All Comments on 'Come to Mama'

by WinterIsCumming

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
same lame story

this is the exact same story. What a waste of time.

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29about 9 years ago
Loving Mom

Great Story I'm Sure Mom Appreciated The View ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love

I like your story Winter, it's sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Deja vu!

Looks likes the same story you posted on the 21st. Good luck with the next chapter

Thrak111Thrak111almost 9 years ago
Next time...

Hi Winter,

I would stall the inevitable eye contact between mother and son. I would like to have read a gradually escalating experience where the son flashes more on each occasion and perhaps having his mom watch him in the cover of darkness. There is tremendous reward in the gradual increase in exposure and sexual activity on both parts. Just a thought. You write well, and I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

weard

mcncokemcncokealmost 9 years ago
very good

I enjoyed the read. It was a fun story.

greowulfgreowulfover 8 years ago
Very good

I agree that it could have been longer, and more involved, but the pacing was very good. It felt real, and hot. A great flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mama likes to watch, and Brett likes to show off.

It seems that desire is beginning to poke its head into their relationship. It does set the stage for more to come. After her planting, Brett's mom took a shower and went to her bedroom. When Brett didn't hear her hair dryer, he quietly went to her door and listened. He couldn't believe what he heard, his mother was masturbating. She was moaning, and saying something. He listened closer and it was Brett, he was who she was thinking about as she pleasured herself. He immediately freed his penis from it's confines, and started whacking it hard. Suddenly the door came unlatched and Brett found himself on the his back on the floor of his mom's bedroom. He was unprepared for the impact and lay there dazed for a few seconds, his erection still in his hand. He looked at his naked mother on her bed, and she was staring at his manhood hungrily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this excellent story touches on a subject

that is too neglected on Lit--the normal exhibitionism of young males, especially where their mothers are concerned. A boy of, say, 18 or so is--very understandably--proud of what he's got jumping around in his pants, his fine fat penis and a pair of hot young balls filled to the brim with baby-batter. He aches to let his mother get a good look at all his young male equipment, to study it, to ooh and aah over it, to praise his manly virility now that her "baby boy is all grown up." "Show it hard for mom!" is a saying boys write on the walls of the bathroom at school, and they seize every opportunity to show their mother their boy stuff. From suddenly appearing bare-ass naked in front of her--"sorry, mom, I didn't know you were still home," to "sleeping" on top of the blanket naked, with their penis rock hard and pointing to the sky, in the hope that mom'll peek into their room, just to see that her son's okay. Best of all is if their mother "catches" them jerking off. They try to time it, so that mom's looking at them when they blow their balls and shoot their torrent of semen all over the place. The gifted author of "Come to Mama" knows exactly what I'm talking about, and nowadays many, many mothers indulge their horny sons in this pleasant and harmless little sex game.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What Happened

You dropped the story like you didn't know what to write or decided to stop because you were afraid mom would catch you. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Was it or wasn't it

I think your story is surreal, okay I can get that, I think it is lacking in external detail but I still applaud what I hope you're trying to do.

Hung7inHung7inover 7 years ago
?

This story could have gone so many places but,just ended.

mcmurryaemcmurryaeover 7 years ago
Well done

I like it. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous