All Comments on 'The Devil's Bargain Ch. 02'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Well written, but boring. Where is the non-consent???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's been so much worth the wait!

I like the way you write and the continuation of this story is well worth the long wait. Please don't make us wait again for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Welcome back!

I love all your stories! Please continue writing! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

I was so shock to discovered you updated ! After 10 years ... Wow that's amazing . This gives me hope on all the other discontinue stories that one day they will be back ! Welcome back , and I hope you stay back ! Wonderful chapter , do hope for more non-consent though !! LOVED IT

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 9 years ago
:)

Been waiting for yearsssss!!! happy that you update two stories please continue :)

Erika281Erika281almost 9 years ago

so he is an arrogant idiot using virgin like a whore and know even wants "more"....................................................................................................knowing she thinks he despise her...how the hell would that "We shall see" work???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Woo Hoo!!

This is so great---updates to two storylines and within a few days of each other. Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Good story....but it needs a Chapter 3 unless you would leave us hanging :) .......I found you held my interest and I wanted more ........ I also find no pleasure in being mean with criticism ... I find that is what an idiot does who is unable to render anything meaningful or helpful.......I am so sorry you have to subject yourself to that kind of banter when you are brave enough to put up what you write...keep doing it .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fabulous

This is great! Just found it today. Love the story!! More please?? And let's not wait long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
about vampire seduction

PLEASE CONTINUE S MANY QUESTIONS NEED ANSWERED!!!😘🙏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Welcome Back

Cannot express through words just how happy I am to see you've returned!

Your stories - their sensuality and incredible attention to detail - has kept me coming back to re-experience them. I daresay this entry of The Devil's Bargain is one of your best. Please please please continue writing for your loyal readers!

P.s. We need more on Bree ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thrilled

You're amazing, articulate, creative and really know how t capture the erotic side of our brains.. thank you for the smile.. the happiness you create in me when I read your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

After writing my own novel and a handful of short stories, I'm so happy that there are still people who appreciate the value of lots and lots of adjectives and a beautiful story. Absolutely loved this entry as well as the first chapter. I'm thoroughly looking forward to any new entries pertaining to this series. I hope someday that you put all the chapters together in a book, this could really go places. Thank you for letting me believe that smutty literature can still be articulate again. You've truly been an inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the Best; Welcome Back.

This story and writing is some of the best that I have ever read on the site. Would have loved another chapter (or hint: story) to continue the two lovers and develop the great potential of the storyline. But, if the dates are correct, nearly 10 years between chapters is a bit much don't you think. Welcome back, and sincerely hoping for more from such a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel please

I loved reading this story. I would love to read more. Will he succeed in winning her heart? Will he get the what was promised to him by her sneaky father?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Plz write a sequel.

Too good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you

Really enjoy your writing. Looking forward your next submission. Great story. So many possibilities...

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 8 years ago
YES

You're very talented, both in creativity and writing. Looking forward for ch 3

TemptressByNatureTemptressByNatureabout 8 years ago
Ch. 03

Yes, this is very pleasing to me. Please write Ch. 03, I beg of you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you for completing it

Even though as a reader I am left 'panting' for more .... Thanks for closing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
noooo

this cant be the end..please continue...😭

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
another chapter? pleaseeeee

Just read the series... and yearning for more.

gwenvixengwenvixenalmost 7 years ago

Moreeeeeeee pleaseeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really like this story! I wish you would continue it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Plsss write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please do write.

The plot is good. You should try continuing this sorry. I would like to hear Wiham's POV..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This cannot be the end! I’m so wrapped up in this story I need it to continue please please keep writing

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 5 years ago
Why The End?

I would love to see what really happens next with these two people.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Bloody good tale

It should continue these characters are so strong and your writing so descriptive and skillful it would be a shame to stop now.

blissfuldreamsblissfuldreamsover 4 years ago
Please continue the story

I wonder how they would navigate their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We need more

Ummm more plz. He needs to eventually tell her he knows she wasn't to blame, that he loves her and then kick her father's ass... and also get her a baby. :)

I need my HEA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent one

The story ends rightfully since all twists and turns are over and what remains is the mundane story of winning her over, if the author doesnt want to introduce new twists.

But, due to these two lovely characters, I wish it was not the end, just to see how these two would progress given the man is so different in approach and woman is naive and poles apart in this relationship.

Hence, rightfully ended, not stretched, though keeps readers longing to know more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
looking for part 3

write more .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
AWESOME

To say I love your stories is an understatement. As the majority of the comments attest, you are a brilliant writer. Please continue writing because you have a real gift for extending physical pleasure to the human body through words. While I agree with some that this is a good point to end The Devil’s Bargain, I’m eagerly awaiting the next twist in your other stories, particularly The Novice.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hope you write a part three for this story. The long time between the first and and second installments was worth the wait!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous