All Comments on 'First Time Training Session Ch. 02'

by playtime2728

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It is such a wonderful feeling when you realize you are a slit and glad that you are. Y first experience of being fucked was better than his from the viewpoint that the guy was gentle and wanted me to enjoy it which I did. Like you in your story, I knew that I was moe a slut and couldn't wait until the next time which for me was about 12 hours later. The guy I was with saw how much I liked it and knew I loved sucking cock. He called a friend of his. The guy came over and I learned what it was like to be spit roasted. I sucked their cocks and got fucked by both of them. It was and still is wonderful being a slut.

britneydollybritneydollyabout 9 years ago

This was so fucking hot. I hope there's a 3rd chapter on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Holy crap this is the hottest story in years.

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 9 years ago
I'm Looking For The Next Chapter

It's been long enough, please post some more of this great story. There's nothing better than a story about being blackmailed and trying to hide it from your significant other. You have a great imagination and I would love to see how difficult it becomes to hide his submission as The Stranger gets more twisted.

AlanaskydawnAlanaskydawnover 8 years ago

Please write 3rd chapter soon.

That was so good and so hot. Has to be the best story I have ever read on literotica

liz33ndliz33ndabout 8 years ago

Wonderful got me so excited.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous