All Comments on 'Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 278 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
TO-BE CUCKOLD STEVE

That was great now Steve is to become there CUCKOLD and do cleanup YUM YUM

Doug689Doug689almost 9 years ago
More!

Want to hear about her sucking that monster and hubby doing cleanup duty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
writer

Your story is good but the dialogue is clumsy and unrealistic. Work on it.

gsxrslim81gsxrslim81almost 9 years ago
Good start

Good start. Can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
little mex

i have a 4 inch hard cock and i want to watch my hot mexican wife suck and fuck 11 inch sexy black stud while i stroke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story!

whomever said "clumsy and unrealistic" is a dumbass! This was one of the most well written stories I've readd in a long time. In fact, I have to ask, is this a true story? I found it very believable. I would guess that you are a woman, (everyonesavoyeur) because most men would have taken this over the top and included anal or pregnancy, etc. Keep up the good work! I look forward to more.

maverick51maverick51over 8 years ago
Great Start for Series

well written and developed characters. Hope you'll make this a series. Have to ask, is this written from a real life experience?

casadellacialdacasadellacialdaover 8 years ago

Loved the story, impatiently waiting ing the next chapters. Do they continue to play with Frank, does he move in with them? These are things we need to know, what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not again..

Another inferior black author. Boring.

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Good story

This is a really good story. The plot and character development was right on. This could easily be made into a series. Stacey definitely got what she wanted. Hopefully she will be getting more of Frank in the time he is looking for another apartment. If she is not careful, Frank will end up breeding her like all white girls/women should be. Keep writing.

1954hall1954hallover 8 years ago
Team sports

She is hooked on his big black cock already. She will never get the memory out of her head. All he has to do is stroke it in front of her so she can see it getting bigger and her mouth will start to water. She can visit him at his place during the day and maybe meet others on her husbands team. She'll be easy.

sandmanbobsandmanbobover 8 years ago
Great story!!

This is a very hot and well written story. Keep writting!

Rayzor85Rayzor85over 8 years ago
Loved this.

Loved this and all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot!

When she kissed the tip of Frank's cock, I also lost it. How 'bout a sequel with Frank fucking Stacey in her beautiful ass?

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
VERY HOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My Wife needs this

My Wife's Name is Stacey. Now I just need to find a Frank with a Big Dick! Thanks for a awesome story! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife would love this if it happen to her

My wife always like to talk about having a bigger dick to fuck. She is a hot small lady but, her sex drive is crazy I can't keep up with her drive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!!

This needs a sequel! She needs to get pregnant in the next installment, while her husband watches.

shvg65shvg65over 8 years ago
Anon Is Wrong

The anon that said a real man wouldn't do this is totally wrong. Many years ago back in the 70's, a close friend's wife came on to me and I tried to turn her down. One day when her husband was at work, she showed up at my apartment at 11 oclock. Needless to say, we fucked twice before she left around 2 30. For the next 2 and one half months we fucked once a week. After 2 months she got pregnant and she didn't know if it was mine or his. I knew it was time for me to move on. A couple years later I was back in town for a week so I called my friend. He invited me over and we visited for a couple hours. The very next day his wife was over to my hotel and we had sex. She came back a couple days later for more. As far as I know they are still married and her husband never found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You wonder why

I have a medium thick 71/2" white cock that has always been able to get my petite wife to cum during sex, so one would wonder WHY you would want to see a thicker and longer cock, much less black, completely buried in her pussy. I finally realized that being able to see her in what one would call "full lust mode" something that can't be duplicated. When we are having sex, there is not the same perspective and having her moaning and groaning louder than she does with me is exciting for both of us. Therefore I love hearing about a sexy white wife's first experience with BBC especially when it is a true account. Sometimes I fantasize about her getting several of her friends hooked on fucking a black stud. Not all husbands could take it, though, and that is a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Improvement

I actually read your "Neighborly" series before this one. That series was awesome. This story less so. In this story, she progresses too rapidly from faithful housewife to slutty hotwife. Comparing to "Neighborly", you did not spend enough time here developing their thoughts, and taking us through their internal conflicts. The dialogue is somewhat stilted and trite. You improved that radically with "Neighborly". Good first try, and remarkable improvement since then.

AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185about 8 years ago
I agree this needs a sequel.

It could deal with their thoughts and feelings the next morning after the liquor wore off. I wouldn't want hubby to turn into a sub cuckold but let them "indulge" occasionally and enjoy a threesome. Also please don't go the pregnancy route. The marriage needs to stay strong. Frank is just a friend with benefits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Writing!

Nice! This story is additional proof that the best way to turn our wives into sluts is with the help of a mutual friend, a little wife sharing porn and some alcohol.

My wife and I regularly went camping with two of my single friends, whose company she really enjoyed and with which she had a sexual attraction. Eventually, it became obvious to all of us that she should be shared among the three of us.

That taboo broken, it was easy to share her with additional men as we deemed appropriate. Right now we are playing "spin the bottle" to decide who gets to knock her up. Another married slut created!

Please write a sequel to your excellent story!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
Love your writing

This was really good but the Neighbor story was exceptional. I agree this moved way to quick from reserved faithful wife to black cock slut. I'd love to see a sequel with consequences. My wife has been a hot wife for two years now but it took eight to ten years to get to the point we made the fantasy a reality.

The first time was completely unplanned. An old friend that was recently divorced stayed with us for two weeks while he and his wife settled how'd they divided their assets. He was reluctant to stay with us but I insisted. Larry was so sad. He moped around like a hurt puppy. Both of us even caught him crying. He loved his wife and kids but when he lost his job and he couldn't support his family she lost respect for him and eventually took up with a younger guy. Carol felt so sorry for him that she would sit for hours listening to his tales of woe.

I'm not sure how the subject came up but Carol told me the only hope was for him to experience the love of a good woman.

I rhetorically replied, "Are we going to play match-maker and fix him up with some hotty? The only hotty I. Know is you?"

"Well?" She replied, squeezing my dick that was rapidly expanding.

"You can't be serious?" I whispered, dumbfounded.

"Look at him. He's falling apart... Besides, we've talked and fantasized about this for years."

"When and how do you propose this is gonna happen?"

She got up out of bed and dropped her nightgown, standing in front of me nude and replied, "In about ten minutes." She turned and headed for the bedroom door, then stopped and shook her butt at me and said, wait up for me."

I just lay there in utter disbelief. I felt like pinching myself to see if I were dreaming. After years of fantasizing Carol becoming a hotwife it was happening. I didn't know wether to jerk off or cry. I was flooded with emotions.

The guest bedroom was next to the master. I could hear her shut the door behind her. At first I just heard larry's muted gasp, a pause, and then Carol saying something I couldn't make out. Followed by a short conversation. Then total silence for several minutes. My brain was flooded with possibilities. Was she kissing him? Sucking his cock? Was he hung? Then the unmistakable sound of sex. The squeaking bed was in rhythm. The headboard hitting the wall. Carol's moans of delight. Larry shouting his pleasure.

This continued off one on for the next three hours. Finally I heard her leave and shut the door behind her. Moments later she was crawling back in bed with me freshly fucked.

"You awake?" She whispered.

"Yeah.. How'd it go?"

"Oh my God! He really needed that. I think he could go all night."

"Was he good?"

"Shush. Right now don't you want sloppy seconds?"

It was marvelous as I plunged in her sperm filled cavity. I was hooked. We both were. Since that night we've had many many adventures.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
Hot

Loved the story. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It can happeni was having a fling with a married women we went and saw blazing saddles when the German prostitute went blk screaming it's true and it's true I think Cathy creamed later in bed she whispered I guess the blk cowboy is your size although 34, she had only had one cock her husband 4" so my 6" was huge difference for her. I told her I was only average she said yes right I played on rec b ball team so she asked. Who had the big ones we had ,2blacks on the team so I hesitate but I said well Tony is fairly big. Humm bigger than you well I never measured it but it's big soft well Tony's car was broke down one night and. He needed a ride to our game after the game we went to the bar had a couple celebrating our win dropped Tony off he invited us up for a night cap we went well guess what happened small talk went to far then I said it Cathy is curious she wants to see a blk cock see if it's true shit Tony didn't even hesitate. Got up and pulled out his cock right in front of Cathy I'll never forget the look on her face eyes huge jaw opened he grabbed her hand and put it on his dick she dropped well you can guess the rest and yes he was big about ,8" and very thick wish I was a writer would love to have this in a story. And for people who want to know I moved out of town and Cathy went back to her husband Tony well I'm sure he is still banging horny white women

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love Your stories.

They are the hottest. We love how it is done as a couple too. They are so erotic. Keep writing. If you write more, let us know. BethAndBobJ@Yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Are you still loving

Her, now that you are raising Frank's kid?

newtype2525newtype2525over 7 years ago
Always amazing!

Every once in a while I come back here and reread all of your beautiful works! Thank you! And please write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I did enjoy it

This is really hot content . You have to carry on and write more.Congratulations!

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldabout 7 years ago
Black Breeding?

As it should be. :-)))) I want the same for my future wife, regardless of her race. African Phallus is rampant. Black Bull Seed is sacred.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 7 years ago
Second time

This is my second time to read this story. I thoroughly love it. I think Stacey needs to be black bred by Frank just like all white girls/women need to be at least once if not more. I would have loved to seen my first wife black bred at least twice and would have done everything to make it a reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WHERE DO THESE "MEN" COME FROM?

The humiliation of having your wife fuck some other guy who makes her cum like she never has before and tell you just that, no man would, could stand for. To say some shit about loving her enough to let her have that kind of pleasure takes you right onto "well why not let her fuck the entire basketball team. maybe they're not all as big as Frank but all of them taking a hole or a hand could probably get the job done. What a load of shit trying to pass this faggot off as a man when he'd stand for this. No way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I don't know if you feel you are the husband in the story but 'your' husbands entirely ruins your stories, this and the others. Who cares what they feel looking at their wives being fucked by other guys...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

WHERE DO THESE "MEN" COME FROM?

For simplistic, infantile and primordial porn looks like, THIS IS PORN MAN, not your preacher's sermon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
whatever

niggers don't have 11 in cocks. no one does, it's statistically impossible. I'm 8 by 7, and white, and the biggest you've ever seen

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
breeding time

such an active cuck! beautifully written to the conclusion !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

everyonesavoyeur is a great writer of interracial cuckold stories, probably my favorite. And I am not alone. Just look at the ratings of the stories and read the comments. Only the usual ignorant and intolerant commenters downgrade the stories. The rest of us (after we cum) sigh and say "Yes, that's how it really is." The dialogue is realistic and the couple's share the joy of cuckolding. There is no humiliation of each other, but just the fun of heating up their sex lives. Everybody gains something; nobody feels left out.

SunBBCSunBBCalmost 7 years ago
It's always an honour

It's always an honour to be the first bbc to cum inside a white woman.

Been there. Love that.

It's one step away from the ultimate and that's when she's not using any birth control at all.

Nothin' better than having your shots count.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I have never commented before...

But have to say - one of the absolute hottest short stories I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
from the old one

yet another fantasy just readable!

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 6 years ago
Hmmmm disappointing

Well written, interesting plot, however for me the story was incomplete. Maybe I just don't understand this subject focus or maybe I am too old to assimilate in my mind how it might end, but I am thinking about it. Thanks for the read.

PS Since I doubt I grasped all the nuances of the story, it did not seem appropriate for to check off a rating score, thus I did not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife enjoys fiest black cock

My wife and I met a black man in a local diner for coffee and picture. exchange and ended up home in bed for her first of many nights fucking both of us and enjoying every thrust. We enjoyed the relationship for several years in til he moved away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can anyone email me true stories of forced interracial?

Hi , can anyone email me true stories about

lowlife young black bad boys from the slum the hood the squatters who are rough thugs bullies forcing a decent white women against their will forcing orgasm on them and freeloading on them, spanking them, turning them into sluts bitches milking cows of their savings earning, and making them like housemaids to serve them, humiliating them in front of others, using them as bait to other women. ohhh

i feel my genitals throbbing whenever someone emails me true stories like especially if they include pics or videos of how the molestations violations began.

if you have please email me virgintsik1atgmaildotcom

KuljoshKuljoshover 6 years ago

an anyone email me true stories aboutlowlife young black bad boys from the slum the hood the squatters who are rough thugs bullies forcing a decent white women against their will forcing orgasm on them and freeloading on them, spanking them, turning them into sluts bitches milking cows of their savings earning, and making them like housemaids to serve them, humiliating them in front of others, using them as bait toother women. and real cockold by Black men with pics and videos if possible pls email kooljosh@rocketmail.com

asianToyasianToyover 6 years ago
I don't get it

I gave the story 5 stars because I thought the writing was good - however - I don't understand the attraction of being cucked.

I'm a girl and I cannot imagine for a moment getting satisfaction from seeing a man I'm dating humiliated like that. And if he liked it... so long, freak!

If anyone can explain what turns them on about having another man fuck your wife, please send me an email.

asianToy

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 6 years ago
Chapters 2, 3 & 4?

You just have to write more chapters! Excellent story! Please have it end with her delivering Frank's black twin babies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Twins hell!

I hope he gives her quintuplets. A fucking hosebag married to a dumb cuck.

MrKachingMrKachingabout 6 years ago
perfect wife

A happy wife is a happy life. Nothing like being the neighborhood party girl. I am envious of your relationship.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 6 years ago
Another cuckold is born

Does this author ever finish a story ? It was a hot and sexy story but lets finish it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

AOTHER CUCKOLD IS BORN

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Again

I reiterate what I keep saying! He Just gave his wife away from now on ,He will never satisfy Her! She will crave black cock inside of Her! They say it's only a short period of time between your first cuckold experience and the Divorce Court! "True Fact"

Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★ WOOF!

Oh Oh Oh! I saw on Google This called King Kong Syndrome! What a Fucked Up World We Exist In! See Ya!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy loser husband story

Someone said "happy wife happy life" this person is a fucking loser. The only one happy is the Cunt wife. The sissy husband now gets nothing and she has no respect for her sissy husband. But then who would. Soon she will move in with the asshole BBC and make the sissy pay for everything. He should just kill both of them and then himself. That would make a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re asianToy 10/19/17 "I don't get it!"

I am one of the readers who LOVE cuckold husband stories.

Most of those stories we like as hot fantasies, & would not have the guts or inclination to engage in those activities. Sometimes the humiliation of the husband "comes in a package" because for many readers the humiliation is an essential ingredient of a good cuck story. It is like fist fighting in hockey: i personally do not like it but it is a part of the game. I like to watch soccer too although i hate soccer hooligans.

Essentially a husband who likes to share his wife is KINKY. He is not kinky by choice. As a rule he innitially is not even aware he's got a pronounced voyeur/cuck wannabe side. His voyeur/cuck side is still latent (or dormant).

Then he sees his wife on the dance floor dancing Tango Argentino with a family friend (a divorcé). He is pressing his hard on agains her. Her boobs are touching his thin summer shirt. Next dance is Lambada, & she's rubbing her ass against the family friend's hard-on.

The husband is in a hypnotic trance of kinds, he is having an out-of-body experience. He is mesmerized. Paralysed. He is like a rabbit caught in headlights. He is "all shook up."

My layman's theory is that a shoking event causes a tectonic shift inside his psyche. His hitherto-hidden voyeur/cuck side gets released & comes to the fore. At that moment his usual self is put on hold. His kinky side is in charge.

I am rather introspective by nature. I know what was going on thru my head & my heart as i was discovering my first wife's slutty side. We finally went separate ways.

If a man is KINKY it's not his choice, it's his nature. However his kinky nature can affect his choices.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
I hate the the term cuckold

Why can't a couple decide to share without the husband being a cuckold? It is a derogatory term that to me implys a wimp who enjoys being verbally and sexually humiliated. There was none of that here. Why can't he be a STAG, who is a man who enjoys sharing is wife? Her husband is secure enough in his relationship to give his wife an experience that he can't. It is done out of love. Besides, everyone was caught up in the moment. Sure she enjoyed it, but so did the husband. You think she is going to leave her husband just for wild sex? I kinda doubt it. Will she do it again? Probably, but with her husband present so they can both enjoy it. As a result of interludes like these the husband will be the recipient of the most frequent torrid sex of his life. What could be bad about that? Just because it disgusts you doesn't mean it doen't work for them. People who are put off by sexual activity like this are not very secure in their relationships, or in their sexuality.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Ah well, tkh3nkey2110, it's a good thing that pigs are called pigs

Because they are such dirty animals.

It's a bit like what Humpty Dumpty said: "When I use a word, it means just what I choose it to mean".

'Cuckold' in the dictionary sense means "The husband of an adulteress". In that sense, as soon as a stray penis enters a wife's vagina, her husband becomes a cuckold. He remains a cuckold until divorce or death of his wife.

The commentariat of Literotica, and especially those following the Loving Wives category of stories, have Humpty-Dumpty-ised the word to add all sorts of value judgements and wimpish behaviours to the husband. He's not a Real Man.

A Real Man must retaliate. Wreak revenge. In Literotica he can and must de-cuckold himself by Burning The Bitch (and/or The Bastard who led her astray).

The Literotica cuckold is not permitted to be secure enough in his manhood to recognise that his wife's enjoyment of sex with another man is not a threat. He can't be the type of bloke that you suggest. In real life he can be, but not here on Literotica.

Lue

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee

You know that She's never going to be satisfied with Hubbies Peanut!

She's nothing but a Big slack fuck because she can take a Big Mack Truck, and she is Loosie Lucy! ★★★★★ WOOF!

GiganticGiganticover 5 years ago
The Ball Is In Your Court Now!

Great story, I read it through more than once and enjoyed it every time. Looking forward to a future installment with Frank being involved many more times.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 5 years ago
Big Cock Rules

A well-written account of a shared wife's experience with a hung black stud. The situation of a shared mfm is very erotic and this story was very believable. Definitely worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)! VERY VERY EROTIC. TOTALLY REALISTIC.

I wish Stacy were the love of my life and my wife! From time to time, i would readily let other men into our marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For Asian toy

I’m a little different the others, love corrupting white women by introducing them to the kind of blackmen that love getting white pussy but what is better is Asians. Most are smaller and culturally aren’t supposed to become involved outside of their race so the taboo is hotter and sexier when I can set them up. Watching them worn down then ruined as they discover what a huge cock feels like is hot. They look so hot hot stretched as they come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Only black

I discovered at an early age that for under special circumstances I find blackmen intimidating. Jail was terrifying to me and thankfully I was only there 2 days. Me and 25 black guys in a cell made for maybe 15. I stood but never want to face that again. Later I found myself excited by the idea of blackmen intimidating me as they flirt with and manipulate my beautiful asian wife until having gotten her high she is slowly undressed and satisfied by what can only be called a perfect cock. Thick, straight with a slight rise, smooth and ink black, it was picture perfect. Sent to the living room, only allowed to listen, she moaned the whole time as different black men went in. It was obvious they were training her and me both, making me clean them as we listened to the next man on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this story: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)! THIS IS A LOVE STORY WRAPPES IN A PORN STORY!

It is not easy for a woman as Beautiful as Stacy to remain 100% faithful... Other married women are hit on once in a blue moon, & as a rule, those guys are sketchy... A beutiful woman is approached by many accomplished, healthy, strong & smart men, most of whom are also powerful & well to do. According to my grandma "a woman can not possibly say no too many times... she will sooner or later say yes... also a pretty woman is way more likely to be forgiven by her husband..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
***** (5)!

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
Same complaint

The story and the authors telling is very sexy , erotic . Could have been a few more days build up to the point of them mating but none the less excellent story and well paced . I have the same problem with this tale as many others here and on the site .... finish the story . So much has been left unanswered , such as .... do they repeat while Frank is staying with them ? Is she on birth control or was hubby using condoms when she is fertile ? Will Frank ? Even if/when he goes to his new apartment will Stacey keep bedding Frank . It would be sexy for her to take Franks seed unprotected and then read how they wait to see if her Aunt Flow arrives on time or 9 months later .

Oh , why does every female in these stories have to have HUGE or MAMMOTH or ENORMOUS or MASSIVE tits . There are millions upon millions of smaller breasted women just as sexy if not more so . I know it's the "image" people are thinking of but ...come on .

Anyhow , it is a sexy story and please finish it .

Thank you !

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Ernesto the sailor man. Hope Popeye kicks his ass again. That makes more sense than this ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. 5+ (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐+)!

This story has got 1.36 favorites per 1,000 views (which is an exceptionally good faves-to-views ratio!)

* * *

An excerpt from the story:

"... Stacey was riding Frank cowgirl, her beautiful ass the first sight seen when I regained clarity. She was bouncing up and down on [h]is rigid member with ferocity, egging him on to orgasm..." [priceless!]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
CUCKOLD

This cuckolds wife has become a BIG BLACK COCK LOVER. this cuckold will get no pussy whilst Frank is around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Predictable

A cheating wife waiting for first opportunity, an opportunist friend and a stunned husband. Two alternatives: go upstairs pack your bags and file for divorce or just kill both of them. Marriage is over and she’ll just want more . The friend will be moving in so just move on . A very predictable and sad story, really no need for further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love your story. ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0=100%). Bravo! Bravissimo! The storyline was very imaginatively conceived & superbly crafted.

If Frank fucked my wife in my presence I'd think I've died and gone to heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Moje małżeństwo

również opiera się na couckold w nieco inny sposób.Otóż moja ślubna [ wówczas 23 letnia ] upatrzyła sobie wielkiego,czarnego [ 41 letniego ] ochroniarza z banku w którym mamy konto.Sposób,w jaki go poderwała,pozostaje tajemnicą jednak stało się a żona powiedziała mi o tym,gdy była w 4 miesiącu ciąży.Początkowo zrobiłem jej karczemną awanturę lecz z biegiem czasu,gdy jej brzuszek szybko rósł - złagodniałem i pogodziłem się,że będziemy mieli czarne dziecko.W czasie ciąży murzyn dosyć często krył moja żonę rozciągając jej cipkę dosyć mocno.Pewnego dnia [ gdy brzuszek żony był jeszcze mały ] ,zaprosiła go na kolację i tak się poznaliśmy.Po kolacji i sporej ilości czerwonego wina rozmowa stała się luźniejsza i żona zaproponowała jemu nocleg.Skorzystał z prysznica i udał się do pokoju dla gości.Po krótkiej rozmowie z żoną,zgodziłem się,żeby umiliła jemu noc - no i poszła do niego.Przez uchylone drzwi widziałem jego potężnego,czarnego jak smoła penisa i ogromne jadra.Krył ją po misjonarsku i nie miał trudności z wejściem do pipki mojej ślubnej gdyż krył ja dość często i pipka była przygotowana na jego penis.Muszę przyznać,że pięknie ruchał a praca jego bioder - wzorowa.Po ok. 10/15 min.super krycia,zaczął juksować pipkę mojej żonie i trzymał penis dość długo w środku.W taki sposób poznałem ojca naszego pierworodnego a potem jeszcze dwóch braciszków i jednej,najmłodszej siostrzyczki.Teraz zona ma 32 lata i prosi mnie,abym zgodził się na kolejna czarne dziecko .No cóż,mamy czwórkę,to i piątkę tez wychowamy a żona ma już sześciomiesięczny brzuszek i kocham ja za to.Większość białych małżeństw w naszej małej miejscowości wychowuje jedno lub kilkoro czarnych dzieci - tutaj to normalne - pozdrawiam rogaczy i ''tatusiów'' swoich dzieci

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Revenge

I had a coworker a big black guy 6'3" 260# compared to my 5'8" 155# we were pretty good buddies. We fished hunted shot clay bird's shot basketball all kind of different things we had a lot of fun. One day he had told me he had done some boxing and asked if I would like to try it sometime I said sure why not kind of laughing inside. My wife Tara said later when I told her about John asking me if I wanted to try she said I wasn't being fair because of my training in the Marines. I laughed and said John wasn't being fair because he had me by 7 inches and over 100#. Word got around at work and some of the guy were taking bets.. I was agrivated and said it was just for fun and wouldn't fight if there were any betting. John was catching romers and got upset and said he was going to kick my behind. I said just settle down or I would call if off. He just kept getting more arrogant. I tried to talk to him but he would not settle down and called me a little white scronny chicken. I just said what ever Johnny. Then he said that I couldn't even keep my wife happy little white scronny chicken.. That did agrivated me. At home that night I was still agrivated and Tara noticed and asked what was going on? I said just said so much going at work and John was changing a lot around me and making rude comments about my inadequate little white scronny manhood and not being able to keep my wife happy. I asked Tara if there was anything that we needed to talk about? She answered absolutely not and that if I had any doubts she and I would talk to him together but sence John was changing I should know that a couple of times John had hit on her but she shot him down and made him apologise. I said I was ok that I trusted her and thanked her! I knew I needed to calm myself because be madd would be my worst enemy in the ring. The match would be Saturday afternoon. It had drawn a pretty good crowd. John had knocked me down but I was up quickly and I think I surprised everone and knocked him out in the third round. I hadn't done it for the money so the money that I won I mailed it to his ex-wife for their children because I had gathered that he had not been sending child support. Shortly after he moved away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stacey does the team

follow up story on Stacey doing the team. Basketball team in a rut . Stacey offers to be the cheerleader for the NBA finals if they win the next few games.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cheater looking for a chance

No woman worth going to jail for but make their lives miserable

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sure

Deeply in love my ass!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Screwing is Fun

Alcohol is a sexual lubricant. I have had a number of women offer themselves to me while drunk. And the naked ones I laid them down for a screw and enjoyed their pussies.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 3 years ago
My Fantasy

Hubby and I .have fantasies along this story theme. Fun story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Outstanding, believable erotic story. We would love to know how the rest of the weekend plays out, does Stacey fuck Frank's big cock all night? Does she give Frank the best blowjob of his life? Do Stacey and Frank become regular fuck buddies? Or is this a one time thing? 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Juicy.

Absolutely hot and erotic. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Perfect Hot Wife

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Even conservative Asian Indian women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was my fault

I let it happen just once but the black guy we did it with wasn't as big as me it still bothered me she was the only woman I had ever been with. Also I was the only man Stephanie had ever been with. I think that she really enjoyed it I think it was just from getting the attention from two guys at the same time. After it was said and done I'm sure that she could tell that I didn't really enjoy it and that I was hurt because she enjoyed it so much. Joe had left the motel room. Amber and I had showered I finished first and was laying in bed. When she got done she laid down in bed with me. I had my back towards her. She hugs me from the back and ask what was wrong? I said I guess you really enjoyed it? She said that she had enjoyed it. I asked Amber would you want to do it again? She said only if I wanted to do it again. I said I wanted to do it again at least once. She asked who will he be for our next time? I said it will not be a heat it will be a she that cute little Mexican girl down the street. She asked why her? I was thinking of her because she had been hitting on me ever since I pulled her ex abusive husband off of her a little over a year ago. But I told Amber it was because I wanted her to experience the same thing that happened to me seeing your spouse get off on someone else besides his spouse. She said she just thought it was because of all the attention she was getting that made her get off not necessarily being a different man. I said that's kind of what I was thinking but for her to really understand it she would have to experience the same thing that I did. She was crying and hugging me telling me how sorry she was forever bringing up such an idea. She said she probably never would have thought of ever doing anything like what we did if it wasn't for Jill her friend telling how her and her husband liked it. I told Amber that she and I both knew well that Jill was very selfish and her husband bill was too nice of a guy for the selfish b****. Things were quiet the following several days we didn't even have sex. Finally one night she asked when our next threesome was going to app because she didn't want to keep on living this way. I said just as soon as she talked to Julian and got her to agree with a threesome that we could have it and get done then we could re-evaluate and see if she wanted to keep doing it. She talked to julienne the next day and stressed to her after she agreed to have a threesome with us that it more than likely would be a one-time thing. It happened that following Saturday night after it was over and Julianne had left we had showered and when we got in bed she was hugging me and begging for her forgiveness of ever wanting to do it to start with. She also stressed that she hoped that we could get past this nightmare that she had got us in. It took a while but things did seem to get pretty much back on the track I know for sure that thing still pop up in my mind of we had done. After talking to her many times she admitted the same thing. She also said she understood very well what I felt when we had the threesome with Joe.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
MY NUMBER ONE FANTASY

I have been trying to get my wife to add a third in our bedroom for years.. NO.. NO .. NO... is all I ever hear... My first preference is a medium sized black guy... I have several lined up if she ever says yes...She just will not go along with it...this story is so hot and erotic I purchased a 8 inch black cock sleeve...I sure hope it might help change her mind.. to those guys that wife does go along with sharing....good 4 U !! I wonder what happened the rest of the weekend? I hope she involved her husband and didn't start fucking Frank behind hubby's back.... Great story... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rogacz nr.1

11 cali - hm - żadna normalna kobieta tego nie weźmie - to jest blisko 30 cm. tutaj lekko przesadziłeś - 9 cali,to już gigant

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good story

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No cuckold here

My wife Karen and I Steve had been married 17 years 3 children when I guess she started getting the itching wanting to have another man saying I was the only man she had been with. I said yes she was the only woman I had been with and that I was very satisfied and could live with that fact the rest of our lives. She didn't let up. I asked if she was having an affair? She said no what would make me think that? I said just the way you have been acting especially when Jack Walker my black boss was around. Well she said he is handsome and flirts with her quite a bit you know it might stimulate our sex life. How would that be I would not like to see you being an adultress in front of me because if it's up to me it will never happen in my marriage. Finally I gave in but I also had a backup plan. Joni a friend of ours had lost her husband in a auto wreck they had 4 children along the same ages of our 3 children. That had been 4 years ago and she never dated anyone. My plan was to make Karen jealous. Jack came to our house Saturday evening and was really putting on a show I guess he thought he was the dominant man. I asked where was his wife? He said her and the rug rats were at her parents today and would be home later. At one point when he went to the restroom I talked to Karen saying I think we should stop it before it got out of hand because I wasn't going to stand for it if Jack kept belittling me also he is cheating on his wife and family. Karen said he was just having fun. I said I don't think so that I work with him and I could tell. She said come on if you can't handle it just walk to another room thing's will be back to me and you in the morning. I said I don't think so just when Jack rejoined us asking Karen where is that big beautiful master bedroom was so he could be the master. I spoke up saying we will not go there. We have a room that no one uses Karen said. With Jack's back to me Karen looked at me I was shaking my head no as Jack tugged on Karen saying where is the playroom? He pushed Karen ahead of himself I said easy there Jack. I hit send on my phone previously aranged for Joni to come in. I waited on Joni and took her by her hand just as Karen said Steve where are you. I said coming. When we got to the door they already had their clothes off and on the bed Karen on her back looking at me while Jack had his back to me mounting her. I just mouthed don't do this to our family shaking my head no. She mouthed come hold my hand will Jack pleases me. I mouthed can't do see you later turned and walked away. While Joni and I talked in the living room Joni said I thought Jack was supposed to be really hung ain't all black guy's supposed to put all white guys to sham and laughed out loud. I said I noticed I don't think he is as big as me. Joni looked at me and said really. I said yes and that Karen and I had played around it measures 9-1/2 inches. Wow Joni said I think you got Jack beat easily! About 45 to an hour later Karen yelled Steve come hear you have got to claim your wife back. I didn't answer I lead Joni down the hall making sure Karen seen her this time. She was shocked and I could tell she was pissed. She asked what the H___ was going on? I said I beg your pardon how many times did I try to stop this from happening and you would hear my plees to not do this to our marriage and family but you had to have it your way. She still couldn't see my side of this. Then she asked what was Joni doing there? Why shouldn't I have a little fun? She said that wasn't in the deal. I said what happened to what we agreed on you kept right on going when I signaled to stop. I turned and walked taking Joni back to the living room. Shortly Karen and Jack came to the living room it was quiet. Karen just stared at me as if I had done something wrong. Finally I just looked at her and asked what? She said nothing if you don't know I am going to get ready for bed. Jack asked can I join you Karen? No you probably should leave and you should leave also Joni. As Jack was leaving he said hey buddy thanks for letting me the pleasure of having your wife see you Monday and if you need any more help pleasing her let me know. I just looked at him and said I quit and you had better leave quick. He said settle down little boy the bull only came to help. Joni spoke up in a chuckle becareful who you call little boy if you are a big man Steve would be called a monster you little fellow and I would have to say Karen should have been very disappointed if she would tell the truth right Karen. Karen just turned and went down the hall. Jack left. Karen came back saying I thought I told you to leave B____. I am leaving Joni said then looked at me and said if you need anything Steve let me know because one woman's trash is another woman's treasure! After Joni left Karen started b______g at me about what was I trying to prove. I said come on Karen you are being all about Karen again I have tolerated all I am going to. Excuse me I said I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. She was pissed to say that lest. After I showered she was still in the living room I went to bed I was awake for a long time before I went to sleep when I awoke in the morning she was not in bed she was gone. I looked around and seen several things missing. I went to my parents to get the children after getting home they were asking where is their mother? I was truthful saying I didn't know. I had tried to call and text but no answer. The 2 oldest children tried also. Later Sunday evening I got a text from Karen's sister Aby saying Karen didn't know she was texting me but wanted to know what was going on because she couldn't believe I would cheat on Karen. I answered her it was the other way around. Aby text oshit. I already been to long in telling what happened to my marriage. Anyway Karen sued me for divorce. I had Jack vsubpoenaed into court. Jack's wife divorced him. I started my own business just like Jack's and later over time hired his 3 top salesman. Then the best of all ended up getting married to Joni and that was 17 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well Written

A good voyeur story that was well written. The story was very different in that the black man, Frank, did not initiate the sexual activity and was reserved and embarrassed for most of the story. Finally, prior to fucking her, he even asked if that was what she wanted. When Stacy kept asking him if he liked fucking white wives, he never answered. Nor did he verbally respond when Stacy said: "Fuck this naughty white wife. Cum in my married pussy!" He merely exploded with a huge load of cum. Frank's behavior was refreshing. Usually in stories like this one, the black guy goes on and on about how he "owns her now" and humiliates the husband. Also, the husband never told her that he wanted it to happen. In this story, it was her idea. Stacy was a total slut who caused the entire episode. The husband actually fucked her first, but aside from that he was a captivated voyeur.

Edit problems were few. The largest being the description of Stacy as a 4th grade teacher, then she was introduced to Frank as a 3rd grade teacher. Also, why would risque pictures given to the husband as a wedding present be in the same album as pictures of him playing college basketball? Based on their ages, Stacy would have been a Junior in high school during the husband's final year playing college ball as a Senior. The risque pictures would be in their own special album, not mixed with his sports memorabilia.

As in all such stories, common sense and normal behavior was suspended. The excuse was that everyone was drunk. In reality, when Stacy came out in the flimsy nightgown, a rational husband would gently take her by the hand and lead her away - saying "it seems Stacy has had too much to drink".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Short cuckolding

Saturday evening an old high school friend of mine stopped by to visit. Dewayne was a black guy very athletic. Jan my wife got along with him well I found out that night to well. Dewayne was married to Darla and she was a tough one. I had to go to the barn tothe barn to check a mare that was due. When I returned I got the shock of my life they were making out so I took a few pictures cleared my throat and said sorry to interrupt but the mare has not dilivered yet but you should probably check her a few times tonight I am leaving turned and walked out. I parked down the road and Dewayne left quickly but my phone was already ringing but I did not answer it. My parent's, all my family and friends forgive Jan and even her family. I did. We were wanting to start a family but I said not for a while because she would have to earn trust back. 10 years an 3 children we are doing great. By the way Darla divorced Dewayne and I haven't seen or heard of him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Wife

Wonderful sharing wife that would let her husband share her need for a big cock. I would love my wife to share a big cock with me but I would love to clean them both up with my tongue lapping up all the cum even off his cock. My wife talks about me sucking a guy off while she watches and participates and it makes me cum every time. I have sucked a few cocks and really loved it. Sharing is caring!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My ex's experience with a bbc

One of my wife's coworkers was a big black dude that was known as a ladies man. I think this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for so of her female coworkers going on about Fred being so big. I had over heard this kind of conversation more than once. I confronted her about it her name is Tammy and she said I didn't have anything to worry about. I said good because in my book it would be grounds for divorce and I would fight for the children. Again she said I didn't have anything to worry about. Things seem to change a little bit and I was getting suspicious. So a couple weeks later they were going to have a girls night out. I asked where they were going and she told me I told her to be careful and that if she needed a ride home could you let me know but it wasn't worth anyone getting caught drinking. I had arranged for our neighbor to come over and watch the children. I told our neighbors that I wanted to go out and surprise my wife and have a night out with her and her friends she said no problem stay out as late as I wanted I thanked her and left. I walked into the club where they was supposed to be. Some of her friends were there but she wasn't. They acted a little bit surprised when I walk to their booth and set Dale beside one of the single ladies. I asked him where my wife was I got kind of quiet. I said that they should be telling me very shortly because I could get them involved and I knew what the rules were at work and I could get them in trouble also so they told me that she had left earlier with Fred. I asked where they went they said they went to Fred's apartment. I knew that the lady I was sitting beside was single and that she had a fling with friend in the past. So I told her she was going with me to go to Fred's place she wanted to perfused but I threatened to get her involved. So she went with me I told her what to say when we got to his apartment door. I knocked on the door no answer I knocked again real loud the neighbor look out the neighbor said he knew that he was in there because he seen him some when we go in there earlier. So I knock real loud again I heard a male voice on the inside saying Go away leave me alone I'm not answering the door that's when Jean said it was her and that she needed to talk to him that it was urgent he said just a minute baby I'll be right with you two at a time would be fun. I was standing out of the sight of the peephole. When the doorknob turn I kicked it just as hard as I could and it hit him right in the face bloodied his nose busted his lip he's come up off the floor swinging mad I grabbed him as soon as I could trying to keep him off of balance and threw him into the hallway he stumbled and hit the wall and drop down again. This calls the neighbors to look out. I yelled at my wife just as I was taking a picture of her naked telling her not to bother coming home that she could get a lawyer I would let her know who my lawyer was and do not try to contact me I would not accept any calls from her or her family. I went home. The neighbor agreed to watch the children until I got home. I found out later that she spent the night at het parents telling them we had a fight. The next morning Floyd her father was at my door. I opened the door asking what he needed? He asked if we could talk. I walked out on the porch saying talk. He went on to say all that Tammy would say was that she messed up last night and hopefully we could work past it but wanted Floyd to talk to me. Did she say that I caught her at Fred's apartment alone with him? He turned red. I said I take that as no she didn't. What would you do Floyd if you caught Beth his wife alone with a black guy in his apartment. He just said he was sorry and left. I proceeded with the divorce. I had to gather up some money to buy her share of the house. It was a nice house and I couldn't gather enough so I said it would just have to sale and she could have half of what was left after paying off the mortgage. I found a smaller house for a lot less. She had to pay child support. I threatened to sue her company. We came to an agreement. I agreed to take less money if they fired him and her keep her job they agreed. Even after the divorce her family invited me to come to get togethers. Two years later we started dating again. I knew what their goal was and we did remarry with a prenuptial agreement that if either cheated the cheater walks away with nothing. I told her I wouldn't put up with stupid.

CrzySxyFunCrzySxyFunabout 3 years ago

So far everyone of your stories are exactly the same. Figure out a new plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My situation with my wife was simular but different. I wasn't aware that she was wanting to try someone else neither of us had ever been with anyone but each other. We had a mutual friend that had went to a divorce a few years earlier. Our children were staying at my parents for the weekend that this happen. It was going to be a weekend of just my wife and I our jobs and being so busy with the children we felt we really needed it. So imagine the surprise when I got home and our friend that had been divorced was at our house. It really wasn't unusual for him to be at our house but with her being there alone is what surprised me. When I walked in you could imagine what I felt like when they were making out and having sex on the living room floor. I went to the kitchen to fix me a drink and sat down at the kitchen table and listen I did take a quick couple pictures just for proof in case something developed. Imagine the shock on their face when they walked in the kitchen seeing me setting at the table. I got ahead of myself a little bit here. When I heard them stop having sex my wife said that she needed to call me because it was very unusual for me to be this late coming home especially since we had a weekend planned for just us. That's why the surprise when they walked into the kitchen and seen me sitting there. The first thing my wife said was oh my God Dawn I didn't know you were home I just looked up at them and told what used to be our friend that he needed to leave immediately and never set foot on my property if I seen him in the public he had better turn and go the other direction. He started getting cocky. I just said get out now before I do something stupid. If I hear of your speaking any of this to anyone I will hunt you down and take care of it once and for all. He said maby I better stay. I said I'm counting to ten you better be gone for ever. He took my advice and was gone. I looked at my wife and asked if it was worth our marriage? No! Then what are you going to do? Make it up to you. How can you make it up to me when you took it away can you get it back. No but I will work to prove my love for you and only you. I said I want to believe you but I believed you at our wedding where did that get me? This went back and forth I finally stood up told her I'd be back after while. She asked where I was going? I said I was going to get the children. She said she thought this weekend was supposed to be for us. I just looked at her and said she was the one that changed this I wouldn't be touching her until she had time to get checked out because I didn't know where he had been or she had been so take it or leave it and walked out the door. When I was driving to my parents house I was thinking things over and turned around to go back home when I got there she looks surprised when I walk in the door without them. She asked what was I doing I thought you were going to get the children? I told her that no one needs to know about our problems so I decided to leave the children there as if things were going normal. We had a lot of discussion that weekend before going after the children also got a lot of odd jobs done that we had been putting off. We also agreed to work together to fix things up. Agreed to sign a post marrital agreement if she ever cheated again she walked away without nothing. We had some tough times and asked if I would go to theropy with her? I said yes. Some sessions I thought were going to cause us to split and I told the therapist. She said just give it time. It did pay off in the long run. We are still together and just had our 45th. I was asked what would I tell a young couple? I just said communication and don't hold nothing back.

Booboo71Booboo71about 3 years ago

Mind blowing my cock hard as a rock

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

great great erotic story ...loved it !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Only away from home is when my wife enjoys other mens còcks usually on holidays or when she is away on a girly weekend with her sister. I enjoy the texting from her and her sister and the hot pics and vids they send of Claire naked and a hard cock balls deep in her. When we holiday she dresses to please and flirt usually no pants and never a bra as her pert b cups dont require one she always teases and if she sees a man who is to her taste to fuck he will get a view of her legs opening to show him her bald pussy which works a treat. Men cant resist and on one holiday 14 days long she enjoyed 10 different guys fucking her full of spunk while i watched. She is indifferent to a guys colour just enjoying good sex but even more if a guy is fucking her outdoors and on some occasions being caught once she was bent over a bench and a guy fucking her from behind while her sister was sucking the life out of my cock and a couple walking past stopped and watched which turned her on telling the guy so the couple heard fuck me hard and cum in me while my sister sucks my husbands cock which made the woman ask me is she really your wife i said yes she said awesum and started sucking her man rubbing herself showing her honeypot to us. Watching her drip cum from her after he emptied his load was amazing and i had to taste her then kiss her sister and share it with her. My wife never ends amazing me and i get to fuck her sister vicky just as much.

Jstlvprn2Jstlvprn2almost 3 years ago

My cock is raging fucking hard!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was well written and entertaining and in the wife being seduced by the big dick/cock/penis syndrome, whereby after agreeable action the husband experiences a threat to his manhood and is left wanting. There are two other stories I would like to mention,

the first is:- CUCKED ON VACATION with wife Vanessa

the 2nd is:- ANNA (With the neighbour and succumbing again and again) with wife Anna,

Vanessa humiliates her husband Mike, by virtually handing her pussy over to Mark after being thoroughly

fucked by him, while not having effective birth control. In this story Mike the husband I would hope take photos

of his wife and Mark in action, go home straight away, pick up the kids and start divorce proceedings. Leave

Vanessa to explain where the black baby came from to his family, relatives and friends.

Anna is simply overwhelmed and is enjoying being fucked to within an inch of her life, however she is on birth

control and as such is still in some association with her husband Steve. There may be some hope for their

marriage. Why is Bob a widower? Did his big dick wear out his wife? After all Bob is much older than Anna and

is on the down slope of health. Again my opinion is for Steve to get up, leave and shake up a wayward wife.

As for Stacy, she is a slut and enjoys being one, but at the end of the final fucking session she gets herself off

Frank goes to her husband and tells him she "loves him", to which he replies that he "loves her". This means

that, their marriage is not in danger, but is something they enjoy playing with. They should give Frank his

marching orders out of their house, as his presence is a danger.

All three stories require another chapter to show the author's thinking of the marriages outcome.

My opinion, for what it is worth:- Vanessa.----------Dead loss, completely lost to the big dick/prick. Marriage gone.

Anna----------------Bird brain, not totally lost to the big dick/prick. Marriage shaky.

Stacy---------------Player, likes the big dick/prick, but not to lose marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (5.5 = 110%, exceeds expectations!) The story is irresistibly erotic - well, rather kinky.

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!):

Quote:

[Frank had an erection that just wouldn't go away.] I wanted to say something, do something - but I didn't. Stacey spoke up again, "In my experience, there's only one way to solve a problem like this."

With that comment, my wife reached up with her right hand and grabbed Frank's impressive penis...

Unquote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5.0). Irresistibly erotic, & kinky.

This story has as of June 29/2021 got 971 faves and 688k views, which is 1.41 faves

per 1k views (an 'A+' faves-to-views ratio.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is fantastic!

I LOVE it. ★★★★★ (5.0).

Steve and Stacy's marriage has changed forever that night. When Stacy whats something she goes for it.

Reading this story, I identified with Steve's character. It was intense, as though Stacy was my wife and I wanted her to be happy, to experience the kinds of pleasure she can't get from me.

Stacy in terms of sex need more than one man to be satisfied and happy. Frank will do for now.

Time will tell what the future holds for the couple. I bet they will stay together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous