All Comments on 'Pussy Poker'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Seriously

Why would you imagine we would be interested in these people?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

An old baboon is back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Ahh, not a bad story about people who used to have group sex and are trying to relive their youth, but you left out the Viagra that must have been used frequently. I am curious about one thing that went on though. The wife put pressure on her husband to not be present when she fucked the crew member, because she knew he would not want to go down on her afterwards. Why would that situation have been different from the other husband now and in the past?? It seemed to be a plot devise and a bit contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Thanks. Hope to see more from you

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Wow, I can honestly say this was horrible.

I mean, if it is what floats your boat, then go for it. I had to stop reading it. I couldn't identify with a single person in your story, there was no one worth admiring or detesting and without those, you don't have a story, just a narration.

ncpetencpeteabout 9 years ago
Why would they be interested indeed.....

All this negativity, yet they stuck around and read the whole thing. You have to love it. lol Sounds like a fun party to me, viagra or not. Keep them coming. thanks.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 9 years ago
Interesting?

Yep, I found it a good story with an interesting plot. The re-living of old times, old friends, new adventures by obviously copacetic people. Good story.

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
She said it all...

She said it all: "These people will never know what an lying, unfaithful bitch I was, breakin my promise to him..."...No more comments needed...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Glad You're Back!

You've been missed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
In spite of my loathing for your subject matter.....

....I find myself enjoying your stories for the the way you tell them and the way characters act in response to things they do, they would rather not have done.

In this case, a

P the remorse in the world doesn't change what she did. And him forgiving her doesn't obviate her obligation or her promise.

Waht I get hot under the collar about, is this stupid notion of betrayal or cheating, or any other thing that hurts people...coupled with the wrong-headed notion that there are (or should be) no consequences.

Hubby mind-fucked himself after the fact, and she felt guilt for that on top of her betrayal. When he finally pulls his head out, will he realize what's happened and leave her? Will he ever trust her again, but stay on? Will their marriage devolve into a distant memory of what it once was?

I think not. I think you'll have them move forward, merrily fucking everything in sight and never mind even bothering to talk about it. It's just what they do to entertain themselves when bored or attracted to someone.

Sorry, a little sop-boxey there. Just please try to show some real human reaction. You're divorced....I'll bet that wasn't just a casual thing to either of you. I'll bet you didn't get there because you each held the other in the highest regard and always, without exception communicated and agreed together.

This story doesn't feel like real people to me. The characters seem like either married out of convenience, or they are bound narcissists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story again

Lynn,

As usual, you have outdone yourself. I love the way you tell a story, build up the characters, and spin the story into conclusion.

I gave you a "5".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just another day at the zoo, watching the animals fuck.

Just loses control from a big dick oaf. And hubby blames himself, and invites her to fuck him again. Naw, not a whimp or a cuck or nothing. Real original. And now she's just bursting with gratitude and love for her submissive self-sacrificing husband. You must have cut and paste this story from about a thousand others on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
that's all you can do dear annony is watch

you haven't had a fuck since your wife left you're sorry ass. Gve it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Welcome back

Lynn, You are a great writer and you have been missed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Young bachelors prepered yourslelves reading similar stories

This stories help young bachelor men to start to gather secret money deposits which will put in secret places (from Cayman Islands to Switzerland) before any marriage..................to reach better share at divorce than 50-50%, when the cheating wives look for lovers...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Great story. Perhaps in part 2, the casino husbands could find out about the sessions and decide that pussy poker sounds better than Texas hold-em.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please stop writing !

Please !

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
You need 5 or 5 chapters here! if for no other reason than to

piss off dear annony. and maybe he'll die of a heart attack!! Gave you a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG! Another ugly tale.

It's so disappointing. You can write a technically correct story. But your stories are just awful. Stupid people doing crazy, fucked up stuff. And some of the dialogue must have been written by a 12 year old. Truly bad story telling, start to finish.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 8 years ago
I love your stories.

They are so emotional... And HOT!!!!

I love the reactions of the wife when see realizes she has betrayed her husband and what she will do to make it up to him. I love that the husbands are upset bet think through it and forgive the wife.

Just fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yep

Just pass that HIV on around. Fortunately, its wiping these skanks out

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
Well

it's a life-style and this site is called literotica. I was pleased that there was no permanent putdown of hubby: they kissed and made up. I often hate the racial putdown where the wife fucks black (not even sure if that was the case here) but somehow here the way she related back to hubby made it better again -- that was obviously the intention; well-told with vigour, insight and humour anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

Got bored not very interesting just a lot female and male SLUTS fucking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a bunch of self-indulgent oversexed worthless idiots. The sex scenes weren’t even very good. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF?

We’re is the rest of the story?

DazzyDDazzyD7 months ago

Yep! This happens to me and my wife every week or so! Sure? DD r:

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous