All Comments on 'Girlfriend Finally Cuckolds Pt. 04'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No, No, No!!!!!!!

"GIRLFRIENDS" CANNOT cuckold anyone!!!!!!!

The ONLY person that can 'cuckold' someone is a Lieing, Cheating, Adulterous wife, and she can ONLY cuckold her poor damn fool HUSBAND!!!!!!!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 9 years ago
Ignore the crap..

...the haters who secretly love it. Keep up the good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: Ignore the crap..

Slamming others for daring to have a different opinion is a far better definition of "hater."

<P>

You have your opinion on the story? Fine. Others have their opinions on the story? Despite what you seem to think, also fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love it!

I love this story so much! I was so excited to see this updated! I especially loved the ass spreading! The way Val looked at him and wanted him to spread her ass for Steve! And those last rules Steve gave about her were so nice addition! I would love to see them do anal too, but it's completely up to you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes Yes Yes!

I wish I could get my girlfriend to cuckold me like this. The furthest I ever got her to do was show her tits to my buddies one night when we were out drinking.

zleiszleisabout 9 years ago
Asian girls love anklets

They know what they're asking for when they wear one.

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
I've noticed.....

Steve is giving directions to Val and Mark. If I'm Mark when I spread Vals bottom open her face would be in my crotch hoping my zipper is down. Mark should try and stay involved sexually grab a tit or rub her bottom. Steve will protest.I think this spins out of Marks control and he is left at home. A woman's process of selecting a lover is in question for me here.

OH ! Good story

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 8 years ago
Fuck this is hot...

I was not too keen how the relationship started with Craiglist, but now, wow! I love the way the story is developing - making him rich and dominant is a great touch - having him tell the sub what to do is hot - especially now he's said he doesn't want her having sex. I can't wait to turn the page....Good job!

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 8 years ago
Oh, and I forgot!

His instruction that she always be naked in his apartment in future! Phew! Smokin' hot! Too many treats in here! Now back to the next instalment...

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
GFFC P4

Fait accompli. The deed is done. Mark is doing alright although Steve owns his girl. Mark's making a few bucks and should start training another slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yummy! I want a girlfriend like Val!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous