tell Mr. Goldsman if Joe is fired, he will no longer be a client or better yet, Joe works for him now..

Please continue..

EroticChocolateEroticChocolatealmost 9 years ago
awww

Aww i think it was da bitch Mrs. Goldman that said something to the boss.i hope Jackson stands up for him being as he is the one that got him into doing all those things.....anyway can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So he laid you on your back

put her on top in a 69, started fucking her above you and you licked her clit, avoiding his cock. Anatomy man, anatomy.

tex4tgtex4tgalmost 9 years ago
WOW

Would love to find a friend like that yum.Well i can always hope great story please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hot story! I loved it.

ant4699ant4699almost 9 years ago
been there before

I have had almost the same thing happen to me but it was with the whole management team guys and girls and loved it when the women watched me suck some cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Terrific!

Your story makes me cum every time I read it again - long before the ending. Would so much love to be Joe. Would be marvellous if the story will be continued!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wow....what a story dude....all guyz will wet their pants after reading ut story....waiting for more....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I feel bad for Joe

He was really not doing it for the money. I'd hate to think Jackson would think he is buyin joe. By the way, I think it is very mean of Jackson to put Joe through all of this.... Other than that, it is a very hot story

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961almost 9 years ago
Excellent

OMG I love this story. The anticipation was great. I can imagine being Joe and how sexy it would be. I didn't like the last paragraph though. He should not have gotten fired. Not sure how Joe would go back home now even if he still had his job. Loved it!

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961almost 9 years ago
Just thinking

One way this story could continue is by having Jackson have Joe wear a dress down to dinner with the Goldmans. Jackson could tell them that if Joe doesn't keep his job he will pull his money and call others to do the same. Joe then could keep his job and go back home. Once a week or so he would have to go "see" Jackson always wearing the dress, stockings, and high heels. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continue

Please continue!!The story is amazing and I would love to know what happens!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please Continue

Please continue this story enough for him to leave his wife for Mr. Jennings. Please this story has made me harder than steel. So fucking sexy seeing this guy submit. PLEASE CONTINUE !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
amazin fuck

Where is my jackson..

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomalmost 8 years ago
You get it

Fron intrigued to seduced to owned and feminized. You get the submissiveness of a sissy-bitch. I would love to see you have Jackson do a repeat show with Joe's wife, seducing her, then taking joe in front of her to demonstrate his power. Jackson's self-confidence seems just manifested in his easy ever-present sexuality and nudity around others. Made me wish I was Joe. Very Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Mmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please more!!!!! The best hottest story in the world a sequel please

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Kinda ended without a real ending. Does Jackson help him keep his job or find a new one? Does he drop him quickly? Does Joe's wife find out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

That was just non-stop, relentless, excellent filth! One of the best stories I have read on Lit. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story 5*****! I was a late bloomer. The late fevelopment included my personality...

... I had poerful men fetish. In their presence I felt very submissive & wanted to please them (not for money or perks, I was kinky).

I knew that I would freeze like hypnotized if a powerful man started to grope, tickle, or caress my girlfriend. I would not have known how to tell her "let's go home".

He could have asked me politely (read condescendingly) to take of her panties & refill their drinks & I would have done it.

(May be it really happened but i am too ashamed to admit it to myself & others.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! This story has so far got 161 faves out of 108,196 views which is 1.49 faves per 1K views (an A+ faves-to-views score!)

I was sexually attracted to a man a number of times in my life. Different men attracted me differently: I wanted to bottom for some of those men and wanted to top all others.

My homoerotic impulses used to come & go. However, whenever I met a powerful self-confident man, I wanted to be his bottom, his slut, his submissive.

I was a married man all along.

My back door cherry was popped when I was 40. The man who did it was very macho, he was very nice when he spoke with women but rude and domineering when he interacted with men.

He sensed my sexual orientation was fluid (pliable) if not undeniably bisexual. He knew what to say, when to say it. After he French kissed me on the mouth for several minutes, he told me to flip over on my stomach and started to French kiss my ass...

Thank you for this story, ret123.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tt was great but there should not be a firing !

With such a large account he should be able to stay employed!

I would love to be in this position with my wife enjoying at being to live a more enriched

life, and staying with me as a bi husband.

therefore getting the best of all ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would like to know what happens with Joe…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dear God, please give us part two.

More bestockinged sucking and fucking. More cumming in panties. More cum-splattered joy.

I would spunk my load in lace panties if people were to watch me service that massive joy tube.

Fuck me Jackson!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please send some more!! Adam

krystalstephx12krystalstephx12over 1 year ago

Loved it but the ending was so abrupt.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

Seduced, first touching, then sucking, then wearing panties and lingerie, then getting fucked! The humiliation by being seen with cum on one's face, and dressed like a girl !!! The ending was a complete surprise! Joe loosing his job for having sex with a client! How will Joe tell his wife? Maybe his wife already found out?

Getting caught in such situations have always scared me. Having a cock inside my mouth and bottom feel SO good though! I miss being with a man. Still, discretion is important to me.

AlecHolmesAlecHolmes10 months ago

Everything happened too fast especially the ending. He went from straight to sissy too fast and there wasn’t enough mental struggle for my taste. This deserves many more parts. Good writing however.

LovemysissystoriesLovemysissystories9 months ago

I loved it you must add to it, as it sounds like you were going for a full transformation

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, what a way to be seduced, and turned onto gay sex. Let's have a sequel to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous