All Comments on 'Chasing After Katja'

by geesteve11

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great first part

This first part of your story is a great beginning, it's an easy read and I didn't come across anything wrong in the text.

What you could do in the next parts, this is only a sugestion, is add some description of Katja, I'd like it when I can visualise her better. Also I couldn't figure out why you got the big cock tag. With big I think of something above average.

But great story.

geesteve11geesteve11almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Anonymous.

Thank you for the kind words. This was really just an introductory story. An appetizer if you will. I submitted another chapter that should be up in a few days. Thank you very much for reading.

G. Stevens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
?

What's the point of her having a dick if she's not going to use it?

geesteve11geesteve11almost 9 years agoAuthor
Regarding Katja's cock

She will be using it. This is part one. Read part two, more to follow.

MrBill36MrBill36almost 9 years ago
"Big Cock"

Simply refers to the Descriptive term "Futanari". It simply means "Big Dicked Women"

MrBill36MrBill36almost 9 years ago
Nice read geesteve11

I enjoyed your story thought. I have viewed quite a few "Futanari video's". They always intrigued me. If I have ever known a Futanari, I was unaware of it. I would sense, they he/she to be an average person with some extra equipment. I suspect they would act as ordinary people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous