All Comments on 'Lori's Lesson'

by fucktoyfredi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Then she went to the hospital

Got a rape kit done. Sent him to jail for 20 years. I wonder how he thinks his plan worked out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Well written, but the 'rape the annoying bitch' scenario has been done so often that it is difficult to come up with something new. Perhaps try writing on a less used topic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
enjoyable

I really enjoyed it. Keep on writing. Ignore the ridiculous comment about a rape kit. That idiot clearly doesn't understand the concept of fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
bitch needs discipline

Cuff the bitch, drape her over chair hands cuffed to back legs, mouth plugged. Find fly swatter and start swatting ass until it turns red, take break by fingering pussy then swat ass more. Result hard cock enters submissive pussy where release is achieved by flooding pussy with millions of sperm. Make her send false message of being out of town and continue discipline training over weekend. Call a black bitch domme to train white bitch slut into more compliant slutbitch. Make her experience diversity in bbc. Make her break up with bf and move to the projects after quitting job. Bbc preggers and open to all comers as more submissive bitch.

XJ347XJ347about 9 years ago

Great story 5 stars!

Saying that... She orgasmed from rape? Really? Only weak spot in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous