All Comments on 'My Fun Challenge for Hubby'

by jane1179

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 9 years ago
Wonder what I can do to top this?

I can't imagine -- but I do so hope you'll tell us about it! Thank you for a marvellous, sexy story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Incredibly hot story

I would gladly get on my knees for an erotic, adventurous woman like Jane. Can't wait for part 2.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What to do?

Keep your promises. He asks way too many questions after you tell him no more. You lied. You should have stopped. And I think 5 minutes into it he understands what's happening and stops participating. Then he has some second thoughts about whether or not he wants to continue in a relationship with a manipulative slut. Can the divorce be far away? I hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun story

May give other women good ideas. The first time strapping it on is a great thrill. It is easier to get guys to do it than most women think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Super

I've only told a few male friends...make that one, that I'd been on the receiving end of a artificial shaft. He was appalled. Believe he may have even referred to it as gay. I replied that until you tried it, don't knock it. I'm envious of the "cum" you loaded into your hubby. Delighted that you included a sperm recipe. Believe we'll give that a try.

Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
regarding "what next"

how about doing your pegging, then have him lay on his back, you ride him to orgasm, then move up and feed him his fresh creampie? (if you haven't done that already)

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 8 years ago
In a heart beat!

A previous comment stated that it is easier to get men to agree to do these things than most women think. I agree! Many men will gladly follow their wives lead in kinky sexual activities. As long as she starts slowly and brings him along one sexy step at a time he will eventually give up his "cherry" and suck her "dick!" Just don't get the idea that most men want to be a cuckold and suck their wives lovers dicks. What happens in the bedroom between two loving partners is one thing. Being a cuck takes a special kind of pervert!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupidity runs amok

In the first place, her "formula" congealed into a thick mass in that time span. Even if it hadn't he would have been gagging so hard by that time he would have pushed her away. Think about it. If he can reach the floor, he can reach her hips, no sweat. If she's lucky he didn't vomit all over her as a reflex to having the fake cock in his throat. And from his point of view there wouldn't have been anything sexy or erotic about this whole scene. Instead I think he would he felt abused, degraded and humiliated that his supposedly loving wife feels the need to use him in this manner and think that it's anything but her getting off on dominating him. His trick to top her? Divorce the bitch. Disgusting story about a spineless man and the woman that took advantage of him. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did you really do that, Jane.

Hi Jane,

Was this something you really did, or just a fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I now have a new fantasy!! Incredible!!!

alanabirequestalanabirequestover 8 years ago
What's next? He should suck a real cock just for you!

I know you said you don't want to see him suck a real cock. But based on how much you were turned on watching him suck a fake cock, I think you want him to suck the real thing. And you should! That's just hot! Any time a straight guy sucks a real cock for his wife or girlfriend is a super sexy moment you'll never get enough of. Take my word for it. And make that his next special activity!!!

jleniljlenilalmost 8 years ago
Oh Baby!

You have a great imagination. Keep the stories coming, please!

akeyesxakeyesxabout 7 years ago
I'd love to have you do that to me.

The benefits would be worth it.

Thanks for sharing. Too bad you quit writing.

kagelo1kagelo1over 5 years ago
Great one

Not enough strapon sucking stories out there. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reversed bj pleasure

Don't read about this kinky excitement for couples often . I wonder how many other women have wanted to try this

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotabout 4 years ago
great story

loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Also loved it.

Well done. I enjoyed it very much. Perhaps your Brad can dictate his thoughts as to what happened when you created your stories. Although we really like to hear the woman’s thoughts. Just trying to motivate you to write again. Please?

Have you discussed any of this with a girlfriend? Her thoughts? (Another story source)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The thin end of the wedge

Within a year or two, he'll be in silk panties, his cock locked up, blowing the wifes bull and cleaning out her used pussy that he no longer gets to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think this is a great example of how two healthy, loving people can enjoy pleasure together. My wife and I regularly do this, pegging, crossdressing, rimming, and more. I appreciate your candor. It is so nice to read a story about a couple where each person is secure enough in his and her sexuality to have a fun loving experience, and not be forced or shamed about it.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I have generally been the "other guy" in threesomes wit a husband and wife. The first time a wife had her husband give me head, I was a bit shocked. After many years and experiences, it no longer shocks me as to how many wives have had me do their husbands.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous