All Comments on 'Unbalanced Ecosystem'

by ImperatorMentus

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696almost 9 years ago
1

pretty fucking pathetic......not at all into getting cuckolded and sissified...and having the wives turn to others.....should've put it into LV.....pffffft

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Minus 1

Aleian take over turning people into women wow really hot NOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good one

it is a good story, a second chapter would be nice ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i rate this story...

NEGATIVE ZERO!

what the hell did I just read?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Never read a transformation story like this one. Looking forward to more in the future.

EllefemEllefemover 8 years ago
Me Too!!!

Oh in a heartbeat honey, yes I would be Mary!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
They don't raise their offspring?

If the offspring are part whatever the suits are, shouldn't they be taught how to do handle what they are? Also do the former males and their SOs stay together as friends? Just cause they are not husband and wife, doesn't mean they can stay together as shared friends

hearthammerhearthammerover 8 years ago
That was unique

So what is the ultimate goal of these beings? World domination? Are they going to turn the entire planet female? Do their progeny have the same abilities as them, what about female children?

What happens when the beings leave the company for the next, do the women raise the kids alone(What about the spouses)? Can they get with other men now?

Just curious about some unknown aspects is all.

ImperatorMentusImperatorMentusover 8 years agoAuthor
The Background (As I Remember It)

I was plagued by a lot of the same questions back when I was writing this. At one point, I wrote down a fair amount of notes on how exactly they functioned, but I seem to have misplaced it. So off the top of my head, here's what I recall:

Long before the birth of human civilization, there was a starfaring humanoid alien species (though of course they would have claimed humans vaguely resembled THEM rather than the other way around). They were highly matriarchal, and for various reasons many of them found humans quite attractive. By way of analogy, imagine if humans found a planet full of sexy, uncivilized catgirls, furries wound up becoming the species' biggest fetish, and we had no compunctions against taking them as sex slaves.

Over time, they couldn't resist tweaking with their slaves' genetics, making them more and more appealing as they became increasingly integrated into the alien society. Ultimately, they did their job TOO well, creating a subspecies of human so domineering and irresistible that they overthrew the society that had once kept them as pets.

The gender swapping was originally intended as a means of population control, instilling pheromones that trigger certain unusued genes lying dormant in the human genome. "Pure" members of the subspecies are only capable of having male children, though this is not the case when mating with unaltered Earth humans. Later, it became a key part of their culture, creating a large emphasis on domination, since the only way to breed was to overcome your rivals.

At some point (undetermined nearish past), a group of explorers rediscovered the old homeworld, but unfortunately crash landed on it. Their ship beyond repair, and already beginning to turn on one another in their close confinement, they were overjoyed to find a planet almost completely vulnerable to their abilities. In theory, they maintain a loose society amongst themselves, pooling together for resources and advantage, with the nominal goal of regaining the stars that belonged to their forefathers. In practice, many of them are content just to enjoy a dominant life of ease on this unprotected world.

So for them, the whole TG thing is both a biological and cultural drive. A yearning to not just breed, but to assert themselves over other males. The one catch is that the altered genes are highly recessive. Sometimes a child will be gifted with their abilities, but it doesn't normally show until during puberty. So by and large, they tend to leave their children solely in the care of their mothers, checking up on them occasionally to see if the child is one of them. If so, they will usually be approached and ushered into the society.

"What happens when the beings leave the company for the next, do the women raise the kids alone"

By and large, yes. They're just left to the women to deal with as single mothers. There are some who give care and attention to their progeny, but even then it's mostly to the children of their special "pets" and trophies.

"Also do the former males and their SOs stay together as friends? Just cause they are not husband and wife, doesn't mean they can stay together as shared friends"

It ultimately depends on the couple, though it's likely more common than not. Besides the pregnancy, their contact leaves them with other subtle changes to behaviour and biology. Whatever their prior orientation, they're both likely to go on to find other men, which tends to make them drift apart, except for those close enough to share a single man between them.

For those like Mary who are taken away as special trophies of their conquests, it tends to be a clean break, with no contact allowed with anyone from their old life.

That wound up being a bit more text than I expected, but I think it should explain most everything. If there's any other questions feel free to ask.

hearthammerhearthammerover 8 years ago
Ah

The line about what they need and desire makes sense now.

They only need the females, but the desire is the domination over a male and his turning to a female is what they really like(Why they take the torphy)?

hearthammerhearthammerover 8 years ago
All in all, this is one of the most intriguing stories I have read

Not sure why, I guess because it combines so many aspects, mind alteration, D/S, transformation(I enjoyed the slow turning as well) the behavioral changes, I have never had a series I've wanted continued. Not necessarily with the characters we see here, but just the species and how they take over a group of humans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i could not get past page 2

i could not even get past page two, and I am gay, but not feminine. if someone started rubbing on me like that without my permission I would hit them and try to leave a mark from it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

My favourite story on Literotica. Dreams can come true

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous