All Comments on 'Trivial Pursuits Ch. 13'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 9 years ago
interesting

One pill and they start the weekend? I sure hope they take time to read the pamphlet. Otherwise, this chick really isn't the brightest crayon in the box.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so slow!,,

Where I was waiting for the next installment with excitement, I am now waiting with a little annoyance. The story has become bogged and needs to lighten up a little,,,, but I am at least still waiting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Noooo don't listen to the other commenters!

I love pace at which this story is developing. It's realistic, making the characters more relatable. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Take Your Time!!

Don't get caught up in the prods to make the story flow faster, the story is yours to what you want with. Great things are worth waiting for, and the smut will surely be great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pace

Apropos pace, it's fine as long as you keep posting regularly. Can't help but admit to a disappointing week last. That incidentally is meant as a compliment... And a minor complaint.

Love your writing. Can't analyse the merits beyond the fact that it's a very captivating yarn.

God bless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What happened to chapter 12?

The last chapter in your archives is chapter 11. Should this one be 12?

AquarelaAquarelaalmost 9 years ago
it seems like

I liked the way you portrayed his intentions, it seems that he is training a dog....a traumatize dog. To do her without having to resort to rape because she is unwilling, I personally hate his patronizing ways. And by the way , perhaps it is my latin upbringin but having sex it is not something you HAVE to do in order to have a relationship...futher perhaps but in my book you have the perogative to say no, without having to feel pressure to do it, he seems more like a staker than a lover . Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wish I could like it

I don't mind the slow pace, what I do mind is that it seems to be all about Denny. Denny practically forced Alessa to go to the doctor soon so she get get on birth control. Just like HE cant wait, HE doesn't want to use a condom, HE is telling her what to do. I think this chapter almost totally ruined it for me, just over the birth control thing, along with "losing to a girl". You make Denny seem douche-y and selfish, and his charms and humor don't balance it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Denny FTW

I think sometimes people forget this is erotic FICTION. That these stories don't always have to be a reality, and can be about people's fantasies. Just like when people fantasize about rape and non-consent sex stories, doesn't mean they condone rape in real life.

I personally like Denny and his controlling ways because it's the idea of releasing control to another person who cares about you. In real life, would I like it, probably not. It's ok to push boundaries, and it really seems like Alessa really does want it, and just needs someone in her life to care enough to want to help her heal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love, love!

Can't wait for the next chapter! We're moving along now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this a romance

This should be a romance if I wanted to read a story about a staker, dominant and a submissive screwup I would go to non consent or BDSM. I thinks thats the problem, you put the story out as a romance and attracted the type of people like me that get off by erotica romance, but are disgusted by any type of controlling shit and brainfucks.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Yes!!

She's making progress. And Denny, while a bit heavy handed, is so sweet. Can't wait for them to have some uninterrupted time together.

Looking forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Long and boring

I tried to stick with the story but it is disturbing. A boss pressures his employee to date him - he is not really helping her. This is not romance - put it in non-consent.

shades1ashades1aover 8 years ago
Why do these characters like each other?

I really enjoy the quality of writing, but I don't understand why these characters are attracted to each other. While I initially thought that Denny was simply arrogant, the last few chapters reveal him to be a devious, manipulative, aggressor. He says he loves her, but he doesn't speak to her like he loves her. He talks at her as if she is something he owns. The guy is just an asshole. I don't see why she would be drawn to his behavior or his personality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyable!

I am enjoying the contrast in characters and am not put off by the lack of steamy sex that seems to put others off. You have a good story line, and I am really looking forward to how you bring all the threads together.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 5 years ago
She did not read the fine print again

She has had one day on the pill, and she is going to sleep with him? What sort of crummy doctor does she have that doesn’t tell her they aren’t effective for at least a week and they aren’t if she misses one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The story is like an old classic wine

Takes its much required time, is good on pace, explains well. The emotions and Q&A dialogues are very VERY mature, so much that I'm learning quite a bit from the series myself!

Love it. Love the girl's closed attitude, that's how many of us are irrespective of gender, that feeling of uncertainty, why to get in to eventually come out hurt and messed up, the bundle of several emotions that need to be looked into and threaded separately and neatly to identify each feeling, identifying the core reason of why we do what we impulsively do. And the male lead is nothing short of a charmer, the patience he has, the maturity he shows in slowly unknotting her and opening her up, making her adventurous as per her scale is downright chivalrous and charming. Even if such relationships do not work out sadly though, both partners esp. the fearful stuck up one come out a better person, though the other person might feel spent

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please never stop writing

The time you took to develop these characters helps us understand them more - enough to root for these critical moments in their lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous