All Comments on 'Speech and Debate Pt. 13'

by DAMackey

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
TesoroMioTesoroMioalmost 9 years ago

I never get tired of these two. Well done, as always, DAMackey!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best Series Ever!

It's such a nice story. It's just perfect. No words can describe this. <3

AllAboutTheBassAllAboutTheBassalmost 9 years ago
Still a fantastic story!

Some stories get lost along the way, not this one! Love the way the sub characters are developing too. Just need to know, where I find myself an Ian :)

BabydaddyBabydaddyalmost 9 years ago
Love it

Love justin and Ian. Can't wait to hear their conversations. I hope it's angsty at the beginning. The angst is the best part. :) thanks for another fun read!

Headhunter22Headhunter22almost 9 years ago
WOW!!!

Best story EVER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic Story

I loved this story, the way they sucked and fucked in tandem with Ian and Justin. Keep the great stories coming. As much as I liked them together Ian and Justin could make a great story of their own.

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 9 years ago
I'm so surprised in myself

I got to say, I really didn't expect to like this story so much, but I absolutely LOVE it. Sure, there is a lot of sex (which I usually but not always equat to a simple storyline) but the way you tell a story with everything interweaving like that. Bravo.

However, I have this strange feeling in my stomach that somehow this is gonna end with a bittersweet conclusion. I seem to recall you say that this story is based off real life, and I don't know how your story goes, but I can't shake the feeling that it's not going to be a happy ever after ending.

I guess I'll just have to wait and find out.

dez421dez421almost 9 years ago
wow

Another fantastic addition to this story series. As always anxiously waiting for more. However, well worth the wait. 😀 I also thought i saw that this is somewhat based on your own story. I hope you and your Daniel worked out. But as I remember from earlier I think the boys are heading to different schools. If so I hope this is an amazing summer. 😊

arficarficalmost 9 years ago
perfect!!

This was a delight!!! Like one of my favorite chapters!! You just get better and better! The moment I read the word spin off you made my day! I felt it was going to be Ian's story and then I read the chapter and I just can' t wait! Keep up the good work you really make it worth the wait!

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago
kickass chapter

I really enjoyed this one alot. The whole thing with justin/ian was sweet and hot. I kinda want those two to get together. I honestly thought Justin was gay from his reactions from minute one...until his almost identity crisis at the end. The whole chapter rocked. the waterfall was fun and you did a great job bringing the scenery to life, among other things lol. I was so proud of daniel for staking his claim in front of the whole class. That's the easy way to do it, rip the band-aid off! I loved Katy playing duck duck goose. Good for her!

The tent was some of the hottest in the book so far and that is saying something. I loved how loud Ian was. I'm just thinking there is no way nobody heard that bunch. Daniel playing coach was pretty hot.

all around fun chapter. yet I don't know if you meant to or if I'm just afraid of what they will do in the fall, but I almost felt something hanging over them. I sensed it throughout, but david's words at the end made me feel like he felt the same. I can't imagine much tearing these two apart. Hope they figure things out.

I hope the chapters keep coming. I am going to hate it when this story is over. it is definitely one of my all-time favs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Holy Shit!

How is it possible for the sex to get any hotter in this story, and yet, it does!!!

I love this couple and I hope they end up together in the long run.

sgirl69sgirl69almost 9 years ago
Amazing! And a request...

Oh. My. God. Mind-blowing awesomeness. So worth the wait. Ahhhh..... One request? Please, please don't let this story series end. Ever. Completely selfish and devestatingly unrealistic, I know. I'm just so enraptured by these young men and their story. Which is such a credit to your remarkable writing abilities. Thank you for sharing your talents with us! And please don't stop. Ever. #PatientlyWaitingForPt14 :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I love everything about this story! I'm scared it's not going to have a happy ending after the last few lines in this part, I really hope that wasn't foreshadow :( please, please, please may it not be! I've never been this attached to fictional characters haha, I think I will cry if they don't get a happily ever after!

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

The wait was certainly worth it. Great writing, character development. Just awesome. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 9 years ago
Unbelievable

No matter what each chapter is a revelation. This has got to be one of the most amazing and erotic chapters so far... as the other's were until you gave us the next one.... we knew that Ian was curious and had a good heart I so hope something good comes from him and Justin getting together. Look forward to the next chapter

shirohshirohalmost 9 years ago
I am addict to this story

thank you so much! I always enjoy reading you. Is nice, and tender, and smart, and I love this pair. take your time, I will be always waiting for your new chapters.

you are great!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 9 years ago
Hot!

Superbly created and expertly delivered piece of art. I just love your work so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Best chapter yet! Got my rocks multiple times reading this chapter. Cant wait for chapter 14, keep me coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hottt

How lucky can Justin be? Get to be sucked by hot jock, beg to be fucked by him and he get to watch Daniel get fucked and make him cum in the end! Jesus.

Now I cant wait for Daniel and Ian to fuck like slutty jocks. Lol.

Ps. Reread this coz I can't wait for the new chapter. Also can't wait for your other works. Hands down the best author in here!!!

Ireadalot1985Ireadalot1985almost 9 years ago
next chapter

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

If I lived near you I would totally come over and do your laundry and cook you dinner so you could just write. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please don't stop!

This story is honestly my favorite work of literature. You should look into getting it published. Whatever you do please keep writing more chapters! Your an amazing author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I am DYING to hear what happens please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Everyday I am waiting for the next part. So moved by this story. :')

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more, please!

Your fans want more...is the next chapter soon to being complete? We hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm a woman

Is it strange that I'm totally turned on by this entire series? I seriously can't get enough. And I'm frustrated that I'm caught up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
....

We need you to finish this or at least continue it soon. I miss my boys.

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryalmost 9 years ago
Hot

I continue to be amazed by how hot your writing is. Just when I think you've gone as high as you can go...you top it(no pun intended lol). I was not expecting Ian to bottom. HOT!! Seriously! HOT!

TM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Outstanding Work - - Please Post More

As above, Please post the next chapter... Great work, keep it up (no pun). I hope you sucess with your writing career.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
We need more!

I know you're a busy guy and starting your career as writer, but please don't forget about your fans D: But do what you need to do. Even if it takes another month, I'll wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Lovely writing, thank you. Good characterisation, a story about people we LIKE - quite rare on this site. If anything, a bit too much sex - I found myself scrolling through sex scenes because I wanted the *story*.

One criticism: watch our for you're and your - you're means "you are" and your means "belonging to you". You mix that up sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great but too much sex

I kept overlooking this story in the gay hall of fame. But decided to try the first part and I'm hooked. My problem is too much sex for teenage boys and how they're accepted too easily by everyone. Especially by both families and also Daniel's acceptance of David giving Ian a blow job. The little I know about gay relationship is that they're very jealous and protective of their partners so it didn't sound right to me. The POV is witty and Fun. Good job though.

WmClarkeWmClarkealmost 9 years ago
Please, sir....

Please, sir, I want some more.

Anxiously awaiting the next installment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great but...

I was a little disappointed with the fact other people were brought into the intimacy of Daniel and David. Made it a little less special I think. And also there was too much sex.. I'm not complaining but it was on like every page. I could sense the love. But it seems like sex over took the story. There wasn't much drama in terms of the parents or anything as such. Don't get me wrong. I loved this story. Just think it was a bit repetitive and had too much sex. Other than that, fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy

Actually I love the added ian and Justin with Daniel and David. Awesome and hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@great but too much sex

Teenagers have sex a lot .its wat we do...hormones and all.plus dis is d 21st century.we love and accept pple as they are.dis story rocks...#flawless

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

Another great chapter. Saw comments about too much sex. NOT! After all, many if not most of us readers read these stories for exactly that. You include romance too which makes your stories so much better. I liked the addition of Justin and the compassion that David showed him. Maybe Justin & Ian's joining right in was a bit unrealistic but it was hot too. Another 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

In a world where everyone is gay...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Loving this story, David & Daniel are awesome... I'm almost afraid to keep reading, I don't like the ominous "things change" at the last chapter.... But read on I must!

MysTreeMysTreealmost 8 years ago
I laugh every time I read this...

"The dark green monstrosity was ten feet by ten feet" A 2-room tent this size would be dinky. I grew up camping with a 10x10 canvas tent and the idea of it being 2 rooms is a hoot.

Laughing aside I adore the story!

clkelly80clkelly80almost 8 years ago
Loving it!

I absolutely adore this story. I love what you did with Ian's character. Looking forward the Ian & Justin spin-off. Please don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It gets better

Mm mm. Wished my camping trips were like this,but. The chaptersame seem to get better, I'm trying not to turn to the last page. And I do feel sorry for Amy? Or is that just me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love your story but hate group sex...

Nooooo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
giant dikked nerds breeding muscle-jocks ?-

definitely a fantasy world- straight jocks begging nerds 2 fuk them- nerds having diks significantly bigger than muscle jocks.

- so david is ok with some other dude (justin) - just grabbing daniel's junk and jerking him off while he's riding david's dik??

i think it's cute that ian got his own cute little nerd- but it happened way 2 kwik__ if U r gonna write about big, muscle-dudes_ u might as well include some hot muscle worship

grandpax4grandpax4over 5 years ago
Group

I thought that back at the falls Gordon and Paul might got it on while seeing the other 4 sucking cock etc. But they didn't not even a touch between them happened.

Kabba118Kabba118about 4 years ago
I suspected Ian for a while now

For one, the way he just gave in and let David suck his dick. I mean I don't know any completely straight guys that would let another man do that unless they already had curiosity about it.

Also, in the way he readily accepted Daniel and David. I think seeing them together gave him the courage to want to explore a bit. And I also suspect he's had his eye on the cute nerdy Justin for a while now. And there's no time like the present!

Loving this story so so much, thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Justin and Ian

To tell you the truth I can stan Ian but not sure I wanted to include Justin and Ian in the David and Daniel chronical. I am glad Ian is getting a sequel but it's like seeing your child grow up as a man and sending him off to the real world. Ian being and understanding friend was enough for me but hopefully him and Justin does just as well as Daniel and David. So sad for them to end...😥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ian & Justin: Consent missing

Hey author, it would be great to see Ian ask for Justin’s consent before performing oral sex on him at the lake. I’m not going to advocate for the obviousness of why this is important. He should be given the opportunity to verbalize it beyond doubt. It would just be the right thing to do, in the spirit of this great story.

I have loved every word, and laughed, cried, giggled, punched the air in satisfaction as I read along. As an introvert with fantasies, this story has been very vindicating for me. You truly have a gift. Thank you for your writing, hope you are well!

(- E.)

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Wow

Hot. Having done a lot of camping with various straight and gay men, the is much hotter than just giving oral, which I enjoyed numerous times, but I loved this story. Had I been there... who knows. Well written. I had empathy for Justin. Glad for Ian and happy as this story progresses. Daniel and David are awesome. Much appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous