All Comments on 'Twins'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
SKHPSKHPalmost 9 years ago
Another atempt on the "twins swap partners" theme

...but far from the best.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 9 years ago
Not bad at all

I remember we had a set of identical twins in our high school. They used to play games all the time, switching and pretending to be each other. It was like they read each other's minds, and they finished each other's sentences. They even had their own language they used just with each other. I tried to figure that out but never could.

I dated one of them several times, and yep, they switched on me but without fail I could tell, there were so many obvious differences. We never had sex but I did get to play with their boobs, they looked a lot alike but felt completely different. I bet to this day they think I didn't know but I did.

Twins can be a kick in the fanny, for sure. They really did manage to fool most people.

Thanks,

MGM

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 9 years ago
Nice story and as usual,

it was very well written.

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

Your story was fun and I think pretty truthful. Women can be very conniving, Men dont usually give them enough credit and get stepped on easily

Alaska84Alaska84almost 9 years ago

Loved it! Thanks for sharing your story with us!

looking4itlooking4italmost 9 years ago

So infidelity is a no-no but being manipulated is a turn on? Regardless of whether he was truly manipulated or not (because if his secret knowledge) she was willing to make him believe she did something he wouldn't like just to get her way. To me, that is as bad if not worse than an affair. It is callous, selfish and reckless. I guess it must be okay since he regularly gets to sample sister's wares. What a wonderfully shallow trio of characters you've created. Thank God Bill's too dumb to know anything...except in your world he's probably getting all the strange he needs on his road trips. But I guess that is another story. (Hopefully, one where he contracts a disease and they can all share what a joy that is. Yea for Karma!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bad people, but not a bad story. The plot is old, but it was a decent rendition.

Kind of fun. Of course the train wreck is coming, for any number of reasons, but that's for a more serious and engaged author. This was trite and shallow, but expect that was your goal.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
I haven't finished

reading the story, but I didn't want to forget to make this comment. (I guess I could start writing notes re each story.) Our narrator is just out of college, and he is already a "...successful business executive." Oh, and the tag sucks. "Twins" is just too obvious.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Cute.

Did all four characters say "gonna," fuckin," etc? Other tag suggestions: four friends, two marriages, MFF, cheating wife, hair fetish. Why do I care? Bcs I'll forget the author and the title in a few days or weeks. If I want to come back to re-read this story I'll find it via a tags search.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistalmost 9 years ago
Eh

I'm not sure what the impetus for this story was. I kept expecting it to introduce either eroticism or drama, but the sex was never much and there was absolutely no tension, emotion, or suspense. So what was the drive for telling us this? Writing a story takes time, thought, effort…you clearly have payoff of a kind in mind. I just can't see what it was.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliveralmost 9 years ago
Won't comment on content

Just a note that it is very disconcerting to go from past tense to present tense. I'm not a grammar Nazi, but present tense stories really turn me off. "He goes to her bed" is just bad writing. Unless you are there telling us what is happening right now, past tense is the correct form.

Didn't rate it because I usually rate for how satisfying the story is (not the grammar) when I'm done reading it and the tense thing kind of made it hard to identify if the content ending up being a good story or not.

Francis_Toliver

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
It seemed a so, so story, but...

It seemed a so, so story, but thinking well the 3 characters were again no moral people!!! Was right for him to fuck his friend's (almost a brother) wife, but not the other way around? His wife let her sister fuck him, but got jealous because another woman approached him? 2*

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
**

Read better and worse. Writing was fine. Story - not so much. Cheers!

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
What Nice People!

It is almost impossible to relate to a guy who fucks his friends wife, ( a friend no less who's father gave him a good job!) a wife who fucks her husbands friend and her sisters husband, and a wife that encourages her sister to fuck her husband. These people are arrogant, selfish, foolish and just plain stupid. Only Bill has any potential here and we never really get to know him, that would be inconvenient, we might sympathize with him and not care for the scum. This seems to be written by a cheater, or at least a person incapable of loyalty and without honor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

One small point. Sam said it's my birthday... as a twin she would have said it's our birthday. Still a good variation on the theme of twins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Okay story

But he wasn't a very nice guy and they were not good wives at all. And at the end I felt like there should be more to the story. I suspect this is the end and that there won't be a followup so my rating is only a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
really

And you want us to belive she wasnt getting strange in bills house .She sit this up so she could fuck around on her hubby .Now who was she fucking in collage behind his back when he was doing the sister .these to are cheating sluts and nothing more.Now where is the trust in this marrage? And the threat do what I say or Ill fuck your friend. Oh yea I want a marrage to her NOT! Wow I can see it now why dont our kids look like me Sam????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stupid!

One star. All these "identical twin" tales have the same theme. How about coming up with a different "identical twin" ending. NOTHING original here!

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 9 years ago
It was fun!

A totally fun story. I liked it. *****

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 9 years ago
I can see fucking them both

In college. You've been doing it all ready without knowing it. But I'd have told Bill, so he would know better than to marry a slut too.These guys though; they deserve each other on their road to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Suspend disbelief

Sometime there's anger because someone tells a good story. Twins are twins. Identical twins tend to like the same things aside from the occasional fetish

Interesting how second best married first. I'd have thought the twin that didn't marry the bosses son would have had to settle for second best.

But one twin embarrassed to see the other nude?

These are TWINS, but I digress

Suspend disbelief, Anonymous, it happens the same way every time...in...out...in...out.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 9 years ago
I enjoyed it quite a bit but ....

this i s a first for this author , in terms of my memory, where the narrator doesn't have his balls progressively broken. Lynn excels , as per always, in speaking in a flippant offhand narrative voice, casually disclosing shock and awe, carnal events. Full marks *****.

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunnerover 8 years ago
Great Story Line ...

Twins ! ... WOW !!

double the pleasure ... and: the sex is really good !

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkabout 6 years ago
Identical twins

Hmm dont know why someone says is hard, to see who is who?. It easy twins dont have the same. Body language, moles and twins dont look 100% the same in the face, or maybe it just me because I’m a twin

imhaplessimhaplessover 3 years ago
Entertaining

Need I say more? 5*

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Silly shit. That's all.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 2 years ago

Really sick -- so why did I like it? So why did I give it 5*?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid and juvenile. Glad you're gone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous