All Comments on 'Punishing Mommy!'

by narendn

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
youve got to be kidding

It's your mom don't treat them that way. especially kicking her. I know it's just a story, but don't give anyone that idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
SAD

you must be one sick, sad bastard to even think about anything like that never mind writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sorry tale

This tale is rushed and too vague in description. You made no effort to put the reader in the story. You made no effort to create characters to connect with. Your narrative is skimmpy and unclear. All-in-all this has to be one of the worst written tales on this site. If I didn't know better, I would swear it was your intentions to present this tale as an insult to the real writers of erotica. The best thing you can do is remove it and try to really create a storyline instead of the ramblings of a immature kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
END OF INSANITY

IF THIS IS A FICTION THE WRITER IS PSYCHIC AND IF THIS IS A REAL STORY THEN I ONLY ASK THE WRITER WHY DOESNOT THIS INSANITY COMPELLS YOU TO MURDER HER, KILL HER, END HER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
die assole

this story sucked, asshole..

I hope you go to jail or die

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
pathetic

it honestly turned me off so much when i read this story that i turned off the computer and went and saw a movie

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Crap

Do us all a favour and stop writing. From what little I read you couldn't write a half decent story if your life depended on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sucks

This has to be the worst story I have ever read. Don't give up your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This is a bellow crap

This is so far the worst story I've read. Sick isn't strong enough a word nor is stupid. What the fuck were you thinking?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Completely Deranged...

Seriously this wasn't erotic at all it was the most disgusting thing I've ever read. I'm all for freedom of expression but this was way over the line. You fucking make me sick the world will be a happier place when your dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Disgusting

What a sick story, not erotic at all. Abuse is not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ew

This 'story' is just totally disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not very well written!

This seems like sadism for the sake of it. Thats the authors prerogative but there were no other elements that balanced it out. A really bad childhood dude!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Disturbing...

I'd say this story was written without class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fucking disgusting

You really should be put in jail and I hope that it was fake!

The world will be a better place when you die +1

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
everone so far is right

you should be tacken out whiped tell you pass out thay have docters for your kind you should be locked up .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WHAT A SHIT HEAD

U GOT UR HEAD UP UR ASS WITH THAT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sick shithead!!!!

that was pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
omfg

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

............................................................

............................................................

.............................................................

.............................................................

.............................................................

..............................................................

..............................................................

..............................................................

..............................................................

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................v..............................................................................................................................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nauseating Crap

This has to be the most nauseating story I have ever read, you are sick. Go and see a shrink you pathetic little creep. There is NOTHING to recommend about either the story or you. The world would be a better place without ass-holes like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
mad dog

you should be killed like a mad dog if all this is true....you are one sick asshole dude.......big issues

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
crap!!!!!

fucking sick,crap as fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you are one sick, neurotic, and psychotic fuck

I cant believe this you fuckin pansy/asshole/lunatic/retarded fuck/shithead/any other derogative term or terms. I have never said this about ANYONE! but you deserve it: There are not enough swear words in all the languages combined to adequately describe you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
YOUR ONE SICK MOTHERFUCKER

I really hope this is not true cause if so you need to be killed where u stand i can't believe somebody would right shit like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your SICK!!!

You should seriously DIE!!! you sick fuck. how can you write this shit!? Poe wasnt this sick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Waste of A Bullet

That was Horrible. I would like to say more, but it would be a waste of time. I hope you are in proson now, or sood will be. I dont think you would be the one giving pain then. Frankly, I'm disapointed that Litterotica.com would even post this pointless trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Neat

Obviously it was only fantasy. So why are all you dudes getting uptight?

Pretty good story...would be better if the humiliation was in public.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
horrible

what a sick story; how can someone write such shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
die

mate u are fucking wierd and should go kill yourself before someone else kills u!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Heh.

I really don't understand people on here, who love the sickness of incest but can't handle a little S&M or other fetishes... Kinda sad, really... I mean, if you can enjoy a father screwing his daughter, why insult someone who writes about something just as twisted? Come on people. -.-

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sicko

You are one sorry sick son-of-a-bitch and need a LOT of professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sick Minded

That was the most sickest story I've ever read. Sicko

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
to bad

sick story yes, you should have more sex and less S&M

dingowilddingowildabout 16 years ago
nasty & arousing fantasy

except for the scat shit, this was a good turn on. the mother bitch being degraded and forced to submit, subjugated whenever the son wants, is a secret desire expressed in many ways by others using more discreet symbolism. this was just honest - of course sick, but honest - perversion. no symbolism, just plain domination and sexual humiliation at the expense of a subslut mother who has submitted to being reduced to cunt, a mere piece of fuckmeat to be 'softened up' by flaggelation. many masochistic & ripe women dream of being put in their place like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nar

You need to review your quality of writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Frigging Sick

You deserve all the abuse you are getting, this story was frigging sick. Folk like you shouldn't be allowed near a pc, or allowed out of a lunatic asylum. Thank goodness you appear to have stopped writing. Pity you wouldn't stop breathing. It wasn't Incest, it was just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
FUCKED UP!

m8 u sick fuck, u disgust me u should kill yourself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hh

you are a sick person. please stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thanks!

That's three minutes of my life I'll NEVER get back. Thankfully, I read fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonder.

Makes me wonder. The comments. They all obviosuly like incest but can't handle the other fetishes within the story. Bit weird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FUCKED UP

I agree with the other comments that the world will be a better place when you die. Or better yet maybe you will go to jail and get beaten and ass raped everyday and if your really lucky maybe someone will tie you to the floor and shit on your face you sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The nastiest

That was the most sickest story I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sick

that was the most horrible story I read and it does look like u stopped writting you must not love your mother to treat her like that in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome!

ok, to the people who think this story is true... ??!! NO. There is another story that is about the reverse event- mother punishing son. And they are both excellent stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

I lol at all you people hating on this. You all call him sick and twisted yet here you are commenting on an incest story (me too).

This isn't much of a story, though. It started out as a story then just went...I dunno hard to describe what it turned into...but was still really nice to read.

I really do hope there's another version of this story, but as a story, like how the mother got to be at this stage and stuff.

Regards,

Stevie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
alas

Sorry thats the worst i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rape

This is rape him know

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous