All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 09'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

So she is too drunk to drive to the restaurant after being home for a while,but yet just drove home from celebrating after work after having drank.I guess it is a small plot point and shouldn't quibble over it..but it stuck in my head.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 9 years ago
^__^

Great chapter. Very hot indeed. I'm looking forward to read the next one. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Another great chapter, really looking forward to Chapter 10. Hopefully Alison will have a lot of modeling applicants, and really try her best to get each of them to measure up by going topless, but.....

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankeralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Plot point

re her drinking, the point was she couldn't drink any more as she'd already had a couple with her friends. Plot points annoy me as well so thanks for picking up on it.

DS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Again

What can I say - its another 5!

PantiesLvrPantiesLvralmost 9 years ago
A long wait. Don't go backwards

It took 9 chapters before she finally gave him a blow job and she was drunk. She got so mad at him asking when she was sober, I am thinking she won't do it again. If that happens, I will be done with this story.

My second dislike is with Bobby being horny and hard all day, he would not have been able to hold out for so long. Just her hand would have gotten him off. If not that, then the road head, even if it was brief definitely would have done it. Shit, just her licking his cock for a second would have sent him over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story ignore the haters

Really love the build up you've put into this story, its very good and extremely hot. That said, these daft comments about her too drunk to drive and him not being able to hold out that long... go back and reread what she said, "I shouldn't be driving anymore" she had a little to drink and even though she did make it home, she knows she shouldn't drive anymore. Besides who's to say she wasn't manipulating Bobby so she could play? Seems like she's starting to enjoy it even getting jealous now. Moving on, who's to say he can't last all day? Is every man so alike that we all pop in a matter of seconds? Let the writer write, if one reads the story with any imagination and has any experience, she teased and played very briefly just enough to keep him on the edge then stopped but never gave him the chance to get too close. Even if he had himself going for most of the day, he could hold out if he was wanting her mouth bad enough. Which he was.

*steps off soap box*

Thank you again for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
made me cum twice. I had a guy I worked with and I use to masturbate him all thwe time , in his car in the supply room stairway hall and in my apartment right by the front door. I made him cum over and over each day before, during and after work. This rem

Then one day I just couldn't holdback and I laid down and he took me right in front of the front door, opened and available to anyone who saw me. From them on he fucked me everyday before work and I worked with his cum leaking out of me. Then after work in the parking lot I played with him until we got to my place when we fucked in y bed. But we both married someone else so it didn't work out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
where is the shower scene ?

Where's the shower scene ? You always end the chapter with her and her son showering together and he judges ( and we ) how horny she is by how wet her panties are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm glad that Alison finally gave her Bobby a blowjob

It's what truly caring mothers do for their boy, as a simple matter of course. The kid turns up in front of his mom, with his big hard on practically busting out of his pants. Mom zips him down, pulls down his pants and his shorts (if he's even wearing any), and takes her boy's precious penis in her warm wet motherly mouth. The mother sucks away, and the kid blows his balls, shooting a big load of semen down her throat. She swallows (yum), he tucks it back in, zips up, grins "thanks, mom," and goes back to playing games on his computer. It's a scene played out thousands, who knows maybe tens of thousands, maybe many, many more, times in homes everywhere. So I'm happy that Alison in this excellent series has joined so many other loving mothers in letting Bobby use her mouth. But blowjobs can only do so much. Time for Alison to spread her thighs and let her boy use her warm wet motherly cunt. To just shove his big hard cock way up his own mother's cunt, up to his balls. Bobby's a good kid, and that's what he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
DONE!!!

THIS IS THE SLOWEST PROGRESSING STORY I'VE EVER READ!!!!

I'm done reading this series and will give it a rating of one star because I can't go lower. You started out great with chapter 1and then plateaued for 7 other chapters only to produce this last chapter that doesn't have much more then it's predecessors!

I had so much hope for this series, but I'm tired of the disappointment....I'M DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finally

Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't listen to the haters

As long as you finish the story, keep it at your pace. Would like to see Allison banged at work though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mom's fickle

Nice story so far, but mom is getting annoying! Stroke his dick, won't stroke his dick, stroke his dick at every moment. Don't suck my tit, suck my tit. Gives a blowjob, won't give a blowjob... gives a blowjob. Touch my boobs, don't touch my boobs. This is just because your wrists are injured, but tease, tease, tease.

Make mom a bit more consistent is all...

saintmichael95saintmichael95almost 9 years ago
don't turn Alison into a slut please...

Hey I just wanted to ask that you don't make another one of those "chick turns into a slut who will fuck anybody" those get old. And the chapter where she get groped at that function and shit, I almost stopped reading, I came to read some mom/son action, not about some slutty mom who takes any cock. Please keep any major sex scene between mom/son in this story please...

CrotchhoundCrotchhoundalmost 9 years ago
fuck em all

This is YOUR story. Tell it like you want. Did i really read a comment someone TELLING YOU what to and what not to write?! I say fuck em!

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716almost 9 years ago
And the story continues

Great continuation Alison is HOT... 21 days till the next chapter... Keep it going he has to bed her yet.....Hurray....

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE

I seldom look forward to stories - but for this author I find myself checking him often to see if he has added a chapter. I wish the mom was more "accidental" in her showings - like in chapter 1 & 2 - but just my wish. Thank you for an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
keep up the great story

this is the first time I have followed a series normally I don't bother but this is great and just right

I check everyday to see if there is a new instalment of the story

5 stars every time once again thanks :)

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29almost 9 years ago
Awesome Story

I must admit I had to pleasure myself almost as many times as Allison has pleasured Bobby. Thank You and Keep The Chapters Cumming 😀

mgchnds2mgchnds2almost 9 years ago
REALLY

Great series , but Bobby should have asked , as his reward , to be allowed to eat his mother for dessert ! She IS getting her motor revved , but if he gets her to let him get HER off a time or two , she MIGHT rethink that , "Things can only go so far ." bit. Looking forward to more ! Thanks, Ed

Ducky7Ducky7almost 9 years ago
God she is a real cock tease

She wants to fuck him as much as he does. She just needs to fuck the poor kid and put them both out of their misery.

rodavrodavalmost 9 years ago
excellent

It would be nice sometime in the next chapter there will be some humor about when the mom coming from work, Bobby helping his mom undress take off her bra. then the mom was surprised when Bobby knelt and casually slip her panties off. Then the mom chasing Bobby around her room embarrased as she knew that her panties must be musky as Bobby pressed the crotch of her panties to his nose and sniffed it. But they had a good laugh about it and more teasing about her pussy scent.

jimmyco67jimmyco67almost 9 years ago
More good stuff!

The suspense is killing me! Sooner or later he has to catch her masturbating after one of their sessions or maybe he catches her rubbing herself while she sucks him or ... many possibilities. I just hope this is leading up to much more.

BTW - I had a friend that had an injury to both hands and wrists when he was 18 or so. While he was in the hospital there was a nurse who came in a jacked him off everyday. Now that's health care!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
When is ch.10 out?

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
cum tasting

mom could develop a love for sons cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
mom becoming submissive

mom should become submissive to her son's big cock sucking it often

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
When will we see more?

Same as the third below comment, I'm curious when we'll get to see more of this. It's a fantastic series and I love the build up, and an unfortunate side effect of this is I want to read more and more of it. I understand you're busy, but any kind of notice about a submission date or if something is holding it up would be greatly appreciated. Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Agreed! DS, phenomenal story as always, but with so much time between submissions an estimated time of arrival of next chapters would be much, much appreciated. Sounds like there are a LOT of people anxiously awaiting your next submission (and the one after that, and after that...), a heads up might keep some of us checking every morning :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't you get it yet

He's to busy and doesn't care about his readers. He just keeps writing the same thing over and over. Never gives the mothers point of view if she likes it or not. He just wants the big dick to keep squirting over and over. Why wait he keeps it up over and over.

This story is a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing story

Insightful and witty storytelling. You created the most maternal and fascinating Lit character I've ever read. At the end, I could read other 9 chapters of this story. Just keep writing, please.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankeralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the delay

Hey guys and girls,

Sorry for the delay, but real life intrudes sometimes. I can confirm Ch 10 is underway, I've been trying to decide whether to make it a big chapter and take things on apace or split it into 2 chapters as I did with 8 and 9 to avoid a big delay. Last time a few people seemed disappointed when I did that with 8 so we shall see, anyway as to exactly when it will be done, expect it to be up (pun intended) in the next week or two.

DS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

As much as I hate waiting, totally understandable. Great series so far and don't listen to the haters. I doubt they can write anything close to this!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
similar stories?

Anyone know of any other similar stories? Love the pacing in this one and the casual nudity and constant showing off by the son and the mother being so nonchalant about her boy being hard and dripping while just hanging out.

Posting on this chapter since most likely others at this point asking the same question.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716almost 9 years ago
Oh O

Another writer apologizing for life getting in the way..... Promising the next chapter but not delivering. Seen this before. It is just a shame that these story tellers fall of the face of a good and exciting story never to be heard from......Happy Trails D_S..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Author doesn't owe anyone anything

He can write at whatever pace he pleases. You tools aren't paying for his work. That said, eagerly awaiting next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I told you

This writer doesn't care about his readers. It's the same old crap many times over. He's just to busy to care about his readers and we should repay him by giving him a zero or just not reading him anymore. I for one am done with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dick Spanker is human too

Writing erotica doesn't pay the bills. DS is doing all of us a favor with these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Anonymous - "I told you" - STFU

Shut the fuck up... I have doubts that you write anything. Point us to something you've written. You come off as a real piece of shit. It's not easy writing and the people that write on here are doing so voluntarily. If you don't like the story, then leave.

I've enjoyed DS's story, which has been highly erotic. There were parts of it that I didn't feel completely suited my fancy, but its his story and his to write. I appreciate him taking me along for the ride. THUMBS UP DS! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
?

I would love to know what are her thoughts during their sexual acts. Does she get carried away and just let things pregress , going farther as they go along, or does she have a master plan ?

It appears she just can't help herself. We know she's not a dumb ass and she has to have somes thougts and feelings. As of right now you have her looking as if she is a she is a dumb ass without any thoughts of her own.

I do enjoy the stores and the way you present them.

Keep up the good work, Sgt.Kid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dick spanker

My favorite erotica story! Anyone know of any others like this? Really would like to know?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More...

Haven't heard from you in a month, any more???

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankeralmost 9 years agoAuthor
At last!!!

I finally managed to get some free time and finished off CH 10. It's now pending so hopefully will be online in a couple of days. Hopefully you will find it worth the wait, either way I look forward to reading your comments. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Excellent! I'm looking forward to masturbating with it.

sasha1213sasha1213almost 9 years ago
Good job.

I'm very glad to read the news that 10th chapter will be here soon. I think your writing is lovely and proficient. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bobby's a jerk?

I like this series, but I find it a bit off-putting that there's always this cycle of Bobby trying to manipulate his mother, getting caught and then getting away with it by complimenting her once. It kind of makes her look like an idiot after a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pure fantasy vs. true initmate love with absolute trust (& "edging")

It is good when commenters are kind and appreciative of the efforts of the author, plus providing constructive criticism on specific story elements PROVES you are doing more than fapping your life away & consuming oxygen! My goodness! When the writer attempts to inject "real life" with concerns, cautions and social awareness into the story, they are doing more than writing a "basic" story. They are providing insight into their life, experience, imagination, creative process and possibly much more! Sometimes the stories even touch on issues of traditions existing for a reason (medical, social or legal) and the very human capacity NOT to follow a law or tradition and how (or why) they logically reasoned a way around the "norm". This is where fiction crosses the line with fact, explores how critically important sexuality is to (some) people, and gives lessons on life, living, loving, psychology and sexual health! Lessons some readers may be reading for the very first time, because yes, Literotica is accessible, does exist, can be searched and now has evolved into hardcopy that will continue existing,... forever! It is amazing, and like it or not, Literotica is now an international "cultural resource" and has probably been added to the vernacular (language) for everyone! Well, those who know of it, anyway. The main character, Bobby, is both experienced and naive in the ways of sex. He knows how to masturbate, achieve orgasm, be denied "relief" and about "blue balls", but not about the more contemporary practice of "edging" (heightening sexual "tension" by approaching orgasm and the backing off or being denied climax! This can be very pleasurable and may encourage the (male) body to produce more ejaculate, more dopamine or serotonin in the brain (happy chemicals) and avoid the post-climax "crash" making some men sleepy, relaxed, feeling guilty or (actually, in my experience) feeling depressed if they only have themsevles participating in the climax for whatever reason (i.e. no partner, no J/O buddy, or a partner who died); there are many, many reasons for all these things (pros & cons) and if we RESPECT that, we PROVE something about being mature, responsible, thoughtful adults! Teaching children about love, caring, compassion, trust and respect is something wrapped up in this entire Literotica experience! We need to recognize that, respect it, give a damn about each other's feelings and sensabilities and move forward to the "next chapters" of our own collective stories with SMART and WELL-INFORMED children or partners who are educated, not exploited, abused, or HURT, by their sexual experiences and journey! Be nice. Be loving. Appreciate THIS shared erotic experience and tool, and stop being a mindless slave to your own pleasure (exclusively). Please? Thank you. I hope this helps! ~ Centauri4

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

A very interesting story. Yes, I had a girlfriend who was a BJ Master and edging was a favorite thing for her. She wasn't shy about making sure every drop was swallowed. She was beautiful and had so many talents. I hope his Mom, now starts showing Bobby all her talents and out his huge cock where it belongs. Much potential here. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

Great story i don't want to stop reading it .you have a have a real gift .Thank you for

Sharing it with all of us .good story line at build up in the story.five is to low for

A story like this .this is only a parable grade 125 .DCcowboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Predictable!

Initially, the story seemed interesting and plausible. Unfortunately, this kid is irritating, boring. A real 'Airhead". College material? He must be a millennial, and a projected

Democrat.

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverover 3 years ago
Clever story. Interesting build up.

Who else is brought in? The new boss? The lingerie sales girl? The waitress?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Alison is inhuman

She jerks and sucks her son but never seems to get any personal relief. He never hears her moaning as she fucks herself from her fingers or vibrator. She should be calling out his name as she cums

Surely she has needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this is really getting good thanks for the nut 100% HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Irritating kid. Starting to not like thus anymore..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Arrogant column of meat. Nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous