All Comments on 'The Older Virgin'

by Scot1234

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ejacks1958ejacks1958almost 9 years ago
Her Delightful First

The well written story was one that drew in the reader, whether male or female (I surmise.) It was beautiful and sensuous. For the few moments, I was Maria, I felt her needs and desires, likely becoming as wet as she was. Thanks for sharing.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Lucky to have a very thoughtful lover for her first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great, great !!!

I really liked the way this story is written. Let us have more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MEMORIES

Beautifully written and really needs more words as to what happened next. Especially how a virgin seemed ready, but neither of the perfect sounding woman and the former student seemed to consider if she might not become a virgin mother.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 9 years ago
nicely written but ...

... way too heavy on the tropes - the two that cost you a star each were - the myth of the muti-orgasmic virgin and the hymen (the maidenhead) located well inside the vagina - check any anatomy book: the hymen is located AT the entrance of the vagina

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed the tender touching way this goes!

Well done! Hope we hear what follows!

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 9 years ago

He might have been a thoughtful lover but they forgot to discuss her possibly getting pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To HH

I was a multi-orgasmic virgin in my thirties. It is certainly no myth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

I like the step by step approach, subtle, warm yet full of lust and passion. It made me tremble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No

Safe sex?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
They are obviously Catholic

Practising catholics don't believe in the use of contraception so safe sex doesn't apply

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 7 years ago
The Oldest Virgin

When my father got married for a second time, after his first wife, an alcoholic, passed away, he courted a few women and was probably fucking each of them.

But he stunned us, his children or perhaps only me, by courting a lady who was forty years old and perhaps still a virgin. I couldn't see what he saw in her, although she became a very wonderful stepmother to all three of us.

I think he may have been the first to fuck her and it was on a weekend when he spent Friday and Saturday night at her apartment. He had never done that before, but obviously he enjoyed it and her too.

After marrying her, he bought most of her lingerie and stockings for her and she reveled in his attention to her. Their time together was relatively short in that he passed away after only fourteen years of marriage.

But I'm pretty sure he took her virginity and I have no reason to believe that she loved being fucked by him for all those years of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a 30 year old virgin by choice and i loved every word of your story.. that was a real man here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous